Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aids Poll

Eastboy

Well i just got back from my trip to Thailand. I visited Pattaya for a few days and unfortunately my condoms split on both nights with 2 different girls from 2 different go go bars. I've got a feeling it was a bad pack of condoms... as they both came from the same pack, maybe they had already expired? I don't recall seeing any date on them... they were durex though. Anyhow, I guess why they split doesn't matter now, what's happened has happened...

I spoke to a doctor in Thailand about it as I had a bit of a rash about 2-3 days after. He just gave me some creme and told me it was a skin level infection, nothing too much to worry about. He also told me to get a HIV test a month later. I think he said it will be 80% accurate... how long do I have to wait for 100% accuracy?

I also had a scare with my x girlfriend (in Thailand). A few days after I had arrived in Bangkok (and had gone bareback with her) i found out she had fucked at least 10 guys in Phuket. It turns out she went down there to earn money for her kid. I had no idea about this and was completely devistated... it's part of the reason why i stormed off to Pattaya...

Realistically, is there high chance I've contracted HIV? I've experienced flu like symptoms lately... I heard HIV kills your immune system, right?

Any advice would be appreciated...

:P

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• unlucky1

• 17hrs2freedom

• milligan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i just got back from my trip to Thailand. I visited Pattaya for a few days and unfortunately my condoms split on both nights with 2 different girls from 2 different go go bars. I've got a feeling it was a bad pack of condoms... as they both came from the same pack, maybe they had already expired? I don't recall seeing any date on them... they were durex though. Anyhow, I guess why they split doesn't matter now, what's happened has happened...

I spoke to a doctor in Thailand about it as I had a bit of a rash about 2-3 days after. He just gave me some creme and told me it was a skin level infection, nothing too much to worry about. He also told me to get a HIV test a month later. I think he said it will be 80% accurate... how long do I have to wait for 100% accuracy?

I also had a scare with my x girlfriend (in Thailand). A few days after I had arrived in Bangkok (and had gone bareback with her) i found out she had fucked at least 10 guys in phuket. It turns out she went down there to earn money for her kid. I had no idea about this and was completely devistated... it's part of the reason why i stormed off to Pattaya...

Realistically, is there high chance I've contracted HIV? I've experienced flu like symptoms lately... I heard HIV kills your immune system, right?

:P

Statistically I would say that it is highly unlikely that you would have contracted HIV in these circumstances. I think the Dr.s advice about waiting a month is pretty good. Most infections will show up by then. I have read of some taking a year to show up although this is rare. Maybe a test after 1 month to put your mind at rest and then another after 3 months just to be sure.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

:D

Extremely unlikely...although (don't panick!!!) flu-like symptom 2weeks-3month after infection is common for HIV. I said don't panick because flu-like symptoms are extremely common, they occur for almost all viral infections and if you are worried, there are good chance you will notice some flu-like stuff anyway even if you did not catch anything. I was in the same boat as you (broken condom), and also experienced flu-like symptoms because I was especially attentive/woryied. Got tested 1 month after, nothing, 3 and 6 month after, clean again.

Do the test, 1 month is already very accurate (especially if you do the "sensitive" test, there are 2 techniques and 1 can allows is more sensitive so tell u earlier...but also have more false positives...), and it will get you an invaluable peace of mind. After this one the others are piece of cakes :-)

But anyway, if you panic, do some reading on internet and you will discover that the chance of catching HIV/ shag are very low...and per non-anal shag, it is very very low, especially if the contact was brief (as in the case of broken condom).

On the BBBJ transmission. I have had two HIV tests. I live in LA. I have been told by the medical reps. that HIV is transmittable via BBBJ, however, I was also told that there is no verifiable case that has ever been reported via BBBJ. I think it is interesting that you can supposedly get it from the mouth of someone via BBBJ, yet deep kissing is suppose to be OK. Doesn't make sense to me.

On the BBBJ transmission. I have had two HIV tests. I live in LA. I have been told by the medical reps. that HIV is transmittable via BBBJ, however, I was also told that there is no verifiable case that has ever been reported via BBBJ. I think it is interesting that you can supposedly get it from the mouth of someone via BBBJ, yet deep kissing is suppose to be OK. Doesn't make sense to me.

Yep, I am glad that someone mention this, cause it bothers me too ;-)

I guess that it is very difficult to give accurate figures or even relatively precise estimations, especially when the risk is very low.

This is my view on the subject, made from cross-checking many sources I did find on internet (during the month I waited for my test ;-) ), and I think that you can not get much better than that (doctors are welcome to criticize...except by saying that I have to shut up cause I am not a doctor myself: I do not accept medical advices as god given truth but just as advices from people having more years of study in the field...)

1) intravenous (non sterile chirurgy/needles for drug/piercing/....): moderate to high risk

2) anal: low to moderate risk (if trauma) (higher for receiving party if ejac)

3)classical hetero sex: very low to low (if trauma, or period) (higher for receiving party if ejac)

4) bbbj and unprotected oral sex: very very low, very low if trauma (higher for receiving party if ejac)

5) deep kiss: non existant to very very low, maybe possible if trauma.

*) It seems that circumcision lower a little bit the risk for men.

Basically, 4 and 5 are so low that it is very difficult to be sure, and estimation are more based on theoretical considerations. I also think that for those 2 ones, the message given to the public is highly political, agenda driven instead of fact based: It is good to scare people to be sure they remains careful (medical) or just to scare them (political/religious), but not to scare them too much (kiss=no risk), else you may lead to histeria, violence/ostracisation of HIV+ peoples, or fatalism (we can not really be safe, so better to not think about it). Indeed, there is no preventive measure for kissing, and abstinence there is not practical either, so there is nothing to gain from mentioning a very very low risk (while, for oral sex....)

*) is not completely politically correct, so it remains quite controversial and is not often mentioned ;-) (damn, I am not cutted, and the lowering is not enough to make me consider it ;-) )

Edited by gregkai

It's scary how much misinformation and lack of education is out there...

Some quick notes:

Blood to blood contact can easily be from MICRO-TEARS from moderately rough sex, sometimes even less.

Any MICRO-TEAR where you are exposed or she is exposed to vaginal fluid or semen increases your risk.

These MICRO-TEARS, which you can't see and don't necessarily "bleed", are not to be dismissed. All of us ANAL lovers, MICRO-TEARS are a given, regardless of how much lube you use.

Also, for all of us dudes that like to keep things super nice and trim in the pubic hair department, don't be doing any fresh trimming or shaving down there for at least one-two weeks prior to your trip. Those little razor knicks from eletric shavers and razor blades just created a serious risk for you.

In regards to BBBJCIM situations.... damn! Are those impossible to turn down or what? Just some small guidance. Don't let the girl get too rough with your cock, even if you are loving the shit out of it, as it brings us back to our overall theme, MICRO-TEARS! Look for a clean, healthy motuh, no sores, no cuts, no wierd odors, etc. It's your cock bro, have a look inside her mouth. Striaght up ask her to open her mouth so you can see. If she wants to be on the payroll, she'll do it.

One of the WORST things you can do, at least in regards to protecting your self from infection and HIV is to brush your teeth IMMEDIATELY prior to oral sex as it creates what...? MICRO-TEARS. Fall in love with some mouth wash and breath mints during vacation and brush your teeth a little lighter than you do back home. This is especially true for the bar girl, but you aren't likely to noticed when and how she is brushing her teeth. Flossing teeth should be self-explanitory! SKIP IT!

Call me a hypocrite, but I'm not too big on eating prostitute pussy either, but that's just me. Yes Ive done it, but it's not super common for me. Again, she is on the payroll. not me!

Don't wear two condoms at once. They were never designed to work that way. even if you have gotten lucky so far and they haven't broken yet, don't do it. If you are buying condoms that seem to break on you, switch to a different kind, different brand or different size condom.

