IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my minix 8 h plus yesterday from Phill and his wife, excellent friendly service. Off to cancel true vision today which will probably more complicated than finding my way around the minix box !

Received my minix 8 h plus yesterday from Phill and his wife, excellent friendly service. Off to cancel true vision today which will probably more complicated than finding my way around the minix box !

is your xbmc app still working.. couldn't get any channels to show on mine last night.. I checked the tech support app at that seems to be offline to

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

is your xbmc app still working.. couldn't get any channels to show on mine last night.. I checked the tech support app at that seems to be offline to

Same with me. XBMC app working but no content at all.

Tech support also offline.

yes everything working

Hi mate

i do have a new build i'll up load to the server tonight and i've just uploaded the new XBMC for MINIX DATA FILE

Phil,

Nice build.

Thanks.

Jor

Phil,

Nice build.

Thanks.

Jor

Thanks for your message it seams to be working very well

I've listed some new video add ons i've been working on:-

Screenshot_2016-01-31-14-22-02.png

If you go to SYSTEM / ADD-ONS / INSTALL FROM ZIP / LANZALADS REPOS /

You can download all the new add ons... give each one some time to download and enable.. before clicking on the next one.

I'm just adding all the channels over this week but i can do this up to the server and everytime you open XBMC for MINIX you will get all the new channels.

COMING VERY SOON

Well every thing is set up and all the servers are now working.

i'll be offering my own service very soon with a 14 days catch-up on every channel listed.

channnel list.png

This service can be installed on every minix media box i've sold and are going to sell in the future.

I'm testing all the channel;s now and everyone runs without buffering and the quality is very good.

I'll be offering a free 24 hour pass to all the channels and the 21 days playback.

From then on the cost will be 500 baht per month and this can be paid by paypal / visa card or bank transfer.

I'll be also giving out 2 seven day passes for feed back in return if you got a minix box from me.

• 1 month later...

seem to only be able to play about 10 seconds of video on your xbmc app then it either freezes or goes back to channel list. This happens on all channels... Has only happened since I done the January update you uploaded.. Also can you check the kodi data file you uploaded on Jan.. I can't extract it for some reason.. Thanks

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 2 weeks later...

Now Up & Running

Well every thing is set up and all the servers are now working.

i'll be offering my own service very soon with a 14 days catch-up on every channel listed.

post-27081-0-70065700-1454715799.png

This service can be installed on every minix media box i've sold and are going to sell in the future.

I'm testing all the channel;s now and everyone runs without buffering and the quality is very good.

I'll be offering a free 24 hour pass to all the channels and the 21 days playback.

From then on the cost will be 500 baht per month and this can be paid by paypal / visa card or bank transfer.

I'll be also giving out 2 seven day passes for feed back in return if you got a minix box from me.

What is support..!

I run a support forum for the minix box and this keeps everything in one place just like this forum.

There' a section for minix owners that have got a box from me that get full support.

Screenshot at Mar 18 07-59-46.png

I've just added a download section to the forum which allows you to download the latest apps and file up dates.

Screenshot at Mar 21 12-34-10.png

Screenshot at Mar 21 12-34-10 copy.png

Here's a look at two apps that will keep your box up to date all the time.

This is the up-date and support app that lets you keep your minix box up to date with everything you need.

As you can see here's shots of the menu inside the app i've created:-

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-19-42.png

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-19-59.png

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-20-21.png

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-20-28.png

Here's a shot of the forum app i've created:-

Screenshot_2016-03-23-09-21-12.png

Anyone who has a box from me please message me and i'll add you to the forum. 

What box should you buy.

well that is completely up to you and your choice but here's my views on android media boxes.

Ok i've been doing this for some time now and i've had boxes sense they came on out 4 or 5 years ago.

I started with a mac minix a very good machine in performance but also very costly and it was very limited to programming.

The same again with mini windows pc's they just didn't cut it at around 500 pounds and i would load them up for friends and family so they could get live tv and movies on demand but it was still not a concept.

Then came the android media TV box which with the android open source operating system which every one could use for free.

The playstore bloke the market with only a signed fee of 25 dollars and software to create and develop apps of your own.

Then manufactories in Asia jumped at this opportunity to develop a box with the android open source operating system and allowed users to create apps of there own.

The first boxes was very low end mobile technology but over the last few years with the mobile and tablet technology the concept has happened.

Over the last few years i've been watching the manufactories very closely on how they keep up with the technology and service and i've found the MINIX brand to be the best on the market.

Only last year MINIX was voted the best media box across the world..!

MINIX don't just provide a media box:-

Minix was the first company to provide OTA and made massive changes to how the O/S updates and now many have jumped onto this method on over the air up-dates.

Screenshot_2016-02-29-12-14-10.png

Minix is also one of the market sponsors in android kodi and XBMC for development, this alone shows you how much minix put into there product.

