IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

You are wrong there, Sir Alex joined United in 1986 and won the FA cup in 1989/90. 4 years not six.

Ok 4 seasons....though we've only given Moyes half a season & they already want his head! You must admit jocky there's a few players who aren't performing or who are constantly on the injury list. IMO we need flush out the dead wood...you agree? 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's many Man U fans here who are forgetting that Ferguson didn't win anything major for his first 6 seasons!

At least we can give Moyes 3 or 4 seasons to rebuild the team....ok if he doesn't produce the goods, than yes give him the flick. 

Fergie didn't take over a title winning team!  And was a proven winner having done the impossible with Aberdeen. Moyes has won nothing as a manager. Sack him before he destroys the teams confidence and winning mentality.

I'm looking forward to the FA Cup weekend. Or, as Manchester United fans call it, 'the weekend'

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

BeXkytmCQAAx6mo.jpg-large.jpeg

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

A panic buy is not good thing for United , Chelsea is laughing all the way to the bank and the title with the help of Mata involvement with upcoming matches with Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton.

Surely tonight against Cardiff (who are bottom) should be a comfortable 3 points. Looking forward to Mata's debut & hope Ole gets a standing ovation. A true Utd hero & legend, should be an emotional return. (Could he be in the home dugout in the future?). Also just heard that Rooney's agreed a new deal to stay (that 1's a surprise).

Mata debut at Old Trafford had eased Moyes worries with a 2-0 win to Cardiff including a return from injury RVP goal. Maybe United have Champion League Cup in their sight but they are more interested into finishing the top four to keep all top stars for next season.

Another defeat and this thread will continue grow and grow. I still believe that he needs more time to build a strong squad but it's fun hearing united fans moan

yes i agree, give him more time, lets hope he gets a new contract,

moyes in

Another defeat and this thread will continue grow and grow. I still believe that he needs more time to build a strong squad but it's fun hearing united fans moan

I,m not moaning, it is good to see United are into a learning curve, I think they will win the Champion League, mark my words.

I,m not moaning, it is good to see United are into a learning curve, I think they will win the Champion League, mark my words.

I'm referring to all their fans on radio phone in shows as most want him sacked - they demand instant success and are the idiots who really annoy me.

There is no chance United will win the champions league - 1/4 finals at best. There are several superior teams e.g. Barcelona, CIteh, Madrid, PSG, Bayern etc.

In a last ditch effort, Moyes sends the team to Pattaya.

0072.jpg

In a last ditch effort, Moyes sends the team to Pattaya.

attachicon.gif0072.jpg

LOL a bit of humour is what the thread needed. As it stands liverpool are the obvious targets in the top 4 to hunt down but if they win tonight against west brom it is a nine point gap. Thats a huge gap with 14 to play. I have never been a fan of Moyes as a manager but given that I am a liverpool supporter and he was an Everton manager that is not a big call. It is more that being a manager of a big club means thinking like a winner.

Being hard to beat and disciplined at the back is not the same thing as needing to win. For the same reason that Fat Sam was a bad choice at Newcastle and Hodgson was a worse than bad choice at Liverpool. I think ultimately Moyes is not a winner. He was a stoic defender that through exceptional hard work  made life tough for the opposition. That is exactly how he managed Everton. No real surprise that SAF was a striker. 

Against stoke we were really lacking a spark, a player with a bit of pace & a trick or 2, that gets on the ball & runs at the opposition. Someone like Cardiff's exciting new player. Now whats his name? Oh yeah Wilfried Zaha, boy did he look good, totally changed the game. If only we had a player like that. Oh wait a minute..............

Against stoke we were really lacking a spark, a player with a bit of pace & a trick or 2, that gets on the ball & runs at the opposition. Someone like Cardiff's exciting new player. Now whats his name? Oh yeah Wilfried Zaha, boy did he look good, totally changed the game. If only we had a player like that. Oh wait a minute..............

Well lacking Sparky he was on the touchline 5555  Zaha yea the rest has done him good   :Wassup1:

With all same players from last season plus new players, it shows that Sir Alex is truly the best manager in the history.

With all same players from last season plus new players, it shows that Sir Alex is truly the best manager in the history.

Hi Jocky I think Sir Alex was a great manager but not sure about him being the best

Hi Jocky I think Sir Alex was a great manager but not sure about him being the best

As Thai say , up to you, lol.

Sir Alex is the greatest manager of all time. He's built a legacy that may never be bettered. In 100 years they'll still talk about Fergie & the great teams he's built. All the comebacks, the great European nights at old Trafford, the European & domestic cup triumphs, + all the premier league titles. FACT!

Sir Alex is the greatest manager of all time. He's built a legacy that may never be bettered. In 100 years they'll still talk about Fergie & the great teams he's built. All the comebacks, the great European nights at old Trafford, the European & domestic cup triumphs, + all the premier league titles. FACT!

I concur with you, he is the greatest manager ever lived on earth, no question about that. I was afraid of what going to happen when he was going to leave or retires, seems that my fears had come true.

Archived