Jesus Christ people... wear condoms.. I need drinking buddies that are still breathing and hookers I can still fuck without becoming a necrophiliac!

great. now you got me thinking about "micro tears".

lol. actually, great post. good information to know.

ive always bagged up and will only F with lube- the lube makes it so the condom has a significantly lower chance to break. been lucky so far (knock on wood) that no condom breakage and Ive been to LOS a total of about 3 months in 2007. thats a lot of fucking. anyways, quality condom (durex brand) and lube didn't have any issues. but im pretty paranoid 1.) youre never THAT drunk that you cant put on a condom 2.) i fuck, check condom, fuck, check condom, etc...

i sure as shit dont go down on bar girls (i dont understand the logic that sticking my dick in there is bad, but is ok for my mouth?????)- am i the only one who finds that logic odd?

anyways, hope everyone bags up. i met guys who've been mongering for 20+ years and they all say the same thing- bag up. ALWAYS wear protection. they haven't known anyone to get the dreadful H, but then again, they are pretty smart guys and approach a fun yet dangerous hobby intellectually. condom is a must (they even have washing habits right after the deed, etc).

Heterosexual transmission of AIDS is one of those topics that you can research for years and still not feel any wiser about.

If you are one of the guys who believe that it cannot be passed on that way you could find plenty of material on the Internet to substantiate your opinion.

If you are somebody who likes to be careful you could find enough information to turn you into a paranoid hypochondriac.

When somebody you know contracts it through heterosexual sex the statistics suddenly don't mean much.

Hi all

Thought this would be an interesting poll question ?

I've read a lot posts about guys catching various STD's but not one mentioning he caught HIV ( although if I caught HIV, the last thing I would do is post that information on a forum)

I know this is hardly a scientific poll, but Id just like to get an idea.

Thanks

Jusext

You do Pattaya..you run the risk..what odds are you playing with??? Aids is Aids..

marnie...

[p.m.a]

Heterosexual transmission of AIDS is one of those topics that you can research for years and still not feel any wiser about.

If you are one of the guys who believe that it cannot be passed on that way you could find plenty of material on the Internet to substantiate your opinion.

If you are somebody who likes to be careful you could find enough information to turn you into a paranoid hypochondriac.

When somebody you know contracts it through heterosexual sex the statistics suddenly don't mean much.

Hum there are some places where they pretend hetero sex can not transmit HIV...but they are clearly wackos (like those who says that aids can be cured by crystals, or prayers, or ET, or...), and never backed up by any peer reviewed medical publication...So this is easily sorted out: you can get HIV though vaginal hetero sex...although the probability is lower than for anal, it is clearly significant and probably now the most common way of transmission worldwide...

For oral sex though, situation is not as clear, not as clear at all...There seems to be a consensus that sperm in mouth can be a transmission path, although lower risk. Besides that...I did not find anything conclusive. And as yogi2 mentioned, telling oral sex is a significant risk, while deep kissing is completely risk free, seems highly bogus.

Similarly, if cuni was a possible transmission path, then even perfectly functional condoms, well used and not broken, and cleanly removed, could NOT protect you 100%. Vaginal fluids does not contact the condom only in real life, regardless of how carefull u are ;-)

A doctor telling that condoms will protect u 100% if correctly used, but that oral sex is not safe sex (for the man) does not sound coherent to me...but many tell just that!

Personnaly I do not see how oral could be riskier that condom-protected sex, and both are very likely not competely risk free, but extremely low risk. That's why I never bb, but always bbbj if the girl is up to, and go down to (if the smell is right ;-) ).

BTW there is almost no report of tranmission through lesbian sex, at least at the time I checked (3 years ago). This is a strong argument for oral sex being extremely low risk if not risk free, at least from the man point of view ;-)

I do not know if this is the same in America, but here in Europe prevention campaigns never go into details like that, while it is highly interresting imho: Everybody and his dog knows that you catch aids trough unprotected anal and vaginal sex (at least here, for people having average/upper level of education). However, finer points like I mentioned above are never detailed nor seems to be consensual even in the medical milieu...And it is those finer points that can bother you when its time for boom boom ;-)

Yep, I am glad that someone mention this, cause it bothers me too ;-)

I guess that it is very difficult to give accurate figures or even relatively precise estimations, especially when the risk is very low.

This is my view on the subject, made from cross-checking many sources I did find on internet (during the month I waited for my test ;-) ), and I think that you can not get much better than that (doctors are welcome to criticize...except by saying that I have to shut up cause I am not a doctor myself: I do not accept medical advices as god given truth but just as advices from people having more years of study in the field...)

1) intravenous (non sterile chirurgy/needles for drug/piercing/....): moderate to high risk

2) anal: low to moderate risk (if trauma) (higher for receiving party if ejac)

3)classical hetero sex: very low to low (if trauma, or period) (higher for receiving party if ejac)

4) bbbj and unprotected oral sex: very very low, very low if trauma (higher for receiving party if ejac)

5) deep kiss: non existant to very very low, maybe possible if trauma.

*) It seems that circumcision lower a little bit the risk for men.

Basically, 4 and 5 are so low that it is very difficult to be sure, and estimation are more based on theoretical considerations. I also think that for those 2 ones, the message given to the public is highly political, agenda driven instead of fact based: It is good to scare people to be sure they remains careful (medical) or just to scare them (political/religious), but not to scare them too much (kiss=no risk), else you may lead to histeria, violence/ostracisation of HIV+ peoples, or fatalism (we can not really be safe, so better to not think about it). Indeed, there is no preventive measure for kissing, and abstinence there is not practical either, so there is nothing to gain from mentioning a very very low risk (while, for oral sex....)

*) is not completely politically correct, so it remains quite controversial and is not often mentioned ;-) (damn, I am not cutted, and the lowering is not enough to make me consider it ;-) )

Check it out bro... be care with some of those "low risk" assesments, especially the anal one! The good news is that things are IMPROVING SIGNIFICANTLY! But don't use that as an excuse to make dumb decisions!

http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/global_healt...e/thailand.html

http://www.usaid.gov/our_work/global_healt...and_profile.pdf

http://www.avert.org/aidsthai.htm

http://www.who.int/inf-new/aids1.htm

The current situation

Thailand Statistics

HIV/AIDS HEALTH PROFILE

HIV and AIDS Estimates Total Population* 65 million (mid-2007)

Estimated Population Living with HIV/AIDS** 580,000 [330,000-920,000] (end 2005)

Adult HIV Prevalence** 1.4% [0.7-2.1%] (end 2005)

HIV Prevalence in Most-At-Risk Populations**

Female Brothel-Based Sex Workers: 7.7% (2005)

Female Non-Brothel-Based Sex Workers: 4.2% (2005)

IDUs: 30–50% (2007)

MSM: 28.3% (Bangkok), 15.3% (Chiang Mai), 5.5% (Phuket) (2005)

Percentage of HIV-Infected People Receiving Antiretroviral Therapy*** 88% (end 2006)

The majority of Thailand’s HIV infections (around 80%) occur through heterosexual sex.

HIV affects more men than women in Thailand; the male-female ratio is nearly 3:1.

great. now you got me thinking about "micro tears".

lol. actually, great post. good information to know.

ive always bagged up and will only F with lube- the lube makes it so the condom has a significantly lower chance to break. been lucky so far (knock on wood) that no condom breakage and Ive been to LOS a total of about 3 months in 2007. thats a lot of fucking. anyways, quality condom (durex brand) and lube didn't have any issues. but im pretty paranoid 1.) youre never THAT drunk that you cant put on a condom 2.) i fuck, check condom, fuck, check condom, etc...

i sure as shit dont go down on bar girls (i dont understand the logic that sticking my dick in there is bad, but is ok for my mouth?????)- am i the only one who finds that logic odd?

anyways, hope everyone bags up. i met guys who've been mongering for 20+ years and they all say the same thing- bag up. ALWAYS wear protection. they haven't known anyone to get the dreadful H, but then again, they are pretty smart guys and approach a fun yet dangerous hobby intellectually. condom is a must (they even have washing habits right after the deed, etc).

I just like looking at my cock and thinging, damn I'm fucking this hot ass bitch, I'm the fucking MAN right now!!!!! :Clap8:

I almost never eat prostitute pussy. IMHO, she's on the payroll, I'm not trying to make her fall in love with me! :D:LMAO1:

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

Hey Guys

An interesting thread.

I thought the answer would be closer to a 100% no.

Bit scary to see so many people know someone who has or knows of someone that has contracted Aids in Pattaya or Thailand.

