Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Minix TV boxes for sale UK & USA TV for free

lanzalad

Got your own android box..?

Does it need updating..?

Get EVERYTHING for FREE and all the know how in one place.

All this for FREE to all addicts members on my site:-

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Plus all the advice you will need to keep your box running and up to date.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3621347_orig.jpg

EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FREE

SKY SPORTS, MOVIES, TV SHOWS.

Just download all the apps for FREE.

Learn how to get the BBC IPLAYER, STV PLAYER, ALL 4 & DEMAND 5 working anywhere in the world.

Here's the LINK

143b933569a8739b3c554fb6bffce394.png

Got your own android box..?

Does it need updating..?

Get EVERYTHING for FREE and all the know how in one place.

All this for FREE to all addicts members on my site:-

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

attachicon.gif3.png

attachicon.gif4.png

attachicon.gif5.png

Plus all the advice you will need to keep your box running and up to date.

Your email confirmation set up is not working. An hour and still no confirmation?

Asked to resend and still nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your email confirmation set up is not working. An hour and still no confirmation?

I have had the same problem for a long time ,,,, can not register or get on the site to to find info on how some of the apps work ,,no response from Lanzalad ????

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

I have had the same problem for a long time ,,,, can not register or get on the site to to find info on how some of the apps work ,,no response from Lanzalad ????

Every one that has joined i've approved so you just need to log in using your user name and password.

If you can't login then message me your user name or email you used to sign up and i'll take a look for you.

I can't really understand why you can't register, is simple just create a user name and password.

If you have used it before and you don't remember it then that will create a problem if you trying to create a new one using the same email....

Every one that has joined i've approved so you just need to log in using your user name and password.

If you can't login then message me your user name or email you used to sign up and i'll take a look for you.

After signing up it doesn't sent the confirmation email so I can't access the site.

After signing up it doesn't sent the confirmation email so I can't access the site.

What is your user name....?

Like i've said if i approve you then you can just login with out the confirmation email...

Just use the user name and password you signed up for...

What is your user name....?

Like i've said if i approve you then you can just login with out the confirmation email...

Just use the user name and password you signed up for...

Sorted now. No confirmation but I logged in and it worked.

Cheers

Learn how to install this new FREE music addon for Kodi.

Screenshot_2016-12-17-20-22-53.thumb.png.f3e442cb3da255d0ab70ce276344d5fa.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-20-23-03.thumb.png.582697332abe862f8c4219274372a9c5.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-20-23-11-2.thumb.png.704ebc56f5764fd57da72bf8846a5ef6.png

Screenshot_2016-12-17-20-23-11.thumb.png.bd2c887b5270bce8a89ce26fdb3d5074.png

• 2 weeks later...

post-27081-0-60946700-1481524788.jpg

EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY FREE

SKY SPORTS, MOVIES, TV SHOWS.

Just download all the apps for FREE.

Learn how to get the BBC IPLAYER, STV PLAYER, ALL 4 & DEMAND 5 working anywhere in the world.

Here's the LINK

post-27081-0-46224400-1481524551.png

ALL APPS ARE NOW UP TO DATE.. 

Hi Phil.. I got my box from you a year ago.. it has wss app and the sport tv app on it that use vlc to play the stream automatically. The streams cut out, quite often as soon as the video starts and it crashes the app and goes back to home screen.. any ideas on a fix? I'm pretty sure it's a vlc issue

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, BETV said:

what is the catch

No catch mate, as long as you have reliable internet above approx 4mb/s these units are brilliant. 

2 hours ago, BETV said:

what is the catch

"The Catch" is that if you are using third party applications to get "paid" content without paying, you are violating the law, and the EU has recently been raising a stink about going after resellers who provide preconfigured boxes for pirating content.

What all that means as an end user? Probably nothing. What all that means as an end user in Thailand? Almost certainly nothing. Given the lack of English language content in Thailand, I personally don't worry about the legal or ethical finer points of not paying for paid content. How much weight you want to give to the legal and ethical questions of getting premium content for free is up to you.

As for what I think you're implying with your question, no catch. Buy the box, have someone set it up, or set it up yourself, and you can happily consume all the media you want without any further cost, other than your Internet connection.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else getting the big warning message when signing onto the Expat IP TV forum?

Expat IP TV Forum is currently unavailable

It has come to light that the hosting company has given me 14 days to remove all the content of this forum, as they find the site / forum is promoting illegal copyright content.

The Services provided may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. We reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. 

Failure to respond to an email from our abuse department within the specified time period in our email to you may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.

Yes got it yesterday when tried to log in. Stv player not working today, mobdro also problems

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

Trojan

"I wold not be in a folis paradyce."

• 5 months later...

does anybody know if they moved the forum or is it all over for the free content ... I would like to watch the brazilian F1 this weekend live  if poss ...  I rarely get the chance

is there any update anywhere as to what happened??

Archived