Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

8 minutes ago, iddqd said:

Thanks mate!

No worries, if you’re around LK & everywhere is packed take a wander to tree town. The place that used to be pook bar (it’s not a LB bar now) directly opposite TT shows all the games.

On LK take your pick i rovers & metro bar are ok if wanting to watch the game in peace & whilst I’ve never been to retox (soi honey) I’ve noticed it mentioned favourably here on PA. 

2 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

No worries, if you’re around LK & everywhere is packed take a wander to tree town. The place that used to be pook bar (it’s not a LB bar now) directly opposite TT shows all the games.

On LK take your pick i rovers & metro bar are ok if wanting to watch the game in peace & whilst I’ve never been to retox (soi honey) I’ve noticed it mentioned favourably here on PA. 

Will do, seems like there will be plenty of options. A good united win and then i will celebrate with a fine girl :)

On 28/09/2019 at 16:29, Baxidar ba said:

I love Ole & I’m not saying he should be sacked but he needs to find a way to motivate this sorry bunch & quick. A loss at home to Arsenal after last weeks surrender to the hammers will not be good. 

Listening to a radio show today & a good point was made that this is not Ole’s team. He’s only signed 3 players Wan Bissaka, Maguire & James. 

Both defenders have been decent (& so they should at a combined £130 mil) & James has arguably been our best player so far. 

I think those three may easier be the 3 best performing players of the bunch. Rashford looks clueless here lately, Lingard is done, Mata and Matic are done, Ashley Young is old, Pogba is out of position...

With part of the squad old and lame (Mata, Matic, Young), part of the squad not performing up to potential (Lingard, Rashford, Pereira) and part of the squad injured (Martial, Pogba, Wan-Bissaka), AND with Ole's supposed emphasis on youth... it's easy to put this week's starting line-up together:
Daniel James, Mason Greenwood, Angel Gomes
Scott McTominay, Fred, James Garner
Brandon Williams, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Axel Tuanzebe
Sergio Romero

THAT, I'd be excited to watch!

Thought Manchester United fans would like to have a look at the Premier League Table. :Laugh1:

C762E6AD-8811-4A65-91DB-C5BC6FC2A90E.png

Edited by overseas516
fans

Uniteds domestic honours list put,s all other clubs to shame.....perhaps you would let us know your team and then we could have a real good laugh :GrinNod1:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Uniteds domestic honours list put,s all other clubs to shame.....perhaps you would let us know your team and then we could have a real good laugh :GrinNod1:

If you add the points in the table from united and arsenal ....thats his team lol :GoldenSmile1:

27 minutes ago, petermik said:

My team is Liverpool and our European honours put Manchester United European honours to shame.  :Laugh1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.–Manchester_United_F.C._rivalry

In October 2010, Liverpool had to change our owners, management, staff, infrastructure and team to be able to bring success on the field once again and unfortunately Manchester United think it just the team that they need to change? :Crazy1:

It has taken Liverpool 9 years to be able to progress to be able to start winning trophies once again.

Manchester United have the second highest Nett spend over the last 5 years at £380 million whereas Liverpool Nett spend for the same period of time is only £93 Million. :GrinNod1: Liverpool have had their turn in the wilderness

https://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-last-five-seasons/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

The team that has most definitely  progressed is Liverpool and wether you like it or not and Manchester United has most definitely regressed and no further forward in both league position, management in turmoil and most importantly no further forward in building a team that is able to compete and fight for trophies on all fronts.

Roll on to the 20th October at Old Trafford and we will see how far behind you really are. :D

Personally i do not consider you as a threat anymore in your current plight where your noisy neighbour Manchester City is most definitely a serious threat along with Chelsea and Tottenham. :Laugh1:

And when was the last time Liverpool were the English champions.......are you old enough to remember?

Time to move on I think gentlemen (and others :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

7 hours ago, davidge said:

Time to move on I think gentlemen (and others :-)

Agree, its like being at bloody school!

Today’s performance was truly awful, at this rate we’d struggle against Pattaya United never mind Newcastle. I can’t understand how it’s got to this point. 

Why is it Man City have about 8 creative central midfielders & we can’t even muster a single 1. 

It’s especially galling seeing who’s top of the table. We need to vastly improve in every department or the game in 2 weeks could be massacre. 

29 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

It’s especially galling seeing who’s top of the table.

lol, yeh that can't help. Been interesting day of footy today. You guys, city and everton dropping into relegation zone. Carnage!

Todays performance was so bad its not even funny! No clue how to attack cant create shit and just bad.... We got noone who can create with pogba gone and no threat without martial when rashford is under the ice...pogba will leave next season and will probably just suck this one because of him being tired playing in this team... and ole is soon out and who the fuck will replace then? Ole seems to be so sad and giving up

:(

4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

It’s especially galling seeing who’s top of the table. We need to vastly improve in every department or the game in 2 weeks could be massacre. 

It is truly great seeing Liverpool top of the league but we will take one game at a time. :D

19 hours ago, overseas516 said:

It is truly great seeing Liverpool top of the league but we will take one game at a time. :D

Well worth their position at this moment in time...but the season is a marathon not a sprint...to be honest however with City,s current and ongoing defensive problems it will take a monumental cock-up for the scousers not to record their first ever Premiership title :GrinNod1:

here,s hoping however :Laugh1:

28 minutes ago, petermik said:

Well worth their position at this moment in time...but the season is a marathon not a sprint...to be honest however with City,s current and ongoing defensive problems it will take a monumental cock-up for the scousers not to record their first ever Premiership title :GrinNod1:

here,s hoping however :Laugh1:

Like i said one game at a time. :D It will be interesting to see who makes the top four and from my point of view and form it will be Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal but still a very long way to go. :GrinNod1: Top 6 to include West Ham and Tottenham. :P

Pretty sure Man U won't make top 6, at this rate they will consider not being relegated an achievement!

How much longer can Woodward continue in the role? Surely something has to give. Transfer policy is an utter shambles. More than half the current team could barely be called Premier League quality.

You can see in any interview Roy Keane does how much he is fuming at the state of the dressing room and lack of discipline and leadership. Bunch of overrated primadonnas with a couple of genuine talents like Martial and Pogba who unfortunately rarely put in the effort required.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I sense the highlight of united's season would be ....liverpool not winning the premier league! 

Something to cling on to i guess lol

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Today’s performance was truly awful, at this rate we’d struggle against Pattaya United never mind Newcastle. I can’t understand how it’s got to this point. 

Why is it Man City have about 8 creative central midfielders & we can’t even muster a single 1. 

Strictly neutral but i reckon Man utd will be up for this one above any other, even the manc derby, man utd have accepted city are top dogs at the moment but they`ll do everything to slow Liverpool down.

I believe in Karma

I`m a West Brom fan, in 1980 when they poached Atkinson, Robson and Moses it put it us into 20 years of oblivion.

Do I give a toss about Man U?

There`s new kids on the block now playing football light years ahead of anything Utd can think of or matching.

Even our six fingered Dingle mates down the road are playing better than them (ask City)

18 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

I believe in Karma

I`m a West Brom fan, in 1980 when they poached Atkinson, Robson and Moses it put it us into 20 years of oblivion.

As opposed to the heady heights of three years in the second division they'd not long escaped from.