Can sometimes be a bit hidden so just reaffirms that we all need to be far more aware and practice safe sex!

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Check it out bro... be care with some of those "low risk" assesments, especially the anal one! The good news is that things are IMPROVING SIGNIFICANTLY! But don't use that as an excuse to make dumb decisions!

Maybe I should be more clear: low risk does not mean no risk, or insignificant risk, or it can happen but only to other unlucky bastards...

low risk means you do not need to panic (jump from a bridge or give all your money to the closest monastery) if your condom break, chances are on your side...But you should get checked, and use a condom anyway: very very low risk beat low risk for me, no question, and if you monger intensively, low risk per fuck translate to high risk after a few years, while very very low risk means that you can monger all u want and be relatively safe (relatively, like, there are more chance you die hit by a baht bus ;-) )

I am a strong advocate of always using condoms when unsure about your partner, cause :

it protect u: no more (and no less) reasons to fear HIV than car accidents or plane accidents...

it protect the others in general: transmission rate is already low (that's why the epidemic is not spreading so fast, else most of the world would be HIV+ by now...), but if a large % of people use condom, transmission rate will go below the minimum sustainable (less people contaminated /year than HIV+ people dying), which means that HIV is eradicated eventually, and will become a dark page of medical history like black plague or polio in a few years :-) :-)

as a bonus, it lower the chances of other nasty surprises, the more probable beeing unwanted pregnancy (moderate risk in my scale ;-) )

Hum there are some places where they pretend hetero sex can not transmit HIV...but they are clearly wackos (like those who says that aids can be cured by crystals, or prayers, or ET, or...), and never backed up by any peer reviewed medical publication...So this is easily sorted out: you can get HIV though vaginal hetero sex...although the probability is lower than for anal, it is clearly significant and probably now the most common way of transmission worldwide...

For oral sex though, situation is not as clear, not as clear at all...There seems to be a consensus that sperm in mouth can be a transmission path, although lower risk. Besides that...I did not find anything conclusive. And as yogi2 mentioned, telling oral sex is a significant risk, while deep kissing is completely risk free, seems highly bogus.

Similarly, if cuni was a possible transmission path, then even perfectly functional condoms, well used and not broken, and cleanly removed, could NOT protect you 100%. Vaginal fluids does not contact the condom only in real life, regardless of how carefull u are ;-)

A doctor telling that condoms will protect u 100% if correctly used, but that oral sex is not safe sex (for the man) does not sound coherent to me...but many tell just that!

Personnaly I do not see how oral could be riskier that condom-protected sex, and both are very likely not competely risk free, but extremely low risk. That's why I never bb, but always bbbj if the girl is up to, and go down to (if the smell is right ;-) ).

BTW there is almost no report of tranmission through lesbian sex, at least at the time I checked (3 years ago). This is a strong argument for oral sex being extremely low risk if not risk free, at least from the man point of view ;-)

I do not know if this is the same in America, but here in Europe prevention campaigns never go into details like that, while it is highly interresting imho: Everybody and his dog knows that you catch aids trough unprotected anal and vaginal sex (at least here, for people having average/upper level of education). However, finer points like I mentioned above are never detailed nor seems to be consensual even in the medical milieu...And it is those finer points that can bother you when its time for boom boom ;-)

Yes, there are so many different theories and statistics. It is hard to know what to make of it. Click here to read what happened to two of my friends http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/AIDS-...15&start=15 I know that it can be spread by heterosexual sex. I sometimes think that if it hadn't happened to them I might be a doubter myself.

Maybe I should be more clear: low risk does not mean no risk, or insignificant risk, or it can happen but only to other unlucky bastards...

low risk means you do not need to panic (jump from a bridge or give all your money to the closest monastery) if your condom break, chances are on your side...But you should get checked, and use a condom anyway: very very low risk beat low risk for me, no question, and if you monger intensively, low risk per fuck translate to high risk after a few years, while very very low risk means that you can monger all u want and be relatively safe (relatively, like, there are more chance you die hit by a baht bus ;-) )

I am a strong advocate of always using condoms when unsure about your partner, cause :

it protect u: no more (and no less) reasons to fear HIV than car accidents or plane accidents...

