Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

can anybody find the film legend about the Krays if you could let me know where it is

cheers ttt

kodi..videos...add-ons..scroll down and select genesis. then search..movies..type legend and it's the first choice at the top of the screen

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil, I do want to buy minix8. Live in Jomtien Plaza Condotel. How can I get in touch with you? Do you prefer PM or should I call . I tried phone # 0800 460 782 , no answer. My # is 0950 659 875.

Capture.JPG

Hi

I am interested in one of these boxes, I am on 10 mb/sec TOT internet but in reality I only get about 8.5 mb/sec download speed as above.

I can only have TOT in my condo so I cannot change to 3BB as suggested.

Is that going to be good enough?

Could you give me your current model availability and prices please?

Thanks

j

kodi..videos...add-ons..scroll down and select genesis. then search..movies..type legend and it's the first choice at the top of the screen

Cheers Neo very much appreciated... Will get you a beer if our time ever crosses in Pattaya

What's some of the differences (Adv. & Disadv.) between Minix v's HIMEDIA devices. Which platform is most stable?

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Hi

I am interested in one of these boxes, I am on 10 mb/sec TOT internet but in reality I only get about 8.5 mb/sec download speed as above.

Thanks

j

I've got the same TOT 10m but only get between 8/9m and mine works fine when i can find my way around it lol

Cheers Neo very much appreciated... Will get you a beer if our time ever crosses in Pattaya

i would hold that beer mate, it's the right cover and title but it plays the wrong movie when you click on it. Probably not released yet as i cant find it anywhere else

Lanzalad could you inbox me your mobile number. I arrive tommorow and if poss would like you to install one in my condo weds morning approx 10/11am. Cheers. You know the condo as u have installed one there before for BM JDMs tenants.

Thats a different film mate.. thanks anyway

Oh sorry, watched it a month ago and assumed there was only one Krays film in 2015. Just looked it up and there were 3. [emoji3]

Anyone else having problems getting Youtube to open. It keeps asking me to sign in and TRY AGAIN keeps coming up. Same with a friend who just bought a new Minix X8.

How do you sign in. I did find Settings and it gave me the option if I wanted to 'sign out'.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Anyone else having problems getting Youtube to open. It keeps asking me to sign in and TRY AGAIN keeps coming up. Same with a friend who just bought a new Minix X8.

How do you sign in. I did find Setting and it asked me the option if I wanted to 'sign out'.

I think the YouTube app needs updating.

Delete the existing one and download the latest version from the Google Play Store, it looks different when you open it but runs fine.

Delete the existing one and download the latest version from the Google Play Store, it looks different when you open it but runs fine.

I did not have much success with that as the Tukcom shop has the  Playstore and i do not have the password.

However when i pressed the middle button which brings up lots of Apps which are not on the main menu i tried the Youtube app there and it works . It looks the same as the one which does not work. Any way i moved it to the main menu  so I have two Youtube apps on the main menu. I dont want to delete the bad one in case it also deletes the good one.

I did not have much success with that as the Tukcom shop has the  Playstore and i do not have the password.

However when i pressed the middle button which brings up lots of Apps which are not on the main menu i tried the Youtube app there and it works . It looks the same as the one which does not work. Any way i moved it to the main menu  so I have two Youtube apps on the main menu. I dont want to delete the bad one in case it also deletes the good one.

Glad you got one to work.

I don't understand your quote in red though. Google Play Store is an app which allows you to download any Android apps you want, it is along the bottom menu. I'm not sure what TukCom has to do with your Minix I'm sorry.

Glad you got one to work.

I don't understand your quote in red though. Google Play Store is an app which allows you to download any Android apps you want, it is along the bottom menu. I'm not sure what TukCom has to do with your Minix I'm sorry.

I have never used Playstore before so unsure (no fucking idea) how to use it but at one point it showed me the email address of the shop in Tukcom who formatted my box and reinstalled the Apps.  It asked for the Password related to that email address.

I would recommend staying with the old YouTube app if you still have it.  The new one is less flexible and you lose the ability to pause on the Minix box.

Yes i preferred the older one which had " You tube'. I still have it but it wont open.

Actually the newer one which just recently would not open now opens after i pulled one from  'page 2' into the main menu page. So I now have two similar apps which open.

Yes i preferred the older one which had " You tube'. I still have it but it wont open.

