IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

If they get rid of Moyes who do you want to replace him.

Personally think there are a few players who need to go, Young, Cleverley, the Brazillian/Portugese guy, not good enough.

Is Kawanga(sp) good enough or just played in wrong position, Ditto Fallanii

Wellbeck is he good enough?

If you bring in a lot of new players sometimes it takes a while to gel

Need to sort out back four next year, Vidic leaving, Evara?

What is Rooneys poition, number 10? midfield? main striker? 

Did not really play well in Greece but could still win tie if get it right at home. Van Persie can score but last night hit a lot of long balls to him

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moyes have some balls to take over Manchester United , I hope he will stay as long as SAF, he will have to have a major renovation in Old Trafford , it won't be a instant success , it will take a good while to build a right structure to win things. Rome wasn't build in a day, were they !!! . Give him a chance, he will succeed. Look at Liverpool , they were in panic buying when Souness took over, Liverpool was dead and buried for long time, til they found the right man, Brendan Rodgers. They are still building, they are nearly there.

Totally agree mate. I'm not a Man U fan but i'm not a hater either. So i see things from a 100% neutral POV. 

I don't think SAF being at every game is helping things either as that's an awfully big shadow hanging over DM.

I said for 4/5 years that Moyes would take over from SAF, and he'd have known himself at least 18 months before it became official that he would get the job.

He's doing the right thing letting Vidic go, and i'd let a few other slackers go. Luckily there is one or two young lads coming through that he can build the team around

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

What's the difference between man utd & Olivia Newton John ?

Olivia Newton John never got fked in Greece !

What's the difference between man utd & Olivia Newton John ?

Olivia Newton John never got fked in Greece !

Me no understand !

It's all down to fergie he did the same as busby & walked away with his own reputation intact but left a shit squad behind !

that "shit squad" Fergie left behind won the league by 11 points, that shit squad are the reigning champions & packed with international players. How anyone can blame Fergie for the fact that Moyes is tactically inept, has clearly alienated some of the players (Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra & RVP. Seems incapable of motivating them & quite honestly hasn't put a foot right since he breezed in on his 1st day & decided to sack all the (highly successful) coaching staff is beyond me.

that "shit squad" Fergie left behind won the league by 11 points, that shit squad are the reigning champions & packed with international players. How anyone can blame Fergie for the fact that Moyes is tactically inept, has clearly alienated some of the players (Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra & RVP. Seems incapable of motivating them & quite honestly hasn't put a foot right since he breezed in on his 1st day & decided to sack all the (highly successful) coaching staff is beyond me.

Last years EPL was the worst there's been. Everyone was shit last year.....Man U won it because everyone else was poor. 

You need to learn about football more mate

"I am not a Rapist"

Challenge is that its a reported £56m if MUFC want to get rid of Moyes as he changed the whole backroom staff. 

Which ever way it goes who is there that would take the job & stand a chance of turning it round ?

That said the squad he inherited was at its peak & it is in decline, as an example Vidic & Ferdinand where already in decline & getting injuries & the players that SAF got in to replace in Jones & Smalling aren't cutting it, teh MF has been weak for the last 4 years & SAF hadn't sorted that out, plus they have been hit by injuries all through the year.

That all said I'm glad their air of invicability has been smashed 

Last years EPL was the worst there's been. Everyone was shit last year.....Man U won it because everyone else was poor. 

You need to learn about football more mate

moyes has had 2 transfer windows to bring players in, what has he done? bought more shit

moyes has had 2 transfer windows to bring players in, what has he done? bought more shit

A tad harsh as the 1st window he wasn't fully in place for & the new chief exec is also responsible as well, but I get the fact that you're looking at it under a blue moon ! 

If they get rid of Moyes who do you want to replace him.

Personally think there are a few players who need to go, Young, Cleverley, the Brazillian/Portugese guy, not good enough.

Is Kawanga(sp) good enough or just played in wrong position, Ditto Fallanii

Wellbeck is he good enough?

If you bring in a lot of new players sometimes it takes a while to gel

Need to sort out back four next year, Vidic leaving, Evara?

What is Rooneys poition, number 10? midfield? main striker? 

Did not really play well in Greece but could still win tie if get it right at home. Van Persie can score but last night hit a lot of long balls to him

It will probably cost about £150m+ to answer your post

Man U have been an exciting team to support and watch...they could and would score in the final minute.Football is a worldwide  business,

so why appoint a boring man with no real success in his career to manage the Club....Answer.. SF wanted a dour Scot to succeed him

After a dismal game against weak opposition even the Moyes backers are realising his tactics and man management are not world class..

Why wait until the end of the season,get rid of him now and let a world class manager rebuild the team this summer....

Man U have been an exciting team to support and watch...they could and would score in the final minute.Football is a worldwide  business,

so why appoint a boring man with no real success in his career to manage the Club....Answer.. SF wanted a dour Scot to succeed him

After a dismal game against weak opposition even the Moyes backers are realising his tactics and man management are not world class..

Why wait until the end of the season,get rid of him now and let a world class manager rebuild the team this summer....

Strongly disagree.

I'll ignore your comments on football from now on.

No offence :)

"I am not a Rapist"

The problem is , who could they get to replace him at this time.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

The problem is , who could they get to replace him at this time.

exactly. None of the top 6-10 Coaches will go near them. The fact that SAF is still hanging around is a major reason that would put them off.

I think Moyes was lined up for the job for the past 3/4 years, i firmly believe he will come good as long as he gets the time to build his own team.

sent from the helideck while danger wanking

"I am not a Rapist"

Strongly disagree.

I'll ignore your comments on football from now on.

No offence :)

He's an American, probably knows little about FOOTBALL, like my knowledge of American football is limited, i might have an opinion but it could well be crap because of indepth knowledge. Saying that there are plenty of Utd fans who seem to talk a lot of tosh, blinded by passion.

No point at all in getting rid of him now whatsoever, would not be able to get a top manager in to replace him,. If they do wish to replace him then have to do at end of season. But top managers will be at world cup or tied to contracts at top clubs. 

If they don't qualify for Champions leauge they will have to pay over the odds to get top players in.

Give the job to Micheal Laudrup at least his teams play exciting football and he is an up and coming manager with a less rigid approach than Moyes.

ManU are still one of the worlds top teams and there will be a queue of world class managers after the job..what a pity Jose was overlooked

Give the job to Micheal Laudrup at least his teams play exciting football and he is an up and coming manager with a less rigid approach than Moyes.

ManU are still one of the worlds top teams and there will be a queue of world class managers after the job..what a pity Jose was overlooked

:Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

"I am not a Rapist"

All the Man U supporters at work have gone suspiciously quiet...

Get over it..

You've had 20 years of glory..

Welcome to the premiership...

Haaaaaaa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if Giggs got the job, just like Sherwood at Spurs, he's Fergies best mate too.

That threat to ban season ticket holders is scandalous, haven't they already paid for their ticket to the City game.

Archived