IGNORED

Aids Poll

Eastboy

I would suggest to you to go to http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/testing/qa.htm have some answers to your questions.

I tried looking for a similiar thing for the Australian Department of Health but could not find it so ya gotta settle for the US CDC lol. There should be STI/STD clinics around for you to get tested. Also if you do not remember the girls number do tell what tats she had and her name, wana see if I banged her. I went through a few girls over at Happy lol

Cant remember her number tho her name was Pok she had a tatoo that said M & M down her right shoulderblade.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• unlucky1

• 17hrs2freedom

• another_addict

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant remember her number tho her name was Pok she had a tatoo that said M & M down her right shoulderblade.

The tat is firmiliar but not the name lol some help I am! Hope you found that link helpful tho.

Edited by KDNG

The tat is firmiliar but not the name lol some help I am! Hope you found that link helpful tho.

It most definetly was, thank for that.

I go for annual check ups and had one in the UK last month. I answer questions honestly and when I said I had unprotected sex by accident with a BG (condom broke and we were that drunk I had no idea until I pulled it out!) the Dr said that even though the infection rate in SE Asia is second only to Africa as per the WHO figures, a guy having vaginal sex without a condom (and he does not have any open cuts or sores on his dick) is still very unlikely to contract HIV virus from an infected female. She said HIV virus is a very fragile molecule. Its everything else that easy as hell to catch !

........ and yes, I was negative !

just had a 5 month (after unprotected sexual intercourse) test, came back negative, which takes a lot off my mind.... although i wont be 100% sure until I've had my next one at around 7/8 months after unprotected SI

I had a jonny break a few years ago after nailing some hooker in belgium. I was worried but was told be the doctor that there was a risk however that it was low. I was told that when they saw cases of infection it usually related over a period of time, i.e. bareback over say 6 months.

Apparently this was to do with the viral load coming into conatct with you. I was also told that STD's were an issue. They could lead to tears in the inside of the penis that could open you to infection.

This is especially relevent for us guys going to pattaya. For one, while you might not be having fun with the same person for 6 months, you are having fun with similar people for 6 months... people who are in exactly the same boat, so you open yourself up to more risk. Morevoer, if you are running around barebacking, you are likely to get an STD that will open you up to HIV.

Wear a rubber as a rule. That way if it breaks, then your risk is minimised as it is in the context of you always using protection.

You should also make sure you are thinking straight... not too wasted. Many people who adhere to the above fail when they get too drunk.

I know this is miserable advice, but as I'm sure you know, many bar girls are terrified of HIV, thats because many have heard of girls who have become infected.

Its a fact that some girls who work have HIV... I wonder how many don't know they have it...

Had a good mate die in the memorial in february last year,one of the worst experiences of my life,to see him go to nothing was something i will never forget.

It is a disease that is rife in Pattaya and growing what ever way you wrap it up!

I allways wear a bag now,and any bg that is not bothered about a condom...well.....good luck! you take your chance like a game of roulette...and who wins at that in the long run??

There are six different varieties of aids and each is a recombinant retrovirus it as been calculated that each variety has a recombinant potential of nine thousand to the power of four so for the six known varieties the possible new strains are 354,294 followed by twenty –one zeros to develop a cure for each strain is impossible my old doctor told me a few years ago, that the most aggressive strain of HIV comes from south east Asia FACT NOT FICTION

a degenerate whore monger since 1992

Eat a hardy breakfast lads, tomorrow we dine in Hell

The HIV virus enters the body through the thin membrane under the foreskin! So guy's get circumcised!

The thin membrane under the foreskin tears easily too,just like the membrane inside the anus! So double strength condoms for ''Bum Tricks''

Shade-Seeker

Some food for thought. Recently ran into a BG I used to know that currently works in one of Patts top Go Go bars. She told me she tested positive for HIV a couple of months ago. I havent been with her for over a year and she is not what you would call a 'wild' girl, although an extremely attractive one. She always requested condoms when I knew her and she claims she still does.

It shocked me and has got me thinking very differently at the moment

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

• 2 weeks later...
My cock is AIDS proof,cannot catch.

funny guy.... :GoldenSmile1::)

:):10:

how did you get as far as trusted??

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

this topic is a buzz kill....if its a big issue just take the gal to the clinic the next day and get a 400 baht HIV test...life in Pattaya is good but short... the booze, the cigs and the late nights will kill long before any HIV

Hello all

I have been going to thailand and other asian countrys for over 20 years now ive probly had i would say over 400 girls over that time all types nice girls, mental girls, the most hardcore dirty streetwaking freelacers whether it be st lt bj whatever, bareback well shitloads im not specificly wanting to go condomless but if your drunk and the girl is drunk one thing leads to another it just happens mind you i allways felt bad afterwards, i dont bareback anymore as it is just to stressful getting tested anyway in all that time i have not had a std crabs nothing just a few warts that i got zapped, i know heaps of expats that have been living in thailand and you think they use condoms no i tell you the amount of barebacking that goes on is absolutly staggering and i dont know of anyone that has contracted hiv i do know of a few girls that have it and i know for a fact that i have been with a girl that has it one thing i dont do is do anal sex, and not into drugs ie sharing needles and shit like that so make up your own mind i would think if your barebaking anal or needle sharing your got more chance in getting it.

when doing anall.... condoms tend to break when you are balls deep and you dont know or dont care..... its a numbers game and while people tend to be open about curable STDs...they are not about HIV ( so you may indeed know a few guys that got tagged).. girls get a faked test its y 2000baht and they can work ...we have all propobably done girls that are HIV positive

I talked to a dentist from Italy who was staying at the same hotel in Pattaya that I stayed at.

He was here for 2 weeks to treat HIV people. He said he saw 1 to 2 people were dying everyday.

I talked to a dentist from Italy who was staying at the same hotel in Pattaya that I stayed at.

He was here for 2 weeks to treat HIV people. He said he saw 1 to 2 people were dying everyday.

???

was he bought in to do dentistry on aids carriers?

ngo?

Member since Dec 06.

• 2 weeks later...

out of what group? 20 people with full blown AIDS in a closed environment? you got to be more specific, as without correct specifications, these odds are worth a turd basket. i have no idea what youre talking about. in all of thailand? in pattaya?

and if someone is dying in pattaya, at a rate of 2 people a day, wouldn't people (the public) see these people? to die by AIDS (not HIV), you will basically erode from within- huge weight loss, severe medical problems, full blow AIDS and HIV + are night and day. 2 a day sounds like an extremely high # in just patts alone.

and thai people aren't the wealthiest in the world....so they are dying of AIDS and they're spending $$$$ for their teeth?

ehhh?

Of course he is going to see that many people per day if he is there to treat HIV/AIDS patients. A person can go to a HIV/AIDS clinic in the U.S. in a major city and see the same just about. A friend of mine used to be a HIV counselor and told me loads of stories. Thats why people with HIV go to those places to receive treatment.

i think the confusion lies in the way its written, sure he saw 1 or 2 people who were suffering from aids and therefore dying, he saw that many daily, he did not however see 2 people drop dead every day which is what i think some people read the post to mean

• 3 weeks later...

As I write this the pole shows that 13% of BM's who responded do know somebody who caught HIV in Pattaya. At first glance it's easy to just dismiss this as a minority but when you actually think about it it's an alarmingly high figure.

Most visitors to Pattaya probably average a few weeks per year there and aren't likely to get to know people who have been infected. I should imagine that quite a high percentage of people who do know somebody are members of the ex-pat community who have the time get to know people over a longer period. I wouldn't mind betting that a large number of ex-pats, the group of people more likely to find out these things, actually do know of somebody who's been affected.

When I first joined this forum I can remember thinking that a lot of people were in denial over the AIDS issue, particularly regarding its significance to heterosexuals. I get the impression that people take the threat more seriously now.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Haven't read all 15 pages of this thread how many of the 13% of those polled knowing a person with AIDS know the same infected person? Certainly can skew the results.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Haven't read all 15 pages of this thread how many of the 13% of those polled knowing a person with AIDS know the same infected person? Certainly can skew the results.

That's a possibility. Knowing two guys well who caught it from Thai bar girls has certainly skewed my perspective.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel