IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

Currently enjoying a few meals from steak n co, the specials are a really great deal. Had the salmon yesterday, beautifully cooked and a great dish.

Chilli con carne another dish done well, simple but easy to mess up in the wrong hands. King prawn starter also lovely.

The wagyu rump I had last week was also cooked perfectly, top marks to the chef.

This is the first holiday in ages where I've not been to beefeater.

Edit to add the potato gratin best ever too. Perfect.

real potatoe????? 5555555 joking, A.H, where r u?

visit in august..was bloody great one of the best pieces of fillet i have ever had

I've still not tried this place.

I don't eat steak very often in Pattaya and when I do I go to Patrick's. I prefer it to Beefeater & I can finish my meal with a Belgian beer!

Maybe give Steak & Co a try next trip.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

i was there 2/3 times during my visit in june , each time the meal was faultless . hope to return in sept . 

BTW i found the specials to be great value , so much so that i prefer to eat early now !!!

Note : i honestly feel that the potatoes are real !

I can concur that the daily specials are great value if you don't mind eating a bit earlier than usual and are worth it!!

Tried the restaurant recently for the 1st time with a friend of mine who is a regular at Beefeaters and he was suitably impressed.

Had the Monday special and the steak and sides were really nice and the service spot on too.

Will def be back when back in sin city!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Might get my driver to take me here

Opening times ?

Might get my driver to take me here

Opening times ?

Ask your driver?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

038 4250 01

No opening times on website that I could find but phone number above.

Website in case you want to look at menu:

http://www.steakcopattaya.com

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Not sure on the exact opening times, but I do recall eating lunch there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine told me that Steak & Co. is expanding or opening a Rib place next door.

Not sure if its the same owner or not.  Steak & Co already has ribs so not sure.

Can any one confirm?  Steak & Co. has the best steaks I've had in a long long time.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

A friend of mine told me that Steak & Co. is expanding or opening a Rib place next door.

Not sure if its the same owner or not.  Steak & Co already has ribs so not sure.

Can any one confirm?  Steak & Co. has the best steaks I've had in a long long time.

Yes we are opening "Smokin' Joe's BBQ" mid-late November, we are going to use our custom pellet smokers on the roof. We will be using Hickory & Mesquite, our pork ribs is being custom cut to be extra meaty and a choice of BBQ sauces will be available on the table.  Our plan is to have Beef Brisket, Burn't-ends, Pulled Pork, Smoked Chicken, Texas sausage & a sampling of Mexican dishes as one of my Chef friends is from Mexico ...so it would be rude not too!

Edited by China Garden

I'm glad you enjoyed the steak, we now also sell USDA Prime beef, US steaks are fantastic and unique in taste in my opinion. 

Edited by China Garden

Yes we are opening "Smokin' Joe's BBQ" mid-late November, we are going to use our custom pellet smokers on the roof. We will be using Hickory & Mesquite, our pork ribs is being custom cut to be extra meaty and a choice of BBQ sauces will be available on the table.  Our plan is to have Beef Brisket, Burn't-ends, Pulled Pork, Smoked Chicken, Texas sausage & a sampling of Mexican dishes as one of my Chef friends is from Mexico ...so it would be rude not too!

Wow! Don't forget good sides. Looking forward to seeing your menu. 

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for the info.  I could have sworn I had a fried shrimp appetizer there once.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I will have to try the ribs on my next trip. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

This is the old Jocky's restaurant, correct?

Maybe this question is best answered by Ian - are the rooms upstairs (at Jocky's) being maintained and/or upgraded? 

This is the old Jocky's restaurant, correct?

Maybe this question is best answered by Ian - are the rooms upstairs (at Jocky's) being maintained and/or upgraded? 

Definitely upgraded ;-) I replaced the ceiling on the first floor so we can add an additional room, we will have 4 balcony room and 2 non balcony rooms. Re-painted, new furniture, fibre wifi installed and sofa's and big TV's in the large rooms..... 

Edited by China Garden
  • Like 1

Definitely upgraded ;-) I replaced the ceiling on the first floor so we can add an additional room, we will have 4 balcony room and 2 non balcony rooms. Re-painted, new furniture, fibre wifi installed and sofa's and big TV's in the large rooms..... 

Thanks, looking forward to seeing the finished job and any changes to access arrangements to the rooms!

I've stayed at China Garden many many times since Day 1 - but walking through the kitchen preparation area (especially with a bar fine) was increasingly becoming something that I genuinely disliked.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing the finished job and any changes to access arrangements to the rooms!

I've stayed at China Garden many many times since Day 1 - but walking through the kitchen preparation area (especially with a bar fine) was increasingly becoming something that I genuinely disliked.

We are connecting the two buildings on the 1st floor, the old Jocky's has a separate access door so you will be able to access China Garden and Jocky's (Smokin' Joe's) room via that completely separate entrance from mid October. 

• Like 1

I ate at steak and Co several times during my last trip. Never had a bad meal there. I have nothing but praise for the food and waiting staff.

• Like 1