IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought one of these. Great!

Glad your happy with the box and thanks again, if you need any help let me know..

Phil

ahh ok, i have all sports on my sky package except boxnation and bt sports as they are extra again. that's the 2 channels i struggle to get with kodi when there is an event on.. 

i might just buy one of these boxes anyway next month as my WD tv live box seems to be playing up at the moment

Let me know when your here and i'll show you a box up and running....

I can also show you many packages for the box and sports but i do have box nation on my own live tv listings.

Let me know when your here and i'll show you a box up and running....

I can also show you many packages for the box and sports but i do have box nation on my own live tv listings.

does it easily connect to my network so i can stream movies from my upstairs pc across wifi to the box without to much faffing around? i have been using wdtv live for this but over the past 6 months it has been unreliable on connecting to the wifi. but when it works there is not many buttons to push to find the file i want to play and the interface is very user friendly

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

does it easily connect to my network so i can stream movies from my upstairs pc across wifi to the box without to much faffing around? i have been using wdtv live for this but over the past 6 months it has been unreliable on connecting to the wifi. but when it works there is not many buttons to push to find the file i want to play and the interface is very user friendly

Yes i can and i can also import all the media mata data to the files so it looks like your flicking thru videos. with covers...

Yes i can and i can also import all the media mata data to the files so it looks like your flicking thru videos. with covers...

ok cool, i'll give you a ring next month

Next week i'm flying out to the UK for 2 weeks to sort out a few things as well as a passport and visa...

So if there's anyone in the uk that wants me to bring a box back for them please let me know..

I have limited luggage so its first come first serve.

I have both boxes the minix X8-H plus with air remote and the minix X6 in stock..

Puang will still be installing boxes while I'm away and you can contact here on my number

Here's my number 0800 460 782

Phil what date u back in patts? Hoping to buy a box off u when im in town until sept 8th

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I get back on the 6th early morning so we could do it then for you... let me know and i'll get puang to put your name on a box for when i get back..

Yeah a mid range model show do?

are there thai subtitles available for any of the channels or movies/shows on demand?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back in pattaya now and i have stock of both boxes the minix 6 and the minix x8-H Plus

MINIX 6.jpg

Minix X8H Plus.jpg

Yeah a mid range model show do?

are there thai subtitles available for any of the channels or movies/shows on demand?

No not really

you do get a few but not many at all but you can get many in english as my girl will watch the movies with english subtitles..

Phil I am using an android box which is fine for movies and sports but rubbish for UK tv. With your boxes can you access bbc I player and the equivalent itv as whe I try is says not available outside the UK.

Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Phil I am using an android box which is fine for movies and sports but rubbish for UK tv. With your boxes can you access bbc I player and the equivalent itv as whe I try is says not available outside the UK.

Iain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes you can access all the uk tv and you get the full free view listings on a server in singapore and most of sky tv on my other server.

Yes you can access all the uk tv and you get the full free view listings on a server in singapore and most of sky tv on my other server.

Thanks for prompt reply. What are your current prices for box and subscription

Iain

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks for prompt reply. What are your current prices for box and subscription

Iain

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I have the minix 6 for 4'500 baht and the minix x8-H plus for 6'500 baht.

The box is full of free content and you don't need to pay anything but some sign up for a package from bangkok that give you sky true and cth which has mainly 2 packages one for 450 per month and one for 200 per month.

Standard English package:-

Shandard english 1.png

Shandard english 2.png

Full English package:-

English full 1.png

English full 2.png

apart from the 4k are there any other usable benefits with the x8h? and also does this one come with the airmouse that works well? as some reviews for the minx boxes says the remote is not much cop

they are really great and if you have the bandwidth, get one.   said that my favorite app     MovieHD is no longer working

Hi Phil, since I purchased An X8-H from you a long time ago I have not used a lot as I live in an area in Huay Yai.

I subscribed to Wi Max TOT (microwave) as there is no land lines here it never works drops out at night and jumps from 9mb to 1mb every few minutes.

This week 3bb has run a land line past my house and yesterday have installed  VDSL2 30mb/3mb land line Wow this rocks so I switch on the minix and had many issues getting it to work.

Can you help maybe a clean install ? I can drop it off to you or you can come and do it here cold beer and bbq lunch supplied.

As a side note the two  guys that are renting long term with me in Pattaya that purchased the same time as me are very happy and use them all the time.

Best regards

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

If I buy one when I rent a condo long term, and then move condos, say 12 months later is it easy to uninstall and install in the new place?

If I buy one when I rent a condo long term, and then move condos, say 12 months later is it easy to uninstall and install in the new place?

The " Box"  connects to the internet  you just unplug it and plug it in at your new place.

The key to getting  best use of it, is internet speed and stability.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived