Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Hi Phil, since I purchased An X8-H from you a long time ago I have not used a lot as I live in an area in Huay Yai.

I subscribed to Wi Max TOT (microwave) as there is no land lines here it never works drops out at night and jumps from 9mb to 1mb every few minutes.

This week 3bb has run a land line past my house and yesterday have installed  VDSL2 30mb/3mb land line Wow this rocks so I switch on the minix and had many issues getting it to work.

Can you help maybe a clean install ? I can drop it off to you or you can come and do it here cold beer and bbq lunch supplied.

As a side note the two  guys that are renting long term with me in Pattaya that purchased the same time as me are very happy and use them all the time.

Best regards

JDM

Hey JDM

Yes i do remember and your box could do with updating as there's lots of new stuff out now and once i update the box then it will automatically update the firmware from minix and i install an app that connects your box to my server and allows you to install all the new apps and updates.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey JDM

Yes i do remember and your box could do with updating as there's lots of new stuff out now and once i update the box then it will automatically update the firmware from minix and i install an app that connects your box to my server and allows you to install all the new apps and updates.

Many thanks I will give a call by land line.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Is a router required and internet access already installed to use one of the boxes?

yes, you will need good internet speed.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Bought the Minix X8 H plus box this week and are very pleased with it. 

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

That really means it's good because this bm is the most miserable person I know.

PS I love that box

At least I am not the biggest cnut in Pattaya.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Does the Minix X8 H plus have to be hard wired to a telephone line/lan/network or will it work OK over wifi?

"I want to die young, but only when I'm very very old"

"Life is for living, not for wishing you had lived a life"

Does the Minix X8 H plus have to be hard wired to a telephone line/lan/network or will it work OK over wifi?

Only ever used mine on wifi.

The minix box has both dual wifi and ethernet connection and now has a Fake ethernet to wifi mask in the menu.

This means that all them apps or programs that ONLY work on WIFI now work on Ethernet on the minix x8 H Plus

I have the minix 6 for 4'500 baht and the minix x8-H plus for 6'500 baht.

The box is full of free content and you don't need to pay anything but some sign up for a package from bangkok that give you sky true and cth which has mainly 2 packages one for 450 per month and one for 200 per month.

Standard English package:-

attachicon.gifShandard english 1.png

attachicon.gifShandard english 2.png

Full English package:-

attachicon.gifEnglish full 1.png

attachicon.gifEnglish full 2.png

Hi Phil, 

Which app would one use to subscribe to these packages? I can't seem to find an app pre-loaded on the minix box I got from you. I would be interested in getting the second one. 

Phill any plans to sell the minix neo z64 windows box.. I've found it runs much better than android

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Phill any plans to sell the minix neo z64 windows box.. I've found it runs much better than android

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm heading out now but when i get back later tonight i will explain in full why the minix X8-H plus works better than the Z64 and for me i've tested them all and the Minix X8-H plus wins hands down and this year it was voted the best TV media box thru out the world..

Any chance it will work in Sweden?

Yes it works fine all over the world as long as your internet is up to speed.

I've just been in the UK and i couldn't believe how well it worked over in the UK put to Thailand...

Im chatting to i like hd now and I'm hoping to get a resellers package and forum discounts for you all...

I also know they are hooking up to some other servers and it may open it to the world, but as for now no it doesn't work in the uk as i've tried it my self.

But i'll keep you all up to date...

Im chatting to i like hd now and I'm hoping to get a resellers package and forum discounts for you all...I also know they are hooking up to some other servers and it may open it to the world, but as for now no it doesn't work in the uk as i've tried it my self.But i'll keep you all up to date...

Thank you for the info.

Hi Lanzalad:

Any word yet on when you will be coming to Udon Thani? Looking forward to seeing you.

Stillakid

Has anyone been able to find FOX Sports Asia on this system?

(Not the American FOX Sports 1 and 2)

If so, where have you found it??

Phil, is there a problem with your free Expat TV? Every time I was trying to access it, after a few minutes it stops and a message was coming up saying my free trial has run out. Now it stops and asks me for email and password.

Thanks in advance.

Phil, is there a problem with your free Expat TV? Every time I was trying to access it, after a few minutes it stops and a message was coming up saying my free trial has run out. Now it stops and asks me for email and password.

Thanks in advance.

i get this to

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived