Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

Thanks for the photos Stevie...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking statements , EVans a fantastic player' VAlencia is a super player, useful to cover the back while on the winger, Smalling a England top class player, getting better and better, Moyes need a centre midfielder, that it.

I respect your opinion Jockey as I suspect you've been a Utd fan for a longtime but I have to disagree. IMHO "Evans a fantastic player" he's not, at best he's a useful squad man. "Valencia a super player" lets look at Man Utd's no 7's going back 20 years Robson, Beckham, Ronaldo (I'm ignoring Owen) & Valencia, Spot the weak link? It maybe an unfair comparison but Valencia is average at best, I'm not doubting his work ethic but he's not exactly the most talented of wingers. Think of a Ronaldo, an in his prime Giggs or Kanchelskis. Smalling I'm still 50/50 on, definitely has the potential, whether he can fufill that potential & become a top class CB like Rio is another matter.

I respect your opinion Jockey as I suspect you've been a Utd fan for a longtime but I have to disagree. IMHO "Evans a fantastic player" he's not, at best he's a useful squad man. "Valencia a super player" lets look at Man Utd's no 7's going back 20 years Robson, Beckham, Ronaldo (I'm ignoring Owen) & Valencia, Spot the weak link? It maybe an unfair comparison but Valencia is average at best, I'm not doubting his work ethic but he's not exactly the most talented of wingers. Think of a Ronaldo, an in his prime Giggs or Kanchelskis. Smalling I'm still 50/50 on, definitely has the potential, whether he can fufill that potential & become a top class CB like Rio is another matter.

Fair play to you lad, you write like a poet... Don't think United will win anything this season or next, no complaint from me, exciting to see united going into difficult times for a change, bored to see them winning trophies every year,

Hey Jocky, you tell that to my Facebook friends, it's like they're ready to commit suicide.

You might win the micky mouse cup jocky as the United fans called it when the scousers used to win it?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

I couldn't understand why Fergie seemed to be looking at and/or buying wingers. (Pogba and Saha for example)

With Vidic recovering from a long injury and Ferdinand nearing the end of his career, he should have been signing a top class Centre back. Evans is just Ok and the others like Smalling are just apprentices.

Moyes has been left with few options at the back and even Evra is now suspect and Valencia is no Right Back even as a stop-gap.

This is part of a much longer article on Moyes in todays Daily Mail. It seems the writer agrees with me.

"Moyes has been unfortunate in some respects. His arrival has coincided with the decline of key defenders such as Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra.

Their replacements are not of the same quality, even if the greater concern comes in an area Ferguson was also guilty of neglecting in his final years in charge.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Moyes is a tough nuts to crack, let him see out his contract, no use to seek new gaffer ,that would worsen United in long term like Leeds and Liverpool. Stick with Moyes for few years and see...

This is part of a much longer article on Moyes in todays Daily Mail. It seems the writer agrees with me.

"Moyes has been unfortunate in some respects. His arrival has coincided with the decline of key defenders such as Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra.

Their replacements are not of the same quality, even if the greater concern comes in an area Ferguson was also guilty of neglecting in his final years in charge.

I don't buy that SAF neglected to buy players baloney. United have a massive negative spend transfer wise over the last few years. The only time a manager doesn't spend is when he is told he can't. I never bought the Wenger is frugal rubbish either. The owners hamstrung his buying as have the owners at United. Now that the Arse have paid a decent chunk of the emirates off the Arse have started spending again surprise surprise. Seems Wenger has suddenly lost his frugalness or perhaps the purse strings have been loosened. Call me a cynic but if you want to look at when the decline of the playing list started at United simply look at when the current owners took over. The squad then was immense and was still for quite some time as the decline is never a quick thing. 

It's a tough pill to swallow but a club ladened with debt is always going to struggle against oil or oligarch funded clubs.

Utd missed the boat in the summer not buying a creative midfielder, got Felani instead( good player but doesn't really fit) . Missed out on Baines through a low bid, The guy incharge of buying players did a rubish job, all talk in newspaper nothing happening in reality.Now in winter transfer window not easy to get top players in. 

Trouble is if they do not they could miss out on champion laugue then find it harder to get top players.

There are too many average players and good players getting old. The two exceptions being Rooney and Van Persie. There is enough there to beat most pemier lauge teams but not the top ones and certainly no the top European teams 

Fergi worked mirracles getting them to win games ugly and had Van Persie, fit  and  on fire.

Now being found out, i don't blame Moyes( except for buying Felani) but can understand why others do, think he has been unlucky

I think van persie is injury prone and probable on the wane,and I think rooney,s future is still uncertain.looks like a bad season for them by there own high standards.

