Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aids Poll

Eastboy

I saw various minds about catch STD and HIV

i talked with a doctor and he explained about them to me :

1-oral sex can't transfer hiv to else , because mouth has extreme low hiv virus and chance for transfer it to someone else via oral is nearly zero (in theory it's possible but not reported someone infected via oral)

however you can catch STD via unsafe oral surely

2-chance for transfer hiv via vagina sex for one period from female to male is low yet but for more period unsafe vagina sex chance will go high

but risk not allow at all , i use condoms always , one time condom broke and i washed my dick and changed condom fast

after that i always use double condoms at same time , maybe you think it is stupid action but i dont think

Double condom - Oh My God !

Condoms are not 100% safe, but very preventative from spreading disease. Wearing 2 condoms will make it uncomfortable for the man and doesn't guarantee 100% safety. Both condoms could have a hole in it. The best thing to do is read the directions on the box ... "pull out the condom and gently stretch it, then blow into it a little to be sure there is no holes in it, and be sure you get the right size for your penis." Be sure you check out the expiration date on the box of condoms and get them at your local pharmacy (not out of machines!!!!) Source:http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_safe_to_wear_two_condoms_during_sex

I think people should buy regular condoms not fancy ones that claim to turn the dick into the ultimate pleasure tool, put it on properly, use a good lube, change them frequently, avoid increasing the breaking risk...etc Follow the instructions, really follow them squeeze the tip when rollong down...blah blah blah.

I have had two broken condoms in my life and in both cases it was my fault - i didnt put them on properly and after 10-15 min of sex i felt them break (yes i felt it). The other thing is that if you have a big dick and are wrestling with standard condoms - dont. Buy Trogen Magnum XL they are longer and i think the walls are thicker, they would have to be to support the length. I have never broken one of these.

Enjoy.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• unlucky1

• 17hrs2freedom

• milligan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when using 2 condoms always put a little chili pepper sauce in between, that way if one of them breaks one of you will get a warning. :P

Thats what i have been doing wrong. I was using "Tiger balm" between the two of them. But my reason was different to yours. I was not for warning but rather it hightened my sexual experience when my partner took off like a roket. :)

Thankfully, I don't know anyone who has caught AIDS in Thailand.

My latest TGF is very scared of HIV. She told me a story of when she was at school and as part of Aids education, they did a trip to some Aids hospital/treatment centre and she said "it was soooo bad and soooo sad". "People are very bad and they die" Going on from that was "i never phuk without a condom, i scare i die".

I tested her on this a few times by pretenting that i was going to do it and to her credit she pushed me away just as i was about to but it in. Then 3 weeks into the trip with her on one romantic morrning in bed with cuddles and foreplay she was allowing my cock to rub up against her pussy and i was playing around there with my cock and fingers - she was allowing me to go in. I didnt do it of course and said to her over lunch later that day "why did you do that?" she said "because i was very horny and i cannot stop i want fuck too much".

I was amazed because i thought there would be no way in hell that she would go that far - its a lesson for me.

One other point was that despite her prior education on Aids, she didnt know that HIV was different and there was a link between the two. She listened with curiosity as i explained and ask a number of questions that really highlighed to me that their education is very superficial. Probably 'Dont fuck like this or you will die from Aids". I guess thats the most important message but i wonder what would they would think if somebody said "no they dont have Aids they have HIV " what does the girl think. Or "take the medication or you will get Aids"?

take care all.

Read this thread with interest as I am currently scared shitless hat I have HIV.

Met an 18 year old BG in Pattaya in November, she stayed with me 14 nights and initially we fucked only using a condom, this girl was extremely shy and never even gave BJ's, Anal was a TOTAL NO NO.

Anyway, around 9/10 nights into my holiday she gets a phone call and goes to the balcony, she come back all happy because her HIV test results are Negative, (note, I found his strange that she got her results over the phone at 7pm in the evening but who knows???)

To cut a long story short, we had fallen for each other and she assured me she ALWAYS used a condom with customer, well after that I admit to fucking her 10 times + bareback :-(

Cut to three months later and I am back in Pattaya, we meet up, she has now left the bar and shacked up with some Swedish teacher who lives in Pattaya, (this is true I have spoken with him), we meet and fuck again, bareback. After we fuck and talk she confesses to me that she HAD been working at a bar when she was 17, so for 6 months in total.

When quizzed about HIV, she said she only went BB with me and that her new Falang BF made her get HIV test and she is fine and that I was being stupid to worry. I kind of believe she doesn't bareback because she is 100% not on the pill and made me rubber up for over a week before I was 'allowed' to do her without.

My concern is that 4 weeks after returning home the second time I started to feel unwell for 4/5 days, just tired basically, no other symptoms. I am too scared to go and get a test now as I have convinced myself I have HIV.

Thoughts please?

i think governments as a whole try to scare their citizens with bogus statistics that are over exagerated in an effort to get them to use protection and rightly so..... i don't blame them.....however it is very difficult for a heteral sexual man to get HIV. this doesn't mean it's ok to bareback...it just means if you do make a mistake a couple of times the odds are in your favor that your safe. using needles and unprotected anal sex are red flags...other than that you should be alright. i've had my share of scares and loss of sleep due to waiting 3 months for a test on several ocasions and i was fine, thank god.

You should be okay - feeling tired isn't a symptom of HIV

Sounds like the girl is pretty conscientious so sure you will be fine, best not to worry and get tested at 3 months

Read this thread with interest as I am currently scared shitless hat I have HIV.

Met an 18 year old BG in Pattaya in November, she stayed with me 14 nights and initially we fucked only using a condom, this girl was extremely shy and never even gave BJ's, Anal was a TOTAL NO NO.

Anyway, around 9/10 nights into my holiday she gets a phone call and goes to the balcony, she come back all happy because her HIV test results are Negative, (note, I found his strange that she got her results over the phone at 7pm in the evening but who knows???)

To cut a long story short, we had fallen for each other and she assured me she ALWAYS used a condom with customer, well after that I admit to fucking her 10 times + bareback :-(

Cut to three months later and I am back in Pattaya, we meet up, she has now left the bar and shacked up with some Swedish teacher who lives in Pattaya, (this is true I have spoken with him), we meet and fuck again, bareback. After we fuck and talk she confesses to me that she HAD been working at a bar when she was 17, so for 6 months in total.

When quizzed about HIV, she said she only went BB with me and that her new Falang BF made her get HIV test and she is fine and that I was being stupid to worry. I kind of believe she doesn't bareback because she is 100% not on the pill and made me rubber up for over a week before I was 'allowed' to do her without.

My concern is that 4 weeks after returning home the second time I started to feel unwell for 4/5 days, just tired basically, no other symptoms. I am too scared to go and get a test now as I have convinced myself I have HIV.

Thoughts please?

You should be okay - feeling tired isn't a symptom of HIV

That's incorrect. During the acute phase (days or weeks after infection) one can feel tired and feverish. [citation from a reputable source]

But, I highly doubt he has it and often people get tired after this kind of episode because of anxiety.

That's incorrect. During the acute phase (days or weeks after infection) one can feel tired and feverish. [citation from a reputable source]

But, I highly doubt he has it and often people get tired after this kind of episode because of anxiety.

The fatigue that people get from HIV ARS is like a bad flue, it knocks them for six and they feel weak and exhausted. Mopre than casually 'tired'.

However, everyone reacts diffrently and some get no symptoms at all apparently.

Edited by unlucky1

The fatigue that people get from HIV ARS is like a bad flue, it knocks them for six and they feel weak and exhausted. Mopre than casually 'tired'.

However, everyone reacts diffrently and some get no symptoms at all apparently.

Cheers guys, my only symptoms were feeling tired, I was able to go to work ok and still managed a 6k run 2 out of the 5 nights I felt lethargic. I would describe it as feeling like a Monday morning after a Fri/Sat on the piss, sort of light headed and dizzy feeling.

I am hope I am ok, I doubt this farlang teacher is going to take on an ex BG without getting her tested, he is not stupid and defo knows her past as we spoke and the phone about her stopping, plus that they are engaged now.

My plan is to have a good summer, forget all about it and get tested in September as the six month period up by then In that six months I will remain celibate.

I plan to visit Thailand in the near future but I am done with the BG scene. Too much stress.

Word of advice:

Never let your guard down, you may take a BG long term, I am talking 3 months + and just because you think you know her she still may be HIV positive. Remember she may have fucked 500+ men in the 3 years before she met you. ALWAYS RUBBER UP!

CRUNCH THE FIGURES.....................

THAILAND::::

Population, 2008: 66,148,000

People living with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 610,000

Women (aged 15+) with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 250,000

Children with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 14,000

Adult HIV prevalence (%), 2007: 1.4

AIDS deaths, 2007: 30,000

NORTH AMERICA:::::

Population, 2008: 337,918,000

People living with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 1,200,000

Women (aged 15+) with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 250,000

Children with HIV/AIDS, 2007 : 4,400

Adult HIV prevalence (%), 2007: 0.6

AIDS deaths, 2007 : 23,000

WESTERN EUROPE:

Population, 2008: 187,887,000

People living with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 730,000

Women (aged 15+) with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 200,000

Children with HIV/AIDS, 2007: 1,300

Adult HIV prevalence (%), 2007: 0.3

AIDS deaths, 2007: 8,000

Source: Population Reference Bureau & UNAIDS :Scared2:

My plan is to have a good summer, forget all about it and get tested in September as the six month period up by then In that six months I will remain celibate.

For your peace of mind, why not get a PCR DNA test right now? The test is accurate within a few days of infection. It's the test that blood banks use on donated blood. If you have the virus, better to find out sooner so you can start anti-viral drugs and never get AIDS. If you are clear (most likely), then you will have peace of mind.

I just don't get it why so many people wait through months of misery to have an old-fashioned antibody test.

Don't trust me on this, go to a reputable STD clinic and ask them about it.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I know of a guy, He was one of the few of us that wasn't a butterfly, He thought a lot about his little girl and his thai wife. He had to go back to the UK for about 6 weeks. Guess what his wife got up to why he was away, not that she needed the money, yep she caught it, found out she'd caught it and told no one. Cause the guy came back to his loving wife from his business trip and also caught it from her, not that he found out for many months later.

He only found out after cutting his arm on a piece of glass, bit of D.I.Y. at home, he needed stitches so the hospital automatically test you. He found out the hard way about a lot of things. When he confronted his wife, she turned round and said, HIV way only a fallang disease, it didn't affect thai women. Talk about shell shock, what a stupid answer. He also found out she worked in soi 7 & 8 in the beer bars, between beach & 2nd road. She told him there are many girls down there with it and they all know it wont affect them, she asked him if he thought she was dumb, looking at him as though he was stupid.

I suppose you're asking yourself exactly what I asked her next when my friend told me. What about the girls health checks? Her reply, This is Thailand, everything has a price. Followed quickly with, what Thai doctor is going to cause disgrace to a Thai family and tell them about their daughter and that they will have to starve as she cant work any more, after all its only a fallang disease.

My friend has gone back to England taking his Thai wife and baby daughter with him. the NHS is cheaper than hospitals here. At least he has comfort knowing that his daughter does not have HIV and that when the disease takes him and his wife, he has family to look after his daughter in a civilised country.

Since this episode my friends and I did some checking round, she's right about a few things. Most girls know that Soi 7 & 8 have the worst reputation for girls with HIV, she's also right in how many girls think like she does. I don't know what is more scary, that the authority figures may actually be close or what the girls believe about this just being a fallang disease.

How many of them down there have it and how many guys have they knowingly passed it on to? Scary thought!

Edited by mirageclub

• 2 weeks later...
I know of a guy, He was one of the few of us that wasn't a butterfly, He thought a lot about his little girl and his thai wife. He had to go back to the UK for about 6 weeks. Guess what his wife got up to why he was away, not that she needed the money, yep she caught it, found out she'd caught it and told no one. Cause the guy came back to his loving wife from his business trip and also caught it from her, not that he found out for many months later.

He only found out after cutting his arm on a piece of glass, bit of D.I.Y. at home, he needed stitches so the hospital automatically test you. He found out the hard way about a lot of things. When he confronted his wife, she turned round and said, HIV way only a fallang disease, it didn't affect thai women. Talk about shell shock, what a stupid answer. He also found out she worked in soi 7 & 8 in the beer bars, between beach & 2nd road. She told him there are many girls down there with it and they all know it wont affect them, she asked him if he thought she was dumb, looking at him as though he was stupid.

I suppose you're asking yourself exactly what I asked her next when my friend told me. What about the girls health checks? Her reply, This is Thailand, everything has a price. Followed quickly with, what Thai doctor is going to cause disgrace to a Thai family and tell them about their daughter and that they will have to starve as she cant work any more, after all its only a fallang disease.

My friend has gone back to England taking his Thai wife and baby daughter with him. the NHS is cheaper than hospitals here. At least he has comfort knowing that his daughter does not have HIV and that when the disease takes him and his wife, he has family to look after his daughter in a civilised country.

Since this episode my friends and I did some checking round, she's right about a few things. Most girls know that Soi 7 & 8 have the worst reputation for girls with HIV, she's also right in how many girls think like she does. I don't know what is more scary, that the authority figures may actually be close or what the girls believe about this just being a fallang disease.

How many of them down there have it and how many guys have they knowingly passed it on to? Scary thought!

I also think calling hiv a death sentence is pure ignorance aswell, this can make people scared of gettin tested or physically even ill if they get a hiv scare

from a condom break etc. further increasing the "symptoms" that u think u have. What makes u think he and his wife will die from HIV? In a country like england?

If u live in a western country, letsay your 18 years old and u catch HIV from a thai hooker, ur life expectancy is bout 64years of age. And your cause of death will most likely not be AIDS but

a naturally cause of disease(unrelated to hiv), accident whatnot. HIV medication is completely free aswell atleast in my country and new drugs popup very frequently and they decrease the virii counts to such lows

that the antibodies cant be even found in the bloodtests.

Naturally by no means i want to belittle hiv as a illness, it will mean taking 1-3drugs everyday at the same time +/-1hour for the rest of your life, virii can mutate and diff kinds of meds will need to used, ull need constant checkups and

by far the worst is the stigma, mental awareness of the disease which im sure will drag u down in life.

What im trying to say is, even if the worst case happens and u end up positive, it wont kill you, id much rather end up with HIV than paralysis or cancers etc if u ask my honest opinion.

How do i know this? u can learn alot in 1 day while ur waiting for your test results :P

*add

Unless u find about ur positive when uve already entered the AIDS phase which then i agree will kill you eventually, as long as u get tested within a year of the barebacking, u will NOT die from hiv if u get medication.

I also think calling hiv a death sentence is pure ignorance aswell, this can make people scared of gettin tested or physically even ill if they get a hiv scare

from a condom break etc. further increasing the "symptoms" that u think u have. What makes u think he and his wife will die from HIV? In a country like england?

If u live in a western country, letsay your 18 years old and u catch HIV from a thai hooker, ur life expectancy is bout 64years of age. And your cause of death will most likely not be AIDS but

a naturally cause of disease(unrelated to hiv), accident whatnot. HIV medication is completely free aswell atleast in my country and new drugs popup very frequently and they decrease the virii counts to such lows

that the antibodies cant be even found in the bloodtests.

Naturally by no means i want to belittle hiv as a illness, it will mean taking 1-3drugs everyday at the same time +/-1hour for the rest of your life, virii can mutate and diff kinds of meds will need to used, ull need constant checkups and

by far the worst is the stigma, mental awareness of the disease which im sure will drag u down in life.

What im trying to say is, even if the worst case happens and u end up positive, it wont kill you, id much rather end up with HIV than paralysis or cancers etc if u ask my honest opinion.

How do i know this? u can learn alot in 1 day while ur waiting for your test results :P

*add

Unless u find about ur positive when uve already entered the AIDS phase which then i agree will kill you eventually, as long as u get tested within a year of the barebacking, u will NOT die from hiv if u get medication.

i'm puzzled by what you refer to as the "aids phase". aids is defined as having a cd-4 count of less than 200. this number was arrived at quite arbitrarily so as to be able to assign aids status so that patients in the u.s would be eligible for certain government medical programs. i have a friend that tested positive in 1992. when he went home to the uk his cd-4 count was around 15! he's still alive today and healthy with a cd-4 count around 600+. many people have come back from aids today and are living full productive lives.. it can be treated much like any chronic disease in most cases as long as drug regimens are followed strictly.

i'm puzzled by what you refer to as the "aids phase". aids is defined as having a cd-4 count of less than 200. this number was arrived at quite arbitrarily so as to be able to assign aids status so that patients in the u.s would be eligible for certain government medical programs. i have a friend that tested positive in 1992. when he went home to the uk his cd-4 count was around 15! he's still alive today and healthy with a cd-4 count around 600+. many people have come back from aids today and are living full productive lives.. it can be treated much like any chronic disease in most cases as long as drug regimens are followed strictly.

My bad, i was bit too vague in saying that. Mostly meant if ur diagnosed hiv+ and ur cd4 count is already in a "aids" level which u just described and been there for quite some time, the bodys immune system can have diminished so badly it can be much harder to recover back. The body gets quite overwhelmed by the virus and most ppl suffer weightloss, random infections, weakness and fatique. It can take upward to 10 years to reach this level as far as i remember, so the future diagnosis is usually always quite good, aslong as u get tested early.

• 1 year later...

I have not had sex in two years I'm 29 male only had two girlfriends . I'm going to pattaya in june. I wanted to get a soapy massage. After reading this I think I won't touch anything except myself.

I have not had sex in two years I'm 29 male only had two girlfriends . I'm going to pattaya in june. I wanted to get a soapy massage. After reading this I think I won't touch anything except myself.

Jesus dude just wear a condom. Driving to work is more dangerous than having protected sex with a HIV infected hooker.

People who use condoms don't get HIV, it's that simple.

http://www.wpro.who.int/media_centre/fact_sheets/fs_200308_Condoms.htm

Your right to worry. But as the previous poster has said, just cover up.

The mistake most people make is getting too drunk and allowing there little head to make the decision to bareback.

Also don't get caught up in the heat of the moment and definitely don't believe any girl who says she's been tested.

i remember you in 3 stages:

1. total newbie

2. total depressed newbie after coming back from LOS

3. the HIV scare.

hey man, dont be nuts- dont ever bareback. its too crazy. too too crazy.

i was in BKK and took a girl home- i was loaded and couldnt cum, so i was fucking for hours. needless to say, i switched condoms a few times because im always worried about shit like that (breaking after a long time). i took it off and the girl wanted to fuck without it, grabbed my cock and was about to insert. i flipped- ran to the bathroom and washed up. its not silly to do that sort of stuff- be safe. like you said, the education is very low. it boggles my mind that she wanted to, but still, clean that shit and piss right after. be safe. safe. safe. safe.

what is LOS please...newbie

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

I feel tired after having sex...and if I do it twice..don't wake me up in the morning...The only way to know if you have HIV is to be tested.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

what is LOS please...newbie

LOS = Land of Smiles.

Here's an excellent link for n00bs:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/37149-grumpys-mega-p4p-los-faq/

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

• 11 months later...

Have barebacked plenty of times whilst overseas, whether it be in los or somewhere else. as with some other guys often happens when i have had a little too much to drink. I have never worried about getting tested, but thought i would this week as have a new gf in aust and dont want to put her at any risk. results back negative and 6 months since i have had unprotected sex, so all good.

Definetly look to try and mend my ways whilst in Los on my next trip, but who knows!

Its because of people like you these diseases get spread.

• 3 weeks later...

i had a beach road girl tested about 1 month ago.( she was very reluctant) she tested positive. I tested negative. I had unprotected sex with her numerous times over approx 5 months prior to the test. Obviously I will be getting myself retested in 3 months time . we had what could be termed very hard and rough anal and vaginal sex. how I tested negative after the style of sex we had on such a regular basis ( approx minumum 4 times a week) I will never understand. I might also add that she lied about her hiv status. I wont go into details how I became aware of this. The best advice I have came from the doc who tested us. ALWAYS USE CONDOMS. if entering a relationship (either here or back home) always both get tested at the start of a relationship if no condom use is being contemplated. this recent event has changed me. It comes down to personal responsibility. Im not even angry with her. after all it was my choice to bareback. I absolutely guarentee that any one who barebacks regularly will at some stage bareback someone who is hiv positive. a doctor told me that 1 in 17 girls who come in to get tested are positive hiv. I have considered "outing" this girl ( she still works on the beach very regularly) but for what purpose? you are responsible for your own body only, not anyone elses. use a condom , or " how lucky do you feel today?"

i had a beach road girl tested about 1 month ago.( she was very reluctant) she tested positive. I tested negative. I had unprotected sex with her numerous times over approx 5 months prior to the test. Obviously I will be getting myself retested in 3 months time . we had what could be termed very hard and rough anal and vaginal sex. how I tested negative after the style of sex we had on such a regular basis ( approx minumum 4 times a week) I will never understand. I might also add that she lied about her hiv status. I wont go into details how I became aware of this. The best advice I have came from the doc who tested us. ALWAYS USE CONDOMS. if entering a relationship (either here or back home) always both get tested at the start of a relationship if no condom use is being contemplated. this recent event has changed me. It comes down to personal responsibility. Im not even angry with her. after all it was my choice to bareback. I absolutely guarentee that any one who barebacks regularly will at some stage bareback someone who is hiv positive. a doctor told me that 1 in 17 girls who come in to get tested are positive hiv. I have considered "outing" this girl ( she still works on the beach very regularly) but for what purpose? you are responsible for your own body only, not anyone elses. use a condom , or " how lucky do you feel today?"

I feel for you man....although I have the feeling you are gonna be allright. That is just a lot of stress. The new tests at the better clinics should be able to give you a conclusive result after 4 weeks. There is one behind McDonalds next to Soi 6....laboratory.