Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

It's time for some tough decisions in the boardroom. Played off the park today at home to Newcastle, beaten in midweek by Everton, humbled earlier in the season by WBH. What's happened to fortress Old Trafford? Mistakes were made right at the start getting rid of all the back room staff, Melunsteen, Phealen & Steele experienced coaches well liked by the players & with extensive knowledge of the inner workings at old Trafford. Moyes has been tactically very poor & that's why we find ourselves marooned in mid table. £27 mil for Fellaini who looks completely lost in a Utd shirt. This team is completely lacking in confidence. When the going was tough in the past Sir Alex always found a way to inspire. The inspiration has gone along with the passion & Desire, heads are down & it's up to the manager to turn things around Moyes will not be able to. Unfortunately the jobs just too big for him but on £5 mil a year & a 6 year contract he's not going to be resigning. The Glazers need to have a plan b, because the debt that is serviced each year is very much dependant on champions league qualification & that's not going to happen under Moyes. Ok rant over!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time for some tough decisions in the boardroom. Played off the park today at home to Newcastle, beaten in midweek by Everton, humbled earlier in the season by WBH. What's happened to fortress Old Trafford? Mistakes were made right at the start getting rid of all the back room staff, Melunsteen, Phealen & Steele experienced coaches well liked by the players & with extensive knowledge of the inner workings at old Trafford. Moyes has been tactically very poor & that's why we find ourselves marooned in mid table. £27 mil for Fellaini who looks completely lost in a Utd shirt. This team is completely lacking in confidence. When the going was tough in the past Sir Alex always found a way to inspire. The inspiration has gone along with the passion & desire, heads are down & it's up to the manager to turn things around Moyes will not be able to. Unfortunately the jobs just too big for him but on £5 mil a year & a 6 year contract he's not going to be resigning. The Glazers need to have a plan b, because the debt that is serviced each year is very much dependant on champions league qualification & that's not going to happen under Moyes. Ok rant over!

Time for some hair dryer treatment I guess, Moyes looks like he still coaching a mid table team happy with a top 5-6 finish, he has to realize Man Utd ambitions are different, he definitely has to step up in his mind first, time is ticking for sure.

P.S. Your rant is perfectly justified.

................................................................................................................

A bit early to start shouting for his head , a bit pathetic really .... losing David Gill at the same time as Fergie meant United had a crap time in the transfer market , hopefully they can strengthen in the January window , but now is not the time to panic

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I hope he stays he's providing me with a few laughs

I hope Moyes will stay, Give him a benefit of doubt like what United did to Sir Alex when he moves in, took him 4 years to get a trophy. Only took Moyes two months to get a trophy , Charity Shield.... :GoldenSmile1:

I said it before, Moyes made a big mistake in not keepng on Melunsteen when as 1st team coach he took them to the Championship last season. He offered him a lesser job which he rightly turned down. RVP clamed much of his good form last season was due to Melunsteen.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I hope Moyes will stay, Give him a benefit of doubt like what United did to Sir Alex when he moves in, took him 4 years to get a trophy. Only took Moyes two months to get a trophy , Charity Shield.... :GoldenSmile1:

I agree with Jocky Sir Alex took awhile to get Man Utd the way he wanted them.  So David Moyes should be given time

But he's the "Choosen One". LOL

I can't stop laughing. Loving the demise of Man Uniturd and how all the fans are turning on the team and manager. Even Rio was in the press slagging Moyes off.  

#moyes4ever@uniturd

Typical loose a few games and the cockneys  cant take it TIDY.

Dreams come Tru for Abu.

:)))))

Moyes is boring to listen to and a mid table manager...can we swap him for Martinez

Tbh this season was always gonna be tough for Moyles. Fergie has some huge shoes to fill and Moyles needs at least a season or two to get the team he wants.

Seems to be doing the business in the Champions League, just needs to get the balance right in the league.

Moyles really needs to get tore into the team as tbh I think he's being to nicey nicey with teh players.

2006-10-05 13.20.51.jpg 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

I'd give him a bit longer, think he panic bought in the summer, should have bought Barkley not fellaini.

See how the next transfer window goes, if he picks up a good defensive midfielder he may salvage a top 4 place and have the confidence to bounce back next season.

I do agree that Martinez has been outstanding for Everton, very tactically aware,  can't be helping Moyes confidence to see Everton thrive without him.

A bit early to start shouting for his head , a bit pathetic really .... losing David Gill at the same time as Fergie meant United had a crap time in the transfer market , hopefully they can strengthen in the January window , but now is not the time to panic

This and jinx storm in a teacup are the most poignant posts here. Gill was a big loss and United's behaviour in the transfer market this year was  comical to say the least. SAF dragged the absolute best from an ageing squad and Moyes has a largely older and injured list to pick from. Give the guy some time and let him put his stamp on the team. 

I am not a United supporter. I am a Liverpool supporter and I can tell you from experience that changing the manager every 5 minutes is not the answer.

Most of the younger United fans have only known success if they don't qualify for Europe they will blame moyes.the glaciers ar desperate for europe to fund their debt .interesting times

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

The confidence of  some united fans has took a battering, fans I spoke to on the way to the game on Saturday were hoping to get something from the game...yes!!!  man u fans hoping to get something from a home game against Newcastle! in previous seasons a draw would have been a surprise result. this nervous atmosphere is getting to the players. 

He needs more time

Please stay Moyes!

same, i think hes doing a great job

moyes in

How can you blame Moyes after 3 months,this is still Fergie's team.Only thing Moyes is

doing is changing formations with a team that doesn't gel together.Blame Fergie not Moyes

Archived