Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

Guys. The box is going up for sale as Ouy is very busy at Her new location on Soi Chayaprook 2. (London Pie Company)

The new ownwers will be allowed to keep the name on the box and supplied with the product. I'll put an ad in later.

The good news is she's planning to re-open as a takeaway (by telephone) in the very near future. The menu will be extensive and a flat delivery rate of 45 Baht to anywhere in Pattaya, Jomtein and even the Darkside way up to the lake.

We're hoping this happens this coming week. I'll publish the new menus when She's ready to open.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.49 cents a pound for steel right now.

What about gold?

Give me some gold  :wink:

That steel price is gold.

Absolutely not.

The stand She runs alone. Without the need for staff.

At the moment Ouy is in Bangkok finalising a new project that's hopefully going to lead to an affiliation with a new British Chinese restuarant/takeaway opening in Central Bangkok.

The stand is closed tonight. Open tomorrow right through to next Saturday. 

Brand new pattern mate. Nothing familiar about it.

the writing was on the wall right from the beginning of this project as i predicted --- and not a brand new pattern mate .!!! .inconsistancy of opening hours random days off lack of staff-your lass seems have been run ragged and had to work in very cramped and uncomfortable conditions,sorry it did not work out though. her food was tremendous -her talents will be missed-

Guys. The box is going up for sale as Ouy is very busy at Her new location on Soi Chayaprook 2. (London Pie Company)

The new ownwers will be allowed to keep the name on the box and supplied with the product. I'll put an ad in later.

The good news is she's planning to re-open as a takeaway (by telephone) in the very near future. The menu will be extensive and a flat delivery rate of 45 Baht to anywhere in Pattaya, Jomtein and even the Darkside way up to the lake.

We're hoping this happens this coming week. I'll publish the new menus when She's ready to open.

can you tell us more about the london pie company ??

the writing was on the wall right from the beginning of this project as i predicted --- and not a brand new pattern mate .!!! .inconsistancy of opening hours random days off lack of staff-your lass seems have been run ragged and had to work in very cramped and uncomfortable conditions,sorry it did not work out though. her food was tremendous -her talents will be missed-

I believe the food can still be bought from certain supermarkets.

Rockhouse also sells it in his bar.

I believe the food can still be bought from certain supermarkets.

Rockhouse also sells it in his bar.

maybe so but there is no substitute for a bit of fresh !!!

Both bad news and sad news.

Inconsistency was always the bugger for me, not in quality, but whether it was open or not.

I fancied it tonight too, so I'll order a delivery from Tikka Center instead.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Sad day if we have lost the IMO fantastic food that was provided by work and Rock the best in pattaya for a long time as most will agree i take fully the comment by the post of the above poster on opening times i hope some thing can be done by the op in the future to re open the IMO fantastic Chinese eatery in pattaya. the best in as long time IMO.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Sad day if we have lost the IMO fantastic food that was provided by work and Rock the best in pattaya for a long time as most will agree i take fully the comment by the post of the above poster on opening times i hope some thing can be done by the op in the future to re open the IMO fantastic Chinese eatery in pattaya. the best in as long time IMO.

JDM

Yep totally agree.

I really miss not being able to nip into W&R for a feed

Dear P.A. The Wok N Rok Chinese take-away operating from London Pie on Soi Chayaprook 2 is opening for business today from 16:00 - Midnight.

Strictly telephone orders only at the moment.

The new menu is extensive.

Call Ouy on 092 969 4119 or 098 929 9117

45 Baht delivery charge throughout Pattaya, Jomtein or the Darkside.

The Indian section starts tomorrow.

file-page1.jpg

file-page2.jpg

file-page3.jpg

Dear Addicts.

Tonight's special from Wok N Rok is beef curry with egg fried rice or chips. Comes with chicken satay in a spicy peanut sauce.

249 Baht.

Tel Ouy on 092 969 4119

Delivery throughout Pattaya, Jomtein, Darkside only 45 Baht.

Open from 16:00 - Midnight.

Beef_CurryEN.jpeg

Satay_Chicken.jpg

This will be handy as near jomtien now so great for when am there!!

Have you got a location map for people who want to collect a take away??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

This will be handy as near jomtien now so great for when am there!!

Have you got a location map for people who want to collect a take away??

This would only be possible under these circumstances.

1. London pie was still open and the order had been called in. As their staff don't take orders and Ouy operates from upstairs.

2. London pie is closed and the order had been called in. Wait outside when it's ready you will receive it.

Takeaway closed today. Resumes tomorrow.

map_tile.php.png

Looks great and that's one hell of a feed, with that you could feed the 5000 !

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Dear Addicts tonight's special is the Wok N Rok Chinese munchie box.
Here's what you get...
Salt and chili chips
Chicken balls
Chicken satay
Prawn toast
Onion rings
Salt and chili ribs
Beef curry
Sweet & sour sauce
Satay sauce
All these tastes and flavours in the one meal. Get the beers in and try the Wok N Rok Chinese munchie box.
285 Baht
Open from 4pm - Midnight
Tel Ouy on 092 969 4119
45 Baht delivery through out Pattaya, Jomtein, Darkside.

Munchie1.jpeg

Munchie2.jpeg

Dear Addicts
Today's Wok N Rok two course special is hot & sour soup
followed by special curry. This has King prawn, pork, beef and chicken. With mushroom, onion and peas.
Comes with egg fried rice or chips.
245 Baht
Tel: Ouy on 092 969 4119
Open 4pm - Midnight
Please if you could SMS your GPS co ordinates to Ouy it will help the driver locate you quickly.
Thanks.

Special_CurryEN.jpeg

Hot_Sour.jpg

file-page1.jpg

file-page2.jpg

file-page3.jpg

hi , 

please give me an indication of how long it should take from ringing in order to delivery to soi diana . i would normally order about 12 pm . 

regards

dellboy ! 

just to confirm - I can order and pickup outside London Pie?  I usually pick a few currys up after going shopping?

Seriously. Crappy, overpriced Brit interpretation of one of the best cuisines in the world. Why is it so pricey?  Most of the ingredients are same as Thai ingredients . Rice, chicken, pork, onions etc etc. If ya can't make a go at it charging double what Thais do that should tell you something.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Archived