Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

Did anyone see the Keane v Viera show on itv4 the other night? Keane was an absolutely brilliant player, a real midfield warrior (we could really do with one of them now) but he came off really bitter. No matter how big the player when they fell foul of Fergie there was only ever one winner. The likes of Stam, Beckham & Van Nistleroy have all moved on, forgive & forget right? but not Keane, seems those scars ain't going to be healing any time soon.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moyes, the owners and the supporters need to be smart. Their best players bar Rooney, Rafael and some kids with promise are on the wrong side of 30. It is what it is. They need to settle on their central defenders. They have a great keeper and a terrific right back and build from there. Rio is past it and Vidic is injured a lot. They are luxury players now not meat and potatoes.

I was pleased to see Wellbeck get some goals. I am not a united supporter but i like this lad. His finishing or predatory instincts seem lacking but he is a genuinely skilled footballer who puts in a shift. 

Utd have hull.w ham.norwich next three games good chance of 9 points. With a lot of the clubs above having harder games utd should be able to close on the top 4.if they can't might be looking at europer cup at best.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Moyes, the owners and the supporters need to be smart. Their best players bar Rooney, Rafael and some kids with promise are on the wrong side of 30. It is what it is. They need to settle on their central defenders. They have a great keeper and a terrific right back and build from there. Rio is past it and Vidic is injured a lot. They are luxury players now not meat and potatoes.

I was pleased to see Wellbeck get some goals. I am not a united supporter but i like this lad. His finishing or predatory instincts seem lacking but he is a genuinely skilled footballer who puts in a shift. 

Great Post Lek, Always liked your sentiments about premeirship football. You write very neutral everytime..

Utd have hull.w ham.norwich next three games good chance of 9 points. With a lot of the clubs above having harder games utd should be able to close on the top 4.if they can't might be looking at europer cup at best.

Very rare to get a post from Leeds United fan, lol... Hull , West Ham and Norwich will be tough to beat, United are not clicking into the right team yet, Moyes is trying his best .. I think he is trying to please Rooney, whereas Sir Fergie dont give a fuck who he is..

Just feel they need max points from these 3 jockey as they will to far behind to challenge even for a top 6 finish if they don't. Which will have a massive impact due to the loss of the European money. Thats what happened to leeds didn't qualify for Europe to many players on big salaries long contract s hence a firesale.now surviving in the champion ship on a shoestring.

Just feel they need max points from these 3 jockey as they will to far behind to challenge even for a top 6 finish if they don't. Which will have a massive impact due to the loss of the European money. Thats what happened to leeds didn't qualify for Europe to many players on big salaries long contract s hence a firesale.now surviving in the champion ship on a shoestring.

I remembered the great days of Leeds United with Don Revie, Billy Bremner, Allan Clarke and tough Norman Hunter. They nearly won the European Cup final with Bayern Munich. I was so disappointed when the goal was ruled offside.. The team by Revie was unbeatable. 

A certain peter risdale was the architect of the mess they found themselves in,on the assumption that champions league qualification was going to happen for seasons to come,what a silly man.As you mention handing out contracts willy nilly then it all going wrong,hence the downward spiral that eventually see them end up in league 1.

Too early to tell if  Moyes will work out, but i hope he does ok, tired of the big clubs hiring foreign coaches.(Scottish and Northern Irish, welsh  ok, better English as need an English manager to manage England) 

Not sure he has the rigth philosophy,the all action pressing game, with a bit of flare up front seems  to be the style now shown by Bayern and Barca

Think the side over performed last season, Fergie factor, he got the best out of an average lot and had Van Persie too score the goals

Midfield is ordinary, hard working but need someone special, will need to spend big to get one But won't find anyone in January

Moyes will sleep easy tonight with a 2-0 win at Britannia to Stoke to go through to the semi final. He was brave to rest top players like Rooney, Kawaga, Vidic , Carrick , Giggs,and Januzaj... Very pleasing performance, with Evra, Young and Cleverly playing well. Darren Fletcher came on late, Delighted to see him playing again after long illness that nearly had him retired.

Never seen a game stopped because of rain before. It was the most exciting thing about a pretty awful 1st half. Don't think any corners have been turned yet but 2nd half was ok. Ashley Young played well but let's be honest a couple of good games a season isn't good enough & Anderson's time must surely be up in January.

Think the man u owners are relying on the champion league money to pay the interest on the outstanding debt. Hard to see how they will pay it otherwise unless sell assets Rooney ?

• 2 weeks later...

Four wins on a trot will make Moyes a happy man in a new year

Well he won't be very happy tonight! The tactics against spurs were wrong. Today's performance was poor, Rooney is not a defensive midfielder, Kagawa looks lost, Janazui excellent prospect that he is needs to cut out the diving & complaining. 6 wins in succession can't be knocked but realistically it wasn't the hardest run of games. Lets not forget spurs were thrashed last time out against Liverpool. The fans at Old Trafford have been excellent with Moyes, but performances like today won't be tolerated indefinitely. BTW Sir Alex looked furious up in the directors box today.

FFS!!! FFS!!! FFS!!! Out of the FA cup, losing at home again, well beaten by Swansea. Really really poor today, it's time to go, Moyes has to go.

Haha, I knew you'd be back just now!

I hope Moyes will stay, no use to sack him and get new boss in half a season. I feel sorry for Moyes, we all knew SIr ALex will be hard to replace.

I think Mickey Moyes "The Chosen One" should get the job for life. 

#moyes@uniturd4ever

And Swansea thoroughly deserved it

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

looks like it might be a blank season for united .

moyes is safe this season , but come next xmas same position he will be gone .

I still believe that he should be given time but results like this are unacceptable.

He has a lot of dead wood to replace and about £100m would help.

^

Didn't help AVB, but agree he needs to build in all areas, they really do look poor.

I couldn't understand why Fergie seemed to be looking at and/or buying wingers.(Pogba and Saha for example)

With Vidicrecovering from a long injury and Ferdinand nearing the end of his career, he should have been signing a top class Centre back. Evans is just Ok and the others like Smalling are just apprentices.

Moyes has been left with few options at the back and even Evra is now suspect and Valencia is no Right Back even as a stop-gap.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I couldn't understand why Fergie seemed to belooking at and/or buying wingers.

With Vidicj recovering from a long injury and Ferdinand nearing the end of his career, he should have been signing a top class Centre back. Evans is just Ok and the others like Smalling are just apprentices.

Moyes has been left with few options at the back and even Evra is now suspect and Valencia is no Right Back even as a stop-gap.

Shocking statements , EVans a fantastic player' VAlencia is a super player, useful to cover the back while on the winger, Smalling a England top class player, getting better and better, Moyes need a centre midfielder, that it.

just watched an interview with moyes saying " he has money to spend in the next transfer window but that it does not necessarily mean the players he wants will be available"

I think he will get the time to bring in his own players, that is only fair.  Fallaini was a bad buy, not good enough to wear a United shirt.  The fans are just going to have to write this season off and pray they have a better second half to the season and make the top four. if they don't it will be a huge disappointment but not a disaster, (well maybe for the Glaizers it will be)

I remember Davie playing for Celtic and Dunfermline and although he was never going to be no Franco Baresi he was a good solid defender.

This is why he keeps his hair short  lol ,  if he doesn't it resembles a crows nest -

21039232.JPG

moyes.jpg

Stevie

Archived