This is why i don't use any other boxes than the Minix brand.

I could sell a much cheaper box but is it worth it...?

No its not, i have to offer full support over this product and many don't live up to the expectations and there's no updates and fixes from the companies that make them and many are un branded...!

I can chat to Minix and tell them of bugs and problems with apps and they fix them... its that simple.

Why make unbranded media boxes.. well its simple, there's no come back, no support from the companies.

There;s the only two boxes i use now:-

MINIX X8H PLUS  

MINIX U1

Both with advanced hardware decoding.

I've used other minix boxes in the past but choose not to use them any more, there's nothing wrong with them but they just don't carry all the programming well any more as time moves on you need more space, memory and processing power.

Here's a list of boxes i've used in the past:-

MINIX 7

MINIX 7 mini

MINIX X8

MINIX X8H

Here's the spec sheets on the models i use.

MINIX X8H PLUS

61Mz5LAaiJL._SL1324_.jpg

MINIX U1

71RDZyXQisL._SL1500_.jpg

seem to only be able to play about 10 seconds of video on your xbmc app then it either freezes or goes back to channel list. This happens on all channels... Has only happened since I done the January update you uploaded.. Also can you check the kodi data file you uploaded on Jan.. I can't extract it for some reason.. Thanks

Did you join the support forum for the minix box...?

All the new servers have been added now with new codes.

PM sent...

Im interested in trying out the 14 day catch up tv app for 500 baht a month, how do i sign up for the 2 day trial? to check that it all works ok.

i'm just about it leave now to fly back to the UK

I'll set it up for you when i get to the UK...

i mainly sell the minix x8H- Plus which is 6'500 baht.

Yes its a one off payment.

Hi

Messaged you but not had reply from your last reply 5 days ago. On top of the regular dissapearing apps from the homescreen the XBMC app now has zero channels appearing. Hope you can help. I know on my last question i messaged you you said youd be busy for a few days then be in touch regards the 500 baht per month trial. Since then another app on home screen has dissapeared and XBMC has zero channels.

Hi

Messaged you but not had reply from your last reply 5 days ago. On top of the regular dissapearing apps from the homescreen the XBMC app now has zero channels appearing. Hope you can help. I know on my last question i messaged you you said youd be busy for a few days then be in touch regards the 500 baht per month trial. Since then another app on home screen has dissapeared and XBMC has zero channels.

Hi there

I'm currently in the UK using 3G and its hard for me to sort a trial out as i need access to the server, where did you message me regarding this as i did reply to you on my support forum...

if XBMC has no channels it means the DATA file has been lost and moved, does it load the channels...?

if you have a blank XBMC then you have cleared out there data file... and it will need replacing and that it shown on the forum on how to do it...

Also its very easy to drag and drop the icons to home screen just like a iPhone, iPad, android tablet or android mobile phone.

Here's a video:-

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not quite understanding. You buy the box and there is a 500bt charge per month to watch the channels ?

I'm not quite understanding. You buy the box and there is a 500bt charge per month to watch the channels ?

No mate you just buy the box - Its a pirate device. No monthly charges!! I've been using a similar model for a year now ;0)

My First Trip -     Mama told me not to cum/

My Second Trip - Guitarmans second newbie trip/

My Third Trip -   50 Shades of brown Guitarmans 3rd trip report/

My Forth Trip -   Guitarmans reality check/

My Fifth Trip -      Guitarmans fifth symphony! The ex-girlfriend experience/

My Sixth Trip -   NEW!  Guitarmans 6th string

My seventh Trip - Guitarman's seven string - Seventh trip report!

My Eighth Trip - Guitarmans eighth trip sweet-music or a cacophony

My Ninth Trip - Groundhog Day again.

My Tenth Trip -  My Comeback Tour

My Eleventh trip - November 22 Tour.

MY YOUTUBE PATTAYA PLAYLIST - www.youtube.com/Thailand-Videos

It’s quit easy to understand the cost is for running the servers on almost 22 days catch-up on sky TV

If you know anything about servers and space you get charged for then you will know the cost of hosting 390 terabytes.

This is an option if you want to have sky TV with 22 days catch-up at 500 baht.

- - - - - - 

Remember its only an option at 500 baht per month and all the rest is completely FREE 

No mate you just buy the box - Its a pirate device. No monthly charges!! I've been using a similar model for a year now ;0)

Yes you can buy them from any where and all sorts of prices... but you just don't get any back as such but with my box i back them up and i have the support in place and a forum which i pay for them and i keep them up to date....

i've seen the last two days updating everything from top to bottom and adding new streams and apps, all this takes a lot of time and and it makes things easy for the end user....

minixboxes.png

tvshows promo.png

movie promo.png

sportsporo03.png

documentary promo.png

sports promo 1.png

Just bought one of these boxes from Lanzalad. Very happy and great follow up service.

Plan to use in the states and ditch my cable company.

Archived