IGNORED

Moyes out

Baxidar ba

It's only getting worse! Today v Fulham (bottom club) was a new low. I'm not a psychologist but the body language of the players is awful. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes & on the training ground but something's very wrong.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Man U scored their second to take a 2-1 lead the fans,players and manager celebrated like they had just won the champions league, it say's a lot about the state of affairs at the club just now. Things can only get better surely?

Stevie

A big worry for us United fans, things are not getting any better' champion league is Moyes only chance.

It's only getting worse! Today v Fulham (bottom club) was a new low. I'm not a psychologist but the body language of the players is awful. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes & on the training ground but something's very wrong.

I said at the start that Moyes made a big mistake in getting rid of Fergie's Assistant Manager (the Dutch guy) who had coached the same players to a Championship win last season.

Van Persie has said the reason for his success last season (many goals) was down to him.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

A big worry for us United fans, things are not getting any better' champion league is Moyes only chance

I know United arnt having a great season but they can still win the champions league.   If you look back to 2004/05 season Liverpool didn't do great in the premiership.  They finished 5th but they still won the champions league

I see mick is not holding back the years to well these days.

Welcome to the real world man utd fans,the world of occasional highs but mainly lows,its a world that a lot of their supporters wont have any expierience of,but it will do them good and toughen them up a bit,constant success has got to make you soft, and immune to the proper emotions you go through following a club.Their time will come again, but when that might be with teams bettering and overtaking them is anyones guess.

I see mick is not holding back the years to well these days.

He looks more ridiculous by the day,get a proper haircut man.

he remains me of louie {the snack bar owner} in the bowery boy films.

If things don't work out for Moyes maybe he can join Simply Red has a violin player

violin out.jpg

After Wednesday's awful game with Arsenal I couldn't help reminiscing about the "good old days". Just 10 years ago Utd v Arsenal was the biggest game in the season. Fergie v Wenger on the touchline, Keane v Viera at each others throats in the tunnel (whilst Gary Neville quietly pissed himself) Keown in Van Nistleroy's face after a missed penalty & Ashley Cole flinging pizza at Fergie. The 2 top teams in English football battling for the title, it was everything that was great about the PL. Genuine animosity, passion, great thrill a minute football & even a little grudging mutual respect. I miss those days.

After Wednesday's awful game with Arsenal I couldn't help reminiscing about the "good old days". Just 10 years ago Utd v Arsenal was the biggest game in the season. Fergie v Wenger on the touchline, Keane v Viera at each others throats in the tunnel (whilst Gary Neville quietly pissed himself) Keown in Van Nistleroy's face after a missed penalty & Ashley Cole flinging pizza at Fergie. The 2 top teams in English football battling for the title, it was everything that was great about the PL. Genuine animosity, passion, great thrill a minute football & even a little grudging mutual respect. I miss those days.

Never saw or heard Ashley Cole flinging pizza at Fergie.. Must have a look at that at google search, was that happens at Highbury !!

It was at old Trafford, the season after Arsenal went unbeaten, it was their 1st defeat & they didn't take it well! Fergie did a post match interview with his face still half splattered with pizza.

moyes needs 2-3 more years to really stamp his brand into utd lol

That was the original plan at Old Trafford. But many fans want a instant success ... Blast em.

• 2 weeks later...

That was the worst performance of the season, & let's be honest the bar hasn't been set particularly high. Even if we do turn it around at OT, the likes Real Madrid, Barcelona & Bayern Munich would destroy us.

It's all down to fergie he did the same as busby & walked away with his own reputation intact but left a shit squad behind !

That was the worst performance of the season, & let's be honest the bar hasn't been set particularly high. Even if we do turn it around at OT, the likes Real Madrid, Barcelona & Bayern Munich would destroy us.

Absolutely , I was up at old Trafford last December to watch the last champion league group match which United won 1-0, it was not a good performance from United and knew they had to turn around from that but it is February and they still play the same way since the opening of the season . It will be toughest summer for United ,wheeling and dealing in the transfer market will be very hard, no top players wants to play for clubs that not playing in the champion league next season. Half of the squad will want to jump ship too.

Moyes will come good. He had a shit handover from SAF. Utd gave him a 6 year contract for a reason.

Also, i doubt any of the top 6 or 7 managers/coaches out there would go near Man U right now.

Moyes need to have a clear out and build his own team

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Moyes will come good. He had a shit handover from SAF. Utd gave him a 6 year contract for a reason.

Also, i doubt any of the top 6 or 7 managers/coaches out there would go near Man U right now.

Moyes need to have a clear out and build his own team

Shit handover? Its not an office job

Shit handover? Its not an office job

If you know about football you'd know the team and state of the pool he took over was I. A bad state of repair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Moyes have some balls to take over Manchester United , I hope he will stay as long as SAF, he will have to have a major renovation in Old Trafford , it won't be a instant success , it will take a good while to build a right structure to win things. Rome wasn't build in a day, were they !!! . Give him a chance, he will succeed. Look at Liverpool , they were in panic buying when Souness took over, Liverpool was dead and buried for long time, til they found the right man, Brendan Rodgers. They are still building, they are nearly there.

Archived