IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

I cannot get anything on XBMC anymore, anyone got any suggestions? 

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. You have to update xbmc

Home page - tech support - Get Access Now - Update xvmc for Minix

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thanks will give it a try

Sent from my RAINBOW using Tapatalk

Trojan

"I wold not be in a folis paradyce."

Do I need to update the firmware for my MINIX 6?

Yes just click on the MINIX OTA updater:- 

icon.png

Then follow the check for updates and then install but make sure you leave the box running for 10 minutes after any update.

Anyone using True Super Speed Fiber on their box? I've heard that True throttle the speed if you are streaming... I'm on TOT now but at peak times speeds can be problematic, especially if using iLikeHD.

True have just wired our village and have an offer of 30 download and 3 upload for 799 a month if you sign up this month + free modem, installation etc. According to their website the normal price per month is 1,200.

Don't want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

Anyone using True Super Speed Fiber on their box? I've heard that True throttle the speed if you are streaming... I'm on TOT now but at peak times speeds can be problematic, especially if using iLikeHD.

True have just wired our village and have an offer of 30 download and 3 upload for 799 a month if you sign up this month + free modem, installation etc. According to their website the normal price per month is 1,200.

Don't want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

You'll be ok using I like HD in true as its on local servers in Bangkok and some of the apps work very well but many don't work as true throttle you international DATA allowance.

They do this so they can get as many customers on the international DATA band width they pay for, so by reducing everyones uses brings them more money in without having to pay for a bigger band width.

Many customers don't know and don't care about this as they only use it for browsing and don't push there internet ti the limits.

But when you start to pick up on international streams you see on true that many time out and don't work..

Everything you do on true runs thru there own servers and it checked this is why you get a 5 to 6 second lag on true and once they pick on you using the package for  international streaming your blocked...

The system is also automated and this can be lifted but with in a few hours it will be reset and you'll be blocked again...

ADDED

True also block media devices i.e. every device has a category PC, Portable, Tablet, Mobile, Media Box,

sometimes you can change this in the router setting but you can't change it on true's server...

Is 3bb still the best provider to use? Kind of fed up with them as my Internet has been down for over a week, technician was over and said it was a problem with some cable outside the house.

Got told it was going to be fixed the next day as they had no more cable, so the next day obviously nothing happened.

Called them again, where they said they were changing out the cable as we spoke and service would resume. That was 3 days ago so I am really missing my TV lol.

So again, any of the others any good for streaming?

Yes just click on the MINIX OTA updater:-

attachicon.gificon.png

Then follow the check for updates and then install but make sure you leave the box running for 10 minutes after any update.

Phil just plugged the USB stick back into MINIX box to update, the green robot then starts installing well, then 3/4 into it, it just stops, I haven't touched anything yet just got the robot frozen on screen? What to do?

Trojan

Phil just plugged the USB stick back into MINIX box to update, the green robot then starts installing well, then 3/4 into it, it just stops, I haven't touched anything yet just got the robot frozen on screen? What to do?

Ok thanks Phil disaster averted

Trojan

You'll be ok using I like HD in true as its on local servers in Bangkok and some of the apps work very well but many don't work as true throttle you international DATA allowance.

They do this so they can get as many customers on the international DATA band width they pay for, so by reducing everyones uses brings them more money in without having to pay for a bigger band width.

Many customers don't know and don't care about this as they only use it for browsing and don't push there internet ti the limits.

But when you start to pick up on international streams you see on true that many time out and don't work..

Everything you do on true runs thru there own servers and it checked this is why you get a 5 to 6 second lag on true and once they pick on you using the package for  international streaming your blocked...

The system is also automated and this can be lifted but with in a few hours it will be reset and you'll be blocked again...

ADDED

True also block media devices i.e. every device has a category PC, Portable, Tablet, Mobile, Media Box,

sometimes you can change this in the router setting but you can't change it on true's server...

Thanks Phil. Looks like True would be more trouble than it's worth. I may see if TOT Fiber is a better option.

Is 3bb still the best provider to use? Kind of fed up with them as my Internet has been down for over a week, technician was over and said it was a problem with some cable outside the house.

Got told it was going to be fixed the next day as they had no more cable, so the next day obviously nothing happened.

Called them again, where they said they were changing out the cable as we spoke and service would resume. That was 3 days ago so I am really missing my TV lol.

So again, any of the others any good for streaming?

Yes i use 3BB and its fine

Ok thanks Phil disaster averted

Good, if you need any more help just call me and i'll sort it out for you.

Thanks Phil. Looks like True would be more trouble than it's worth. I may see if TOT Fiber is a better option.

No problem, i think people should know about how true work and throttle the internet..

I have a DATA file stored on line and it took me 40 seconds to download the file 2 days ago and a friend of mine did the same using true and it timed our twice and we give up after it say 2 hours to download complete...

I am looking for the X8H plus/air mouse installed and fully loaded (6,500) I live in South Pattaya and have 3BB 15 meg. Most of the time I get 9-13 download. Have left messages but no reply.

Are you still missing channels on xbmc phil? or is it just my box?

I'm struggling to get a lot of channels to work, even fully updated. All the discovery ones work, but channels like Dave etc don't

I'll be uploading a new data file to the support very soon with a video on how it replace the data file with has new server settings..

Dave should be working now....

I'll go thru the list and redirect any thats not working until i bring out the new version..

I am looking for the X8H plus/air mouse installed and fully loaded (6,500) I live in South Pattaya and have 3BB 15 meg. Most of the time I get 9-13 download. Have left messages but no reply.

Sorry about that i've now replied back ...... 

Hey Phil try ed calling you this morning. Have you seen any issues that kodi? Mine has been crashing a lot the as few days.

Posted Image

Sorry about that i've now replied back ...... 

Is there anyone else selling these. This guy doesn't seem to be interested in selling.

maybe he has a life also !

I love the box, best thing since ice cream.    Get lots and lots of movies for free, watch one daily, but only english and no surtitles.   if you pay 200 baht a month, you get tons of them and can select the language and the subtitles.

my friend gets the sport package and gets all the american sports

Hey Phil try ed calling you this morning. Have you seen any issues that kodi? Mine has been crashing a lot the as few days.

Hi mate

Send me a message on here or Facebook and it will come to me...

Kodi is up and down with developers coming and going at the moment which is out of my control but I'm trying to keep on top of whats good and working my self...

i do have a new build i'll up load to the server tonight and i've just uploaded the new XBMC for MINIX DATA FILE

Screenshot at Jan 21 12-24-45.png

maybe he has a life also !

I did write his number down but it was my fault as i got 2 number crossed but i was calling the number but when answered it was the wrong person...!

It sometimes happens...!

Archived