IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

just to confirm - I can order and pickup outside London Pie?  I usually pick a few currys up after going shopping?

Yes you can order and pick up outside London Pie. Cheers.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously. Crappy, overpriced Brit interpretation of one of the best cuisines in the world. Why is it so pricey?  Most of the ingredients are same as Thai ingredients . Rice, chicken, pork, onions etc etc. If ya can't make a go at it charging double what Thais do that should tell you something.

British Chinese food is excellent. As is European Chinese food. You have no clue what you are talking about if you think this costs the same as Thai food to produce...Oh lol.

British Chinese food is excellent. As is European Chinese food. You have no clue what you are talking about if you think this costs the same as Thai food to produce...Oh lol.

Name me 5 ingredients that are pricey. There is a huge Chinatown in BKK if ya haven't noticed. And for the record, the best Chinese is in Canada. They actually helped to build our country. NY, San Fran and esp England make crap on average. My Mainland and HK friends found NY Chinese to be just short of disgusting. Went to a famous, busy place full of Chinese and we could barely eat it. Why there was a line up no one knows.  Been to yer place 2 or 3 times. Tasteless, fake and overpriced. The last one is the kicker. Oh, yer servings are minuscule aswell. look at the second vid. This is typical.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Name me 5 ingredients that are pricey. There is a huge Chinatown in BKK if ya haven't noticed. And for the record, the best Chinese is in Canada. They actually helped to build our country. NY, San Fran and esp England make crap on average. My Mainland and HK friends found NY Chinese to be just short of disgusting. Went to a famous, busy place full of Chinese and we could barely eat it. Why there was a line up no one knows. Been to yer place. Tasteless, fake and overpriced. The last one is the kicker. Oh, yer servings are minuscule aswell. look at the second vid. This is typical.

Nobody cares about vancouver.

The difference between chinese food and chinese food that is made all over the UK is huge. He is recreating the english version. That is the concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody cares about vancouver.

The difference between chinese food and chinese food that is made all over the UK is huge. He is recreating the english version. That is the concept.

And yet you wonder why the whole world ignores yer food and food recommendations

yer 'top' chef is a Scottish  French trained cunt  Sums up you lot nicely. Ever seen him make asian foods? The cooks were just short of taking a clever to his face.

At least he is not a Canadian trained Cunt.

Being Canadian takes a lot of training.

Does it fuck

Name me 5 ingredients that are pricey. There is a huge Chinatown in BKK if ya haven't noticed. And for the record, the best Chinese is in Canada. They actually helped to build our country. NY, San Fran and esp England make crap on average. My Mainland and HK friends found NY Chinese to be just short of disgusting. Went to a famous, busy place full of Chinese and we could barely eat it. Why there was a line up no one knows.  Been to yer place 2 or 3 times. Tasteless, fake and overpriced. The last one is the kicker. Oh, yer servings are minuscule aswell. look at the second vid. This is typical.

How many English places have you eaten in?

Does it fuck

How many English places have you eaten in?

Here?or there?Or there?

And yet you wonder why the whole world ignores yer food and food recommendations

yer 'top' chef is a Scottish  French trained cunt  Sums up you lot nicely. Ever seen him make asian foods? The cooks were just short of taking a clever to his face.

If he ever met you he would probably speak highly of you too

At least he is not a Canadian trained Cunt.

Cry all you want about a place you've never visited.

If he ever met you he would probably speak highly of you too

Could you possibly be referring  to the multitude of places that he put his name behind yet failed?

You just have to be really insignificant, right? [emoji6][emoji6]

Cry all you want about a place you've never visited.

I've been to Canada......

....once.

I can even sing the Canadian anthem from memory.

Most of the people I met seemed rather more reasonable than you though.

Maybe because they were from Ontario?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Could you possibly be referring  to the multitude of places that he put his name behind yet failed?

Do you think his life is a failure?

Just because a business fails it doesn't mean the brand was at fault.

Are you going to give us an example of the "multitude of places that he puts his name behind yet failed?"

Skalli are all Canadians like steamer?

If he really is the steamer,he's a fucking legend.

Somehow I doubt it though.

The largest population of Chinese people outside of China in Rchmond though.

That would tell you something.

If he really is the steamer,he's a fucking legend.

Somehow I doubt it though.

The largest population of Chinese people outside of China in Rchmond though.

That would tell you something.

So who is this legend, what did he do?

More likely:

Canadian Steamer

While a woman is enjoying a hot shower, the man will expose his naked ass, pull open the shower curtain just enough to put his ass into the shower and fart.

More likely:

Canadian Steamer

While a woman is enjoying a hot shower, the man will expose his naked ass, pull open the shower curtain just enough to put his ass into the shower and fart.

Hahahahaha,done it.

But I am basically a giant infant.

More likely:

Canadian Steamer

Did they learn that from the Welsh?

Did they learn that from the Welsh?

What's a shower?

Archived