Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A group of us went for lunch last week and everyone was impressed with the food. Most went with the chicken curry special with rice and a drink (about 160 baht I believe) but we also tried the beef in black bean sauce and a beef in pepper sauce. All mains were great and helpings generous. 

A few days later Wok N Rok catered our Boogie Wonderland Disco at The Pussy Club. We had two big trays of spring rolls and chicken satay and we'll definitely be ordering again. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

well always up to see if things improved. so took a gamble and returned.

Seating changed a bit, lights were off but was turned on about 10 minutes after i sat down. ordered spring rolls as starter and chicken in honey sauce. remembered to order rice separate :) though still not clear from the menu and not being asked. springrolls came as requested first.

Would say cook changed the filling slightly since december. Still good. Chicken in honey sauce was ok. Nothing exciting but also not bad. Bit plain and for me a bit to little honey taste. portion was large again and would easily feed 2, maybe offer small portions?

Overall verdict is neutral. I do believe the understanding of english from the staff is a challenge and this may lead to service issues. In this case it went ok.

springrolls were nice, main dish just ok. atmosphere slow but i was there in late afternoon. all in 300 baht for late lunch.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

well always up to see if things improved. so took a gamble and returned. Seating changed a bit, lights were off but was turned on about 10 minutes after i sat down. ordered spring rolls as starter and chicken in honey sauce. remembered to order rice separate :) though still not clear from the menu and not being asked. springrolls came as requested first. Would say cook changed the filling slightly since december. Still good. Chicken in honey sauce was ok. Nothing exciting but also not bad. Bit plain and for me a bit to little honey taste. portion was large again and would easily feed 2, maybe offer small portions? Overall verdict is neutral. I do believe the understanding of english from the staff is a challenge and this may lead to service issues. In this case it went ok. springrolls were nice, main dish just ok. atmosphere slow but i was there in late afternoon. all in 300 baht for late lunch. Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your review and your custom.

Gentlemen.

May I bring to your attention our new sign that has just been ordered at our printers.

These are actual meal images and this is replacing the first illuminated sign outside Wok N Rok.

The inclusion of the Fish and Chips is of course on our Western section of the menu.
Cheers...

New_Sign.jpg

The egg food young looks like scrambled eggs a UK thing? Menu looks great <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I will be there on my second day of my next visit to Pattaya.

Sent from my old clunker using a worn out keyboard

I will be there on my second day of my next visit to Pattaya.

Sent from my old clunker using a worn out keyboard

Lol.....

Images of take away meals in preparation, going out to customers.

Chicken_Curry.jpg

Chicken Curry

Special_Fried_Rice.jpg

Special Fried Rice

Scezuan_Chicken.jpg

Szechuan Chicken

Beef_Black_Bean.jpg

Beef in Black Bean Sauce

Chicken_Black_Pepper.jpg

Chicken in Black Pepper Sauce

Chow_Mein.jpg

Chicken Chow Mein

Spring_Rolls.jpg

Spring Rolls

A group of us went for lunch last week and everyone was impressed with the food. Most went with the chicken curry special with rice and a drink (about 160 baht I believe) but we also tried the beef in black bean sauce and a beef in pepper sauce. All mains were great and helpings generous. 

A few days later Wok N Rok catered our Boogie Wonderland Disco at The Pussy Club. We had two big trays of spring rolls and chicken satay and we'll definitely be ordering again. 

I was one in the group, and we all liked the food.

Went back two times after that, and I will visit the next time I'm in Pattaya.

The food is great just the way I like it.

Cheers

I was only told about this Restaurant last night. I crave a Sweet and Sour Pork as good as back in Australia. Sadly in the 4 years that I have been an ExPat I have not even come close. 

I will eat here very soon, perhaps even tonight. Fingers crossed.

I was only told about this Restaurant last night. I crave a Sweet and Sour Pork as good as back in Australia. Sadly in the 4 years that I have been an ExPat I have not even come close. 

Never fear, I see Pixie studying and home producing very shortly.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

Other times we get abusive customers...

...We had one American? Canadian? guy in, rolling around drunk giving it I want f**ing this and Fu**ing that on my plate. Shouting at the girls as soon as He walked in... 

...We have had abusive drunk customer throw money in our cashiers face just because one of the service girls wouldn't go with Him...

Get cell phone numbers from the 2 closest moto taxi stands would be my suggestion.

I love your product(s) but you are in a neighborhood that attracts the scum of the earth.

A few good head kickings would send the right message.

I love your product(s) but you are in a neighborhood that attracts the scum of the earth.

If that is the labeling should I reconsider this being a priority as a place to dine?

Are you for real?????????

If that is the labeling should I reconsider this being a priority as a place to dine?

Are you for real?????????

Yes. I am for real.

Dine where you want to. Who cares?

I had a great S&S Pork. The Pork was just the way I like it. The lovely taste still lingers. 

2014-02-08 20.17.39 (Custom).jpg

The Spring Rolls were also very good and did not ooze grease like another establishment not fare away. 

2014-02-08 20.09.43 (Custom).jpg

The Fried Rice was OK. Apology for Pixie being hungry.

2014-02-08 20.17.44 (Custom).jpg

The Chow Mein was not what I was expecting. Pixie liked it and I ordered it for her. She also commented that it did not look the same as back in Australia.

2014-02-08 20.17.50 (Custom).jpg

The top two I will certainly order again. It is just a nice distance for Pixie to exercise when I hunger for a Takeaway also. 

The staff were pleasant and attractive and moved with a purpose which is nice to see around here. A sign out the front in Thai said that they are looking for staff and freelancers. It made me wonder if the one that caught my eye was available. 55555

2014-02-08 20.51.03 (Custom).jpg

2014-02-08 20.50.05 (Custom).jpg

As usual Pixie loves the camera.

2014-02-08 20.53.21 (Custom).jpg

2014-02-08 20.05.54 (Custom).jpg

An OK checkbin also. 

2014-02-08 20.04.56 (Custom).jpg

Tonight I am getting weekly Chinese take away at my local in Ireland , but I wish it was from Wok N Rok.

same here jocky , however im now counting the days 24,23,22,21,etc !!!

same here jocky , however im now counting the days 24,23,22,21,etc !!!

You going in 21 days time ??? Check that place out, you will love it.

Gentlemen, thanks for your comments and reviews. We do appreciate your custom.

We take every genuine review seriously and constantly quality check our products.

We want you to enjoy your Western Chinese at Wok N Rok and anything we can do to make it to your taste, please just ask to speak to the Chef.

She understands exactly how to do it to your taste. She has years of experience cooking in high pressure UK Chinese restaurant/take away kitchens.

Thanks to Addicts for your continued support. Cheers...   

You going in 21 days time ??? Check that place out, you will love it.

yes !! :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

i will let you know !! food looks good and i was swayed by your reviews ! !  :Think1:  :Think1:

btw , i assume its close to the top of soi honey , on soi bauckow ??

Yeah, 100 meters from soi honey on soi buakhao ,go pass Pooks bar and rabbi elephant bar.

If you come from Made in Thailand and walk to soi buakaow it is 20-30 meters to the right across the street. Opposite the 7eleven

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Archived