Actually the newer one which just recently would not open now opens after i pulled one from  'page 2' into the main menu page. So I now have two similar apps which open.

billy do you have a google account, like a gmail address? if so you will need to sign into playstore with your details instead of tukcom's

I normally use Hotmail but someone gave me a gmail address for some reason but I have never used it. I will try it out but YouTube is working Ok just now.

Phil, I do want to buy minix8. Live in Jomtien Plaza Condotel. How can I get in touch with you? Do you prefer PM or should I call . I tried phone # 0800 460 782 , no answer. My # is 0950 659 875.

Hi there

Tried calling you today

I'll try again later on.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Hi

Thanks

j

Hi there

Your on the border if maybe or maybe not... the only thing to do is to try it and see if it works.

The current model is the minix X8-H plus with the A2 lite remote at 6'500 fully loaded.

What's some of the differences (Adv. & Disadv.) between Minix v's HIMEDIA devices. Which platform is most stable?

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Many support for one and i've used the hi media Q10 with a TB drive installed and it can't even see the drive unless you install the right programs and force the box to see the drive.

Now if a company brings out a new product and the aim of the product is installing a large drive you would think they would build the firmware to suit the hardware...?

There's many features the minix box have that the hi media box doesn't have...

Lanzalad could you inbox me your mobile number. I arrive tommorow and if poss would like you to install one in my condo weds morning approx 10/11am. Cheers. You know the condo as u have installed one there before for BM JDMs tenants.

Here's my number  0800 460 782

i'm currently waiting on stock clearing ... just having a few problems as its normal here nothing we haven't felt with before.. its always a waiting game...

How do you sign in. I did find Settings and it gave me the option if I wanted to 'sign out'.

The Youtube app is trash on all android devices 

Like i've said many times before use the blue browser and add youtube to your favourites, if you sign in the it knows what your looking for so it helps with your searching habits.

The app needs re-writing 

There's many apps for youtube and its easy to make one thats why the market is flooded with them...

I'll get cracking on it this weekend and i'll let you know

I assume you have a work permit and pay local taxes as you are openly working with your picture shown for ease of identification to local officials?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've been spending loads of time to learn all about how to write add ons for XBMC / KODI and i've managed to crack it.

Its very much a closed shop when it comes to writing and getting to know about it.

But i've got some very good things lined up over the next few weeks.

UK soap catchup / uk tv catch up / documentary catchup with out any VPN's all loaded up into my own build of XBMC.

This is not a public build and will only be available thru the minix box i sell.

i'll be uploading the finished data files onto the support server i run with full instructions on how to install with a video showing how its done.

once its done everything will be automated and every time you open XBMC it will connect to my server giving you all the programs up to date.

Here's a few shots of what i'm currently working on:-

Her's a few playback shots i've changed the size to fit in the forum.

Coronation street on demand

new project1.jpg

new project2.jpg

Gold Rush on demand

new project3.jpg

new project4.jpg

new project5.jpg

Here's a look at the menu to my own build on XBMC

Catchup on the uk soaps:-

new project6.png

new project7.png

new project13.png

new project8.png

new project9.png

new project10.png

new project11.png

new project12.png

Beg to differ about Minix vs Himedia.  My friend has a Minix box and it freezes a lot in fact it often takes two or three tries to get into kodi.  I have a HiMedia box I bought locally and absolutely no problems with freeze ups etc.  It actually runs faster and more stable than Minix.  As per storage boxes the HiMedia has usb 2 and 3 and I have not had any problems connecting external media so not sure where you are getting your info from?  And I don't need VPN for anything.

So you wrote this program? http://www.tvcatchup.com/

Beg to differ about Minix vs Himedia.  My friend has a Minix box and it freezes a lot in fact it often takes two or three tries to get into kodi.  I have a HiMedia box I bought locally and absolutely no problems with freeze ups etc.  It actually runs faster and more stable than Minix.  As per storage boxes the HiMedia has usb 2 and 3 and I have not had any problems connecting external media so not sure where you are getting your info from?  And I don't need VPN for anything.

So you wrote this program? http://www.tvcatchup.com/

No i didn't say i wrote this program you have listed, the one you listed doesn't even have catchup tv..

i can't comment on your mates minix box as i don't know how he works his box and the content of it.. to me in what you are saying its a bit of a shot in the dark to compare to a friends box.

i've ran both boxes side by side and for me the minix X8H-Plus wins hands down...

The Hi media Q10 takes a TB hard drive inside the unit.. i use the box in udon where i don't have internet.

20151126_131444.jpg

20151126_131509.jpg

Himedia Q10-II.3.jpg

Archived