Man Utd were once the Goliath of English football ....then along came David.

zzzz.jpg

I think van persie is injury prone and probable on the wane,and I think rooney,s future is still uncertain.looks like a bad season for them by there own high standards.

Reading today that vidic won't sign a new contract meaning that he'll be on a bosman in the summer or man utd will have to sell in jan. That leaves jones, rio, smalling and the brown haired northen Ireland lad whose name I forgot.

No matter which way you look at it, it's just not looking good for moyes

Will be really interesting to see how he spends this 230 m. My only concern would be is that him or the rest of the man utd management have no experience in spending big ( not like fergie and gill)

Poor again tonight against Sunderland (who weren't much better) Janazui played well though. Tactics were negative & he didn't bring on Hernandez until the 87th minute. Camera scanned up to Robson, Sir Alex & Charlton (who looked particularly unimpressed) in the stands, I'd love to hear the conversation they had on the drive back.

he,s going to need big big money to fill the gaps,centre half,,defence,s midfield,players like hamsik and hummells won,t come cheap,could take a chance with alex song not getting much game time in spain,but you got to be talking 10mill or so for him.

Absolutely delighted when I saw the banner from the fans at Old Trafford yesterday. I really hope Moyes will stay on even they win nothing this season...

image.jpg

Moyes was shocked at Manchester United's scouting operation
top.jpg
Moyes wanted Negredo last summer (©GettyImages)
598741_426664970728830_173037611_n.jpg
Published 2 days ago by Patrick Surlis, read by 17,413 people.

Manchester United boss David Moyes was shocked to find out the club's scouts had failed to secure deals for Alvaro Negredo and Jesus Navas over the summer - and watched on as two of his top targets joined Manchester City instead.

According to the Daily Mail, the United boss was "dismayed" to see Negredo and Navas join his closest rivals after taking over from Sir Alex Ferguson.

The former-Everton boss tried to bring Negredo to Goodison Park, and was reportedly lining up a summer move for the Spain international having taken the reigns at Old Trafford.

Moyes has endured a difficult first half of the Premier League season in his maiden Manchester United campaign.

The reigning Premier League champions currently find themselves down in seventh position, five points behind Liverpool in fourth place - the last Champions League qualifying spot.

And while striker is not a position of obvious need for United considering they have Javier Hernandez, Robin Van Persie, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck, injuries have bitten hard.

Rooney and van Persie have been sidelined in recent weeks, a period that has coincided with a disastrous run of form - especially at home.

And even worse for Moyes, Negredo has been banging in the goals for City, including most recently a hat-trick against West Ham in the Capital One Cup.

Stevie

WHAT a load of balls ! give me boxing any day, your only as good as your last fight and no spitting in the ring except BLOOD! footy is for ponses.

WHAT a load of balls ! give me boxing any day, your only as good as your last fight and no spitting in the ring except BLOOD! footy is for ponses.

Go away and set up your own boxing thread... 55555

well, we wont have much to talk about when you come down here to meet me, ha ha

tweedle dee,football is not a load of balls,you only need one,as for being for ponses,out of all the footballers I,ve seen and it most be thousands only 2 spring to mind, Justin fashanu, and Thomas hitzsperer.

Just read that Anderson's on his way to Fiorentina, so maybe this could be the start of a clear out? Sundays game v Chelsea should be good, not expecting too much but if we are going to lose I'd like us to at least have a go & be positive. May as well go down swinging rather than meekly surrendering. Time for the excuses to stop & the players to show a bit of fight.

Just read that Anderson's on his way to Fiorentina, so maybe this could be the start of a clear out? Sundays game v Chelsea should be good, not expecting too much but if we are going to lose I'd like us to at least have a go & be positive. May as well go down swinging rather than meekly surrendering. Time for the excuses to stop & the players to show a bit of fight.

Did not know Anderson is gone, fair play to the lad, he never complains much if he is not in the first eleven.. I wish him all the best in Italy , maybe he wanted to prove himself for a chance to be there for this summer World Cup.

Did not know Anderson is gone, fair play to the lad, he never complains much if he is not in the first eleven.. I wish him all the best in Italy , maybe he wanted to prove himself for a chance to be there for this summer World Cup.

I wouldn't complain either,earning 20-30,000 a week for doing nothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't complain either,earning 20-30,000 a week for doing nothing...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah, he could get the same or more anywhere else but stayed on because United were winnings things, when the ship is sinking, he jumped ship...lol

Archived