it protect the others in general: transmission rate is already low (that's why the epidemic is not spreading so fast, else most of the world would be HIV+ by now...), but if a large % of people use condom, transmission rate will go below the minimum sustainable (less people contaminated /year than HIV+ people dying), which means that HIV is eradicated eventually, and will become a dark page of medical history like black plague or polio in a few years :-) :-)

as a bonus, it lower the chances of other nasty surprises, the more probable beeing unwanted pregnancy (moderate risk in my scale ;-) )

In complete agreement with you. I just see guys looking for "loopholes" in the system and making really questionable decisions based on poor information. I'd hate to see other guys taking our "expert" advice and regretting it. Clearly both of us are trying to be as safe as possible!

Eat. Down. South.

I know of two friends that have HIV and two others that have lost girlfriends due to AIDS but did not contract it themselves. I also have a lot to do with the Camillian Social Center in Rayong on a fund raising basis and have met many children that have since died from AIDS, also quite a few bar girls.

Don't think that the risk is minimal, wear a bloody condom!

PS I got my test results earlier this week......negative

To engage in the arrant pedantry of egregious sesquipedalianism (as in this sentence) is not communication, it's showing off.

i have a old buddy of mine from UK. He cought HIV in bangkok few years ago and he is doing well.

I know many girls who have come down with HIV and three male farangs.

One of whom still goes to Soi 6 and refuses to wear a condom

So beware and johnny up

man all those readings got me worried to go, I also read that thai girls loves to go bareback and some mamasan knew some girls that's HIV positive but still let them work. wow that's just wrong!! chance of catching HIV and STD in Thailand probably much greater than at your home country I bet??? all those reading got me worried maybe I am not going any more heh

I read that you can live longer with the med now even if you get AIDS, but like how much u gotta spend on the drugs, is it painful, side effects and stuff can you live normal life? anyone know? just wondering

any tips on finding some clean girls? but you still never know :(

ive always thought the gogo club requiring a doctor's note from the girls was a total lie and treated it like so. am i going to put my life in the hands of some mamasan who just wants to make money? forget that.

i treat each gogo girl like they have HIV- i believe its the only way to go. theres shit i would never do with a BG than what id do with a girlfriend. total different category in my mind. never met a piece of ass that was worth the HIV roulette gamble.

Edited by 17hrs2freedom

man all those readings got me worried to go, I also read that thai girls loves to go bareback and some mamasan knew some girls that's HIV positive but still let them work. wow that's just wrong!! chance of catching HIV and STD in Thailand probably much greater than at your home country I bet??? all those reading got me worried maybe I am not going any more heh

I read that you can live longer with the med now even if you get AIDS, but like how much u gotta spend on the drugs, is it painful, side effects and stuff can you live normal life? anyone know? just wondering

I'd see this approach as a short term fix. It's great if you are likely to be with the same girl for a while (You can both get tested). But there is the small risk that she has been infected but is in that window (usually 1- 3 months) where the antibodies to the virus cannot be detected yet.

As a long term strategy it's just best to assume that they all carry a risk of infection and bag up. If you asked about HIV "clean" girls in virtually any establishment they will tell you that their girls are clean. You cannot usually tell who is HIV+ by just looking of course so there really is no simple way out. if you are worried (and I personally think that we all should be) then my advice is wear a condom.

The thing is when somone dies they say pnumonia same as alcohilics they say heart or irgan failure they dont say he or she drunk themselves to death

I get them to suck me off then blow on their faces, should be safe......

Did 2 up the ass but wore a jacket, not aids "Not for me Ronnie"

Even Though BILLIONS have been spent on Hiv/Aids Little to No progress has been made..Were no further ahead then we were 25 years ago..You NEVER hear about the Kids with Hiv that have Both Parents clean--Never had a Blood transfusion or SEX of any kind yet Have the Disease..How did they get it?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

thanks Dr. Winston , that's a good advice, condom is like 99.9 effective? so 1/1000 of chance that u can get it that's kind of high I think. still worried maybe I will just get a HJ, BJ when I go there heh.

kiniyaw didn't they invent better drugs that can let you live longer? and less side effects. there are improvements just no total cure yet