Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

Where was that?

Happened at the Rumpo market. Jomtein second road.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol... No. It's a sign looking for staff.

She changed Her day off. Put in on facebook.

Just hope her staff retention skills have advanced

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

You know how rumours spread around Pattaya  :LOL2:

I heard the new staff stole the kiosk.

Just hope her staff retention skills have advanced

Naw. You wont get one doing a normal job in that location mate. Too many leg other openings in the bars there for the girls:)

Naw. You wont get one doing a normal job in that location mate. Too many leg other openings in the bars there for the girls:)

Money No. 1 ?

Money No. 1 ?

Easy money number 1 mate.

All She needs is somebody to open the stand. Chop veg, take orders. 9K Baht basic plus tips. Probably nearly double the basic. No takers.

Ouy can cope Herself so it's not an issue really. Just as well we'd be Home a long time ago if it were.

All She needs is somebody to open the stand. Chop veg, take orders. 9K Baht basic plus tips. Probably nearly double the basic. No takers.

Ouy can cope Herself so it's not an issue really. Just as well we'd be Home a long time ago if it were.

Inbox me the details of salary hours and stuff and I will try and get the wife's mate motivated

Inbox me the details of salary hours and stuff and I will try and get the wife's mate motivated

Fuck that.Send me the details of the wife's mate,and I will get her motivated alright.

I showed her your photo.

She didn't like the hat

Well,in that case,she can go fuck it.The hat that is.

She thought you were all Wok and no Rok

W

whats the  working hours  ?

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Ouy can cope Herself so it's not an issue really. Just as well we'd be Home a long time ago if it were.[/quote

9000 Baht More like minimum wage

Tips are a bonus

+ very unsociable hours

No wonder your having problems finding a regular

Probably the cleaning doesn't go down too well either?

• 1 month later...

Doubt it

I was there fairly recently and had some grub. So I think still open. 

I mean the stand of course. Not the old restaurant. That's long closed.

I'm a little confused though. They've been open three times I passed recently. However the lady cooking in there seemed younger. I thought the cook lady was the more middle aged lady in the video promotions for the old restaurant. Has it been sold or something? A new cook? 

been passed a few times on lk metro after 9pm - closed

Sad to hear this, to me it's the best Chinese food in Pattaya.

When I first visited the bar/restaurant I considered it way to small for the quality of food, to me it needed to be something like the old China Garden and it would have been very popular. 

I was surprised when the bar shut but happy to see the box on LK opened. I'm not sure what is going on obviously, but not being able to retain staff and such wonderful food being served as take away only out of a small box is such a very very big shame, the food and the lovely female cook deserve much much better.

Sad to hear this, to me it's the best Chinese food in Pattaya.

When I first visited the bar/restaurant I considered it way to small for the quality of food, to me it needed to be something like the old China Garden and it would have been very popular. 

I was surprised when the bar shut but happy to see the box on LK opened. I'm not sure what is going on obviously, but not being able to retain staff and such wonderful food being served as take away only out of a small box is such a very very big shame, the food and the lovely female cook deserve much much better.

I never even got the chance to try it

It was open early last Sunday evening as I strolled by, just before the heavens opened.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

I was there in early May around 9.30'ish the first 2 meals I ordered I was told "Sold out already", I have to say the lady was cute, the gogo behind her box had a pig roasting right next to her, the smoke was pretty rough, I would have hated to be stuck next to it for any length of time.

Archived