IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Phil is there any chance you can get Australian channels on the box? I know you said previously this was not possible but I wonder if things have changed?

Really want Australia plus network as well as Iview which is the same as BBC Iplayer.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil is there any chance you can get Australian channels on the box? I know you said previously this was not possible but I wonder if things have changed?

Really want Australia plus network as well as Iview which is the same as BBC Iplayer.

there is a tv from australia app in the google play store you can add on to it.. i would'nt know if they are good channels though

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

there is a tv from australia app in the google play store you can add on to it.. i would'nt know if they are good channels though

Thanks for your suggestion. However the application is not what I am looking for.

I may just get a VPN  and that will allow me to access Iview but still want Australia plus.

Will continue my research.

Yes i can set all that up on the box for you... but i'll do more research my self first before i let you know.

Tomorrow we will be heading up to Udon Thani and i'll be taking limited boxes with me of the Minix X8-H Plus

I also have a friend here that i will be leaving boxes with him with everything pre installed.

So if anyone is interested in having one installed then please let me know.

I can also drop or meet you on route to udon Thani.

Hi Phil, when are you back in Pattaya after your trip to Udon?

Looking at buying a box with a UK plug if possible please.

I will be in Pattaya for 2.5 weeks starting 14th October.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Back in pattaya now ...

Its good to be back you don't know how much you miss the internet when you don't have it....

Anyone else having problems with no connection on the movie HD app? I'm guessing it needs to update itself but it simply won't ask me to. I've reinstalled the app a few times, but nothing unfortunately :(

All the latest apps are on the tech & support app to download and depending on which app you download you may need to uninstall the old version.

All the server was updated on the 24th on this month so all new apps are current and working all tried and tested.

Look for this logo on the bottom row of the minix box and this will connect you to my server.

images.jpeg

All the latest apps are on the tech & support app to download and depending on which app you download you may need to uninstall the old version.

All the server was updated on the 24th on this month so all new apps are current and working all tried and tested.

Look for this logo on the bottom row of the minix box and this will connect you to my server.

images.jpeg

Yeah I tried that after talking to you, this was pre 24th but I'll try again

The ABC iView app is available through the Google play store.

I'm not sure if you try and use it in Thailand if it blocks you or not, if so just go into Hola and set that particular app to Australia.

The ABC iView app is available through the Google play store.

I'm not sure if you try and use it in Thailand if it blocks you or not, if so just go into Hola and set that particular app to Australia.

When I look for it in play store it is not showing up. Assume this is because I am in Thailand.

I am unsure how to use Hola on the box as it is different to the one on Windows.

If anyone can give me a step by step run down on how to use Holas on the box I would appreciate it a lot.

When I look for it in play store it is not showing up. Assume this is because I am in Thailand.

I am unsure how to use Hola on the box as it is different to the one on Windows.

If anyone can give me a step by step run down on how to use Holas on the box I would appreciate it a lot.

Hi there

Did you get a box from me..?

Here's a few shots of the new build I'm working on now..

I now host all the repo files my self and update them every few days.

i've got all the add ons for KODI on my server so all you need to do is a few clicks and you can install as many as you like but not all of the OZ ones work well..

i've tried them all...

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-22-11.png

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-11-53.png

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-12-20.png

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-12-39.png

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-22-36.png

Screenshot at Oct 27 11-13-02.png

This build will be uploaded to the Tech & Support app very soon...

Hi Phil.

Yes mate we met at Top mansion.

Very happy with the two boxes I bought from you.

I installed the other box at my friends place and he is very happy with it.

My friend David from Sakhon has also bought a box from you after seeing my box working.

I have sent you a pm.

Ok give me a few days and i'll remote access your box from here in patts.

I'll check everything out for you and install all the new stuff.

Its better one evening maybe tomorrow night if thats ok..?

attachicon.gifimages.jpeg

Hi Phil, i clicked on tech support and then updates but there is nothing on that screen except the blue circle top left. does that mean all my apps are up to date? also i got no channels working on english sever 2 or sports?

Hi Phil, i clicked on tech support and then updates but there is nothing on that screen except the blue circle top left. does that mean all my apps are up to date? also i got no channels working on english sever 2 or sports?

I guess your talking about XBMC and not kodi...?

I've just uploaded the new server settings to the help & support app under updating xbmc

I can also do a remote access to your box if you want me to and i'll do it for you.

Let me know

I've just uploaded the new server settings to the help & support app under updating xbmc

I can also do a remote access to your box if you want me to and i'll do it for you.

Let me know

Ok give me a few days and i'll remote access your box from here in patts.

I'll check everything out for you and install all the new stuff.

Its better one evening maybe tomorrow night if thats ok..?

Hi Phil.

If you can remote access my box and get everything up to date as well as the latest versions of xbmc I would really appreciate it 

Let me know

All sorted now thanks.. just followed the tech support instructions and everything is updated and working

Are there any copyright issues watching sky sports football? My pal has one in his bar but said he wasn't sure. I heard a rumour that the BIB have been going in bars and checking the TV's just recently.

Anyone know if there's a channel that will be showing the UFC next Sunday (15 Nov) that I can watch from home on my box? 

Need off line for a few days with moving and i'm back on line again,,, at last.. :GoldenSmile1:

Are there any copyright issues watching sky sports football? My pal has one in his bar but said he wasn't sure. I heard a rumour that the BIB have been going in bars and checking the TV's just recently.

No there's a lot more to it than just sky chasing people thats rebroadcasting channels.

Thinking about where to start as its not straight forward from the beginning..

For sky to transmit a strong signal over the UK there's an over spill over Europe so that means sky a breaking broadcasting rules in Europe.

all the re transmitters are outside the UK so sky can't really do anything about it.

One of the main seasons so many people get away with out buying a TV licence is more or less the same thing...

If you tell the broadcasting companies to stop transmitting the signal into my property i'll not watch it..

This gets many off from paying the licence fee in the UK so when your talking about borders and counties its even harder to do anything about it.

When i lived in the Canary islands for a number of years we would get sky tv by using a n extra large dish.. 1600 miles away from the UK

astra_2_North.jpg

astra_2_South.jpg

Why would sky transmit a footprint like the above....!

To get more customers..

Also sky know if they cancelled all the outside UK subscriptions they would loose around 70% to 80% of there customers

Catch 22.

Anyone know if there's a channel that will be showing the UFC next Sunday (15 Nov) that I can watch from home on my box? 

What channel ins it on normally..?

fox tv 2 on true visions or cth

its on your box on i like hd tv on the sports channels

any holes a goal

Archived