IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

The link was unecessary, my iq actually is high enough for mensa, however mensa is inherently flawed, won't bother with a link to show you evidence as i am sure your couple of brain cells still allow you to google the evidence for this yourself, whether you understand said evidence... 

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The link was unecessary, my iq actually is high enough for mensa, however mensa is inherently flawed, won't bother with a link to show you evidence as i am sure your couple of brain cells still allow you to google the evidence for this yourself, whether you understand said evidence... 

Who was speaking to you? Are you blind? 

I've read your posts and they have nothing to do with this topic so go and take your face for shit.

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool fan & an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a £50 note. Who gets it? The old drunk of course, the other 3 are mythical creatures.

Oooh aren't you the hard keyboard warrior, such wit and aplomb 'm quaking in my boots 555

Typical response from the a true keyboard warrior. Now go and see your mum for your dinner like a good boy.

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool fan & an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a £50 note. Who gets it? The old drunk of course, the other 3 are mythical creatures.

Come on, get some new material will you. These jokes are so dated.

We all like a good joke, like your defence on Saturday. 

At last an actual funny joke, with some originality, as opposed to all the tired heard them before jokes.

Oh and poker you are quite right, i  owe you an apology as your humorous  comment was not directed at me, so i retract my sarky remark and hereby apologise, wil now put on my glasses.

Hey Bax , have you seen the Liverpool version of "silence of the lambs" its called shuddup ewes. that's an old one but not quite as old as yours

Oh and poker you are quite right, i  owe you an apology as your humorous  comment was not directed at me, so i retract my sarky remark and hereby apologise, wil now put on my glasses.

Missing blatant facts like that will get you a job as a linesman at Old Trafford next week. 

Missing blatant facts like that will get you a job as a linesman at Old Trafford next week.

Quite true, maybe Moyes should start doing some of Fergies old tricks, you know a bottle of wine and a few jokes with ref and his assistants and schmoozing with the FA while scaring the media into silence with threats of " if your mean i won't be seen on your screen" to the bbc.

It's all getting a little off topic, but I can't resist 1 last joke. A young mother was pushing her baby along the street in Manchester when suddenly a huge Rottweiler dog lunged towards the pram, gnashing its teeth. The young woman thought for a moment that the dog would kill them when suddenly a man rushed over, wrestled with the beast & broke its neck with his bare hands. Another man rushed to the scene & said "I am a reporter & I saw everything that happened. Wait until I put this in the paper it will read 'Manchester United fan saves baby from savage Rottweiler'. "No you can't write that!" Replied the man. "But why not said the reporter? "Because I'm not a Manchester United fan that's why" Oh okay then, said the reporter I will write "Manchester City fan saves baby from savage Rottweiler" you can't write that either said the man. Why not? Asks the reporter. "Because I am a Liverpool fan" replied the man. "Oh I see" said the reporter, how about this then, scouse git kills beloved family pet!

I will give you that one bax,, not bad..now then what are we going to do with this Moyes bloke???

Quite true, maybe Moyes should start doing some of Fergies old tricks, you know a bottle of wine and a few jokes with ref and his assistants and schmoozing with the FA while scaring the media into silence with threats of " if your mean i won't be seen on your screen" to the bbc.

And don't get on the wrong side of John Magnier or there will be stories dug up on your family and investigated by the press. SAF messed with the wrong person there and lost. Very funny

I suppose we could go back to topic, the point has been made previous but here's my tuppence worth anyway: Moyes needs to buy a new defensive midfielder, should have bought Barkley not felaini, needs to stop being so negative with his formations, his choices in the january window will make or break him. 

We all know Fergie was given a good amount of time to nurture his first successful squad but those days are over, with the Glazers debt management scheme a real concern and european money at stake i can't see him lastingt another season without a top 4 finish... even then i have my doubts about their patience.

The word today was that there will be no new faces in January although I think Baines must be inline for the move , the question is will there be the one or maybe two class midfielders that Utd need available in this window.

Moyes said he wouldn't panic buy or plunge into the market, he never mentioned not buying, i think that the Glazers went along with Fergies choice of Moyes with the consideration that he had done so much for Everton on such a small budget that he could do well for Utd with say a half decent budget. ( i think buying Felaini and the furore around the summer signings would have caused them unease) don't think that will work for them, if it doesn't then i don't expect Moyes to be given more money for next season but for them to be looking at the world cup for his replacement.

Moyes 

Saw him on the news tonight. The poor man looks like he hasn't had a night's sleep since taking over.

I suppose we could go back to topic, the point has been made previous but here's my tuppence worth anyway: Moyes needs to buy a new defensive midfielder, should have bought Barkley not felaini, needs to stop being so negative with his formations, his choices in the january window will make or break him. 

We all know Fergie was given a good amount of time to nurture his first successful squad but those days are over, with the Glazers debt management scheme a real concern and european money at stake i can't see him lastingt another season without a top 4 finish... even then i have my doubts about their patience.

Maybe a few finish's outside the top 4 will make the Glazers join the real world and get them to budget properly

Saw him on the news tonight. The poor man looks like he hasn't had a night's sleep since taking over.

His nose will be as red as Fergies soon, glug, glug.

And to add to his woes I heard Kagawa had his stomach pumped the other day?? apparently he ate too much, that's a new one on me.

I will give you that one bax,, not bad..now then what are we going to do with this Moyes bloke???

The opinion of many here is that Fergie was given 5 years to win a trophy & that Moyes will be given time. What they fail to take into account is that was a very different time. No one really knows what the Glaziers are thinking & how impatient they could become. I think it unlikely they'll be a change this season but you never know. Also if this terrible form continues the Glaziers might be more reluctant to give Moyes the funds in January. It seems inevitable that Moyes will go for Baines in January, but at 29 & with Evra still playing well is that really a good move? I'd rather we looked to the future & try to sign Southampton's Luke Shaw. & as others have said central midfield is an absolute must. You can't lose a player of Scholes quality & not bring in a replacement.

what a whinger, so Fergies left, he was never going to be there forever. Nothing stays the same. Get used to it, it's what being a supporter is all about, ups and downs. Oh sorry, that's why you're a MU fan,

How can you tell what a MU fan got for Xmas? He's forgotten to take the label of his Arsenal replica shirt.

The kids from Manchester childrens hospital are going to old Trafford today to cheer the players up.  :GoldenSmile1:

Now that RVP has been sidelined for a month the pressure will increase on Moyes

Archived