IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Pattaya Addicts.

Our special today 21st January is chicken curry with rice or chips. A beer or soft drink.

195 Baht. Open from 12pm.

Todays special 22nd January is beef curry with rice or chips.

Beer or soft drink, tea or coffee included.

195 baht.

Don't be afraid to try a beef curry. The beef is tender and melts in your mouth. Yes, we know how.

Cheers...

Todays special 22nd January is beef curry with rice or chips.

Beer or soft drink, tea or coffee included.

195 baht.

Don't be afraid to try a beef curry. The beef is tender and melts in your mouth. Yes, we know how.

Cheers...

Will try that tomorrow hopefully if have time,and will have spring rolls again cos I likes them last time.. JustI a little bit of advice from me, I prefer to serve spring rolls first before getting the main meal, I got them at the same time last time which will make the main meal go cold when finishing the spring rolls or rushing on em. But overall I am very pleased with my last two visit with excellent foods.

Will try that tomorrow hopefully if have time,and will have spring rolls again cos I likes them last time.. JustI a little bit of advice from me, I prefer to serve spring rolls first before getting the main meal, I got them at the same time last time which will make the main meal go cold when finishing the spring rolls or rushing on em. But overall I am very pleased with my last two visit with excellent foods.

Normally they do. I will have a word today. But you'd be surprised how many people order both at the same time and dip the spring rolls into for example curry sauce or black bean etc.

Looking forward to your next visit. Cheers... 

Normally they do. I will have a word today. But you'd be surprised how many people order both at the same time and dip the spring rolls into for example curry sauce or black bean etc.

Looking forward to your next visit. Cheers...

Thanks, really my fault, I should have asked them to serve spring rolls first...

not really, that is why it is a starter :) and not a side dish :) but yes, there are people that will eat them synchrone

not really, that is why it is a starter :) and not a side dish :) but yes, there are people that will eat them synchrone

It's marvelous to have your wisdom on this thread.

if you had taken action on my review you would not have had a repeat comment :) so good to see quality management with knowledge and expertise in managing customer experience world wide in this thread :) <br /><br />Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Back again yesterday with mate who had heard about place and wanted to try out, we ordered spring rolls from starter menu and chicken satay from normal part menu but explained to waitress we were sharing and wanted both as starter, both came no probs and the 'mains' were cooked fresh after we had finished starters.

No complains or recommendations re food or service, keep up the good work, thanks.

Back again yesterday with mate who had heard about place and wanted to try out, we ordered spring rolls from starter menu and chicken satay from normal part menu but explained to waitress we were sharing and wanted both as starter, both came no probs and the 'mains' were cooked fresh after we had finished starters.

No complains or recommendations re food or service, keep up the good work, thanks.

Thanks.

Today 23rd the Wok N Rok meal deal. Two course plus a drink.

Chicken noodle soup. Chicken curry with rice or chips and a beer or soft drink.

250 baht.

Serving from 12pm.

Welcome.

Chicken_Noodle.jpgChicken_Curry.jpgEgg_Fried_Rice.jpg

Today 23rd the Wok N Rok meal deal. Two course plus a drink.

Chicken noodle soup. Chicken curry with rice or chips and a beer or soft drink.

250 baht.

Serving from 12pm.

Welcome.

attachicon.gifChicken_Noodle.jpgattachicon.gifChicken_Curry.jpgattachicon.gifEgg_Fried_Rice.jpg

Back AGAIN today, couldn't resist when passing and saw special, chicken noodle soup; chicken curry with boiled rice and orange juice 250B, food and service great as has always been.

ps suggestion Wok N Rok, what about a loyalty reward card :WinkGrin1:  :LOL2:

Back AGAIN today, couldn't resist when passing and saw special, chicken noodle soup; chicken curry with boiled rice and orange juice 250B, food and service great as has always been.

ps suggestion Wok N Rok, what about a loyalty reward card :WinkGrin1:  :LOL2:

Anything in the future is possible. And we appreciate your custom. Hopefully we will have a curryoke night soon and we will put on a good FREE buffet for all our loyal customers.

New special on the board today...

Todays meal deal at WoknRok 

Chicken sweetcorn soup

Char Sui (roast pork) curry

Rice or chips

Beer or soft drink

250 BAHT

Now serving.

Meal_Deal.jpg

Had a third visit there yesterday, asked for spring rolls for a starter with n meal later, them spring rolls is the best I ever eaten.. I also had Kung po chicken with fried rice and coke. 335 bt altogether. Excellent.image.jpg

Thanks for your custom. She makes the spring rolls herself. Her own filling.

Gentlemen... at Wok N Rok we have a Western section on our menu. We haven't been pushing this because after numerous attempts to find the right potatoes for hand cut chips we've decided to use the best frozen ones available.

Number 86 on our menu is British fish and chips.

Here is actual images of the fish cooked in the kitchen earlier.

For 195 baht you get a large fish supper. Two large fish and chips.

Fish.jpg

Fish2.jpg

Fish3.jpg

Thanks for your custom. She makes the spring rolls herself. Her own filling.

Gentlemen... at Wok N Rok we have a Western section on our menu. We haven't been pushing this because after numerous attempts to find the right potatoes for hand cut chips we've decided to use the best frozen ones available.

Number 86 on our menu is British fish and chips.

Here is actual images of the fish cooked in the kitchen earlier.

For 195 baht you get a large fish supper. Two large fish and chips.

attachicon.gifFish.jpg

attachicon.gifFish2.jpg

attachicon.gifFish3.jpg

Looks great

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

Today the ever popular chicken curry with boiled/fried rice or chips is back as a special.

Included is a beer or soft drink, tea/coffee.

All for 195 BAHT.

We are also doing a special promotion on our Fish and Chips.

Fish and chips UK style, done in a light crispy batter (same as UK chip shops) with mushy peas and tartar sauce.

Number 86 on our menu. Promotion price 159 BAHT.

Serving today.

Fisn_n_chips.jpg

Had a fourth visit last Sunday, had beef with black beans sauce , beef so tender and tasty... Went with a scot BM , he was impressed with a Thai lady chef who can speak a Glaswegian accent, he laughed so much.. She used to work or live there for 7 years whose husband is a owner of Wok n Rok.

Had a fourth visit last Sunday, had beef with black beans sauce , beef so tender and tasty... Went with a scot BM , he was impressed with a Thai lady chef who can speak a Glaswegian accent, he laughed so much.. She used to work or live there for 7 years whose husband is a owner of Wok n Rok.

Yes, it is funny hearing Her speak broad Glaswegian. Even Thais have trouble understanding Her.

If I tell you that beef is every day run of the mill Thai beef. Not imported that is Thai beef. That should make people realise what She can do in the kitchen.

Our neighbour loves the beef in black pepper. He can't believe how tender she can make it.

The fish and chips will surprise a lot of people. The batter is nearly exact to a UK chippie. My opinion of course. We welcome your reviews.

Thanks again for your custom. If I'm in the bar next time you come in, please say hello I'll buy a drink for you and your good Lady.

Adding some new pictures.

The fish and chips image was taken by a customer last night in Wok N Rok.

FishChips.jpg

Fish and Chips

Banana_Fritter.jpg

Number 90 Banana Fritter

Egg_Fu_Yung.jpg

Number 81 Chicken Fu Yung.

Beef_Black_Bean.jpg

Number 35 Beef in Black Bean Sauce.

SweetANDsour - Copy.jpg

Number 17 Sweet and Sour Chicken in batter

We are open tonight the 1st of February. Serving food and soft drinks, tea/coffee until 12am. 

Another night, another excellent meal (2 dishes, take away). 

How long will it last? Based on my experience in Pattaya, 6 months at best.

I seriously hope this won't be the case. I want this place to further succeed, but I don't see that happening, based on the nationality of the ownership.

We are open tonight the 1st of February. Serving food and soft drinks, tea/coffee until 12am. 

I wish them luck.  Unfortunately they lost me as a twice- a-week customer due to unbelievable bad service (food was always great) on my last visit.  I will not go into details as the owner obviously wants this to be a positive review only thread.

Archived