IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Hi mate

I'm gonna be in patts for 1 month from end of Nov. What's the difference between both your mini boxes for the price? I was going to bring my laptop with me, but may just buy one of your boxes and then take it back to UK with me. I will be stopping in one of board member JDMs condos which has broadband direct to room. Do u install the boxes also?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fox tv 2 on true visions or cth

its on your box on i like hd tv on the sports channels

Was that a reply to me question on 1st October asking where to find Fox Sports Asia??

The whole point of buying a Minix box is to avoid having to pay subscriptions to True Visions or CTH, or even ILikeHD

Was that a reply to me question on 1st October asking where to find Fox Sports Asia??

The whole point of buying a Minix box is to avoid having to pay subscriptions to True Visions or CTH, or even ILikeHD

Fox 1, 2, 3 USA and Fox 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, NL

Fox 1, 2, 3 USA and Fox 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, NL

Nope. These channels are not Fox Sports Asia.

The US and NL Fox Sports channels show sports from those countries, or sports that they have the rights to broadcast in those countries

For example, the recent Rugby World Cup was shown in SE Asia by Fox Sports Asia, but I could not find that anywhere.

Fox Sports USA did not show the Rugby World Cup

Hi mate

I'm gonna be in patts for 1 month from end of Nov. What's the difference between both your mini boxes for the price? I was going to bring my laptop with me, but may just buy one of your boxes and then take it back to UK with me. I will be stopping in one of board member JDMs condos which has broadband direct to room. Do u install the boxes also?

Hi there

Sorry for the late reply i've been moving houses over the last few days and my internet is now up and working..

Yes i can call down and install a box for you no problem at all.

I mainly do the minix X8-H plus now and the box works well in the uk as i've tested one my self.

await reply.

Replied above.

Nope. These channels are not Fox Sports Asia.

The US and NL Fox Sports channels show sports from those countries, or sports that they have the rights to broadcast in those countries

For example, the recent Rugby World Cup was shown in SE Asia by Fox Sports Asia, but I could not find that anywhere.

Fox Sports USA did not show the Rugby World Cup

The problem is your looking where you only know where to look.

For example:- the UK had free coverage of the Rugby World Cup and ITV uk was showing it all.

You will find this with many sports.. its not just down to one channel...

Hi there

Sorry for the late reply i've been moving houses over the last few days and my internet is now up and working..

Yes i can call down and install a box for you no problem at all.

I mainly do the minix X8-H plus now and the box works well in the uk as i've tested one my self.

Replied above.

thanks

i will be stopping in a condo soi 2 pratumnak (has direct broadband to the room. arrive late tea-time on the 24th (stopping 28 nights) will also be taking box back to UK with me, and then on my return next year will bring it back over. the 25th would be fine with me to have it set up, but i have a dentist appointment booked in for afternoon on the 25th so hopefully would be installed before 2pm approx on the 25th? i would be interested in the x8 box with the controller you recomend, also the 30 day tv package add-on that you have mentioned in previous posts. mainly would want EPL games, and sports channels, also movies. but the UK content on that 30 day package you mention i would want also.

thanks

thanks

i will be stopping in a condo soi 2 pratumnak (has direct broadband to the room. arrive late tea-time on the 24th (stopping 28 nights) will also be taking box back to UK with me, and then on my return next year will bring it back over. the 25th would be fine with me to have it set up, but i have a dentist appointment booked in for afternoon on the 25th so hopefully would be installed before 2pm approx on the 25th? i would be interested in the x8 box with the controller you recomend, also the 30 day tv package add-on that you have mentioned in previous posts. mainly would want EPL games, and sports channels, also movies. but the UK content on that 30 day package you mention i would want also.

thanks

He knows where the condo is he fitted one for my renter that works offshore and has had it for about one year ( he mainly uses it to watch football and is very happy with it).

I look forward to meeting you again on the 24th, if you can fit me in between your many GF visits when you visit this time, you can come for a BBQ at my house. 

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

He knows where the condo is he fitted one for my renter that works offshore and has had it for about one year ( he mainly uses it to watch football and is very happy with it).

I look forward to meeting you again on the 24th, if you can fit me in between your many GF visits when you visit this time, you can come for a BBQ at my house. 

JDM

lol, there for a lot longer this time buddy so will deffo come for a BBQ (possibly bringing a teelak along) lol.

hi phil,i would like to buy a second box from you if you can drop it off next time your near the pride condo.cheers dave.

If anyone is thinking about buying a box from Phil for use back in the UK and is hesitating - don't. Really don't.

I had one from him in August and reduced my Virgin package down to £23 a month from £105 and haven't missed anything. I have never met Phil so this is a true unbiased customer view (his missus bought the box to me in Pattaya).

The USP for me is the after-sales service you get. I was struggling with something and emailed Phil for help. He set up a call on Saturday a.m. UK time to suit me and remotely accessed the box to sort everything out. He was in no hurry to rush off and answered all my questions with courtesy.

Top notch in every way. Get on it

Phil if I was to buy one of the boxes from u do I have to have a satellite dish?

Also I live in Ireland...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil if I was to buy one of the boxes from u do I have to have a satellite dish?

Thanks

I can answer that for Phil

no it purely works off the internet. 

You still have any for sale?

Hi there

Yes i still have the boxes for sale.

6'500 baht for the minix X8-H plus with the A2 lite remote control.

This comes fully loaded with everything..

Free passage within Thailand.

does anybody know how I get sky boxsets or demand or is that a subscription? 

Hiya mate you will not need sky box sets and you will get every TV Show and movie on the box on demand when every you want to watch it.

Here's a few shots of what you get on demand

Movies:-

promo1.png

promo2.png

promo3.png

promo4.png

promo5.png

promo6.png

promo7.png

promo8.png

promo9.png

promo10.png

TV Shows:-

promo11.png

promo12.png

promo13.png

promo14.png

promo15.png

promo15.png

promo16.png

Here's a look at the walking dead every episode

promo17.png

promo18.png

hi phil,i would like to buy a second box from you if you can drop it off next time your near the pride condo.cheers dave.

Hi Dave just sent you an Pm.

hello fellow minix's has anybody put amazon prime on there box? 

You will just not need it mate..

Thanks

Cheers thanks a million

I'll be in pattaya in January so I'll be looking up Phil...

Yes TTT is right, You will need a good internet connection and the best one to use is 3BB

You will just not need it mate..

Fucking love this box been playing around with it for 3 days now .. its like been in aladdin's Cave. found my favorite series at mo,,,, boardwalk empire done a whole series today 

Glum day in uk cloudy and grey but my day was watching BE no issues whole 8 episodes of the final series  .. 

Cheers Phil

only issue now my daughter has got her hands on it so it  fight for the remote LOL Big hero 6 has been played to death just found the new james bond film spectre that is line up for this week 

probably need another for her xmas present 

top buy!!!!!

Archived