IGNORED

Aids Poll

Eastboy

I saw various minds about catch STD and HIV

i talked with a doctor and he explained about them to me :

1-oral sex can't transfer hiv to else , because mouth has extreme low hiv virus and chance for transfer it to someone else via oral is nearly zero (in theory it's possible but not reported someone infected via oral)

however you can catch STD via unsafe oral surely

2-chance for transfer hiv via vagina sex for one period from female to male is low yet but for more period unsafe vagina sex chance will go high

but risk not allow at all , i use condoms always , one time condom broke and i washed my dick and changed condom fast

after that i always use double condoms at same time , maybe you think it is stupid action but i dont think

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• unlucky1

• 17hrs2freedom

• milligan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even with the modern Meds to slow down the virus its a losing battle..No further then we were 20 years ago as to a vacine to kill or prevent it..I recently read that contracting the disease is at the rate of 6000 per DAY and deaths are 5000 per DAY..Millions of dollars have been spent but to no avail whatsoever...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Always wear a condom.caught a virus from a blowjob

I saw various minds about catch STD and HIV

i talked with a doctor and he explained about them to me :

1-oral sex can't transfer hiv to else , because mouth has extreme low hiv virus and chance for transfer it to someone else via oral is nearly zero (in theory it's possible but not reported someone infected via oral)

however you can catch STD via unsafe oral surely

2-chance for transfer hiv via vagina sex for one period from female to male is low yet but for more period unsafe vagina sex chance will go high

but risk not allow at all , i use condoms always , one time condom broke and i washed my dick and changed condom fast

after that i always use double condoms at same time , maybe you think it is stupid action but i dont think

Flyx,

Does too condoms work ? I aske that as i got told they will beak as they rub against each other ? maybe an urban myth# you must be useing 2

:D

Flyx,

Does too condoms work ? I aske that as i got told they will beak as they rub against each other ? maybe an urban myth# you must be useing 2

:)

I heard that as well, using 2 condoms is not a good idea...

I use two condoms always and i'm glad with it ,

they dont break each other if you use normal condoms and when one of them break , i have another one for safe sex

anyway , i have experience about it and i'm glad

but before u cover him up u put your finger in her??? do u cover them up????

As long as you don't have an open wound it you're fine! You can't get it through a intact normal keratinized skin.

large sig = small penis

when using 2 condoms always put a little chili pepper sauce in between, that way if one of them breaks one of you will get a warning. :Drink4:

using two condoms is worse- higher chance of breaking/condom fail.

google it.

Always wear a wet suit.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Is thai iv drug use popular ? I have never scene any signs of such use. I have never heard of anyone have full blown aids here that caught it here. Can you really trust government polls and statisticsHit_Self.gifit hard to believe them :Party1:

Have barebacked plenty of times whilst overseas, whether it be in los or somewhere else. as with some other guys often happens when i have had a little too much to drink. I have never worried about getting tested, but thought i would this week as have a new gf in aust and dont want to put her at any risk. results back negative and 6 months since i have had unprotected sex, so all good.

Definetly look to try and mend my ways whilst in Los on my next trip, but who knows!

I do not know anybody who has caught AIDS in Pattaya but my girlfriend knows two people who are HIV and working in the bars in Pattaya, one is a girl and one is a ladyboy. Both come from her village.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

scary thats high

WELL i can say for sure i have a friend who caught it last yr and he is really fuckd up by this he has tried to kill him self a couple of times i have been a great help to him all i am gonna say is all you guys use ur fukin loafs and rubber up it is'nt worth it think b4 u go in !!!!

Jesus those numbers are way higher than I am comfortable with.

For gods sakes people, stop this bareback bs.

Edited by M_T

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully, I don't know anyone who has caught AIDS in Thailand.

Big John

On my recent trip the girl i am friends with told me the same that in her village she knew 3 people who died from it. She did not mention anything about Pattaya.

Yes.. I remember one girl I met who had it. No farangs though

Same for me. She worked as a waitress and her bloke worked in Boyztown. He died and she went home after ebing confirmed positive.

I still dont know any falang that has it or has died from it here but it is not the sort of thing most want to talk about.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know ( or at least I think I don't) anyone who's got it.

I did know a friend of a friend, who I met a few times, he was with a freelancer he picked up on beach road, for three months back last year.

He went bareback, including anal without a condom, over the three months.

Turned out that she was HIV+.

Luckily for him he has since tested okay, after the usual waiting period.

Not wanting to start a debate about it being safer for a man, but the point is there are HIV+ people out there, and being careful is always safer regardless of your views on likelihood of catching it...

No, not in pattaya, so I voted no. But from other place in thailand, yes. A gay guy, from chiang may if I remember, 10 years ago...and another guy, straight, from phillipines, recently but likely catched it 5 years ago. Not close friends, but scary nonetheless...I always use condom, but I am still scared of this :( :(

Yes.. I remember one girl I met who had it. No farangs though

Pls post a picture of her ;)

ive always wondered this too.

i remember when i signed up to PA addicts about a year ago (on another acct which I soon forgot). i remember this guy from sweden always talking about how he never wore a condom once and still goes to LOS and never uses them.

dont know why that guy doesnt post anymore, but i always wondered what happened to him.

I took a friend to LOS on his second night he banged one without a condom and told me in the morning...i gave him all the advice in the world. I spoke to the bar owner who i know quite weel and he told me "she bangs everyone without a condom"..my mate went home had a check and he was negative. I then went over with another mate six months later and introduced him to her...the same thing happend. I could not believe it i had told him the no condom story of the first guy and said "he's crazy..etc" and my second mate agrred with me...next morning he told me he had done it and felt scared.

Anyway i returned to LOS with the first guy again and he wanted to look her up and we forund her again working in another bar - the same thing occured - what is wrong with these guys !

Today over two years later tyhey are married with one child living in OZ. I think this is a lucky story.

I don't know anyone having caught in LOS, but I do I know of people in other parts of the world. The end result is something you would prefer to live without.

WRAP IT UP. Your not only putting yourself at risk but potentially giving someone else a death sentence.

A good link about HIV transmission. HIV Transmission Information

It's scary how much misinformation and lack of education is out there...

Some quick notes:

Blood to blood contact can easily be from MICRO-TEARS from moderately rough sex, sometimes even less.

Any MICRO-TEAR where you are exposed or she is exposed to vaginal fluid or semen increases your risk.

These MICRO-TEARS, which you can't see and don't necessarily "bleed", are not to be dismissed. All of us ANAL lovers, MICRO-TEARS are a given, regardless of how much lube you use.

Also, for all of us dudes that like to keep things super nice and trim in the pubic hair department, don't be doing any fresh trimming or shaving down there for at least one-two weeks prior to your trip. Those little razor knicks from eletric shavers and razor blades just created a serious risk for you.

In regards to BBBJCIM situations.... damn! Are those impossible to turn down or what? Just some small guidance. Don't let the girl get too rough with your cock, even if you are loving the shit out of it, as it brings us back to our overall theme, MICRO-TEARS! Look for a clean, healthy motuh, no sores, no cuts, no wierd odors, etc. It's your cock bro, have a look inside her mouth. Striaght up ask her to open her mouth so you can see. If she wants to be on the payroll, she'll do it.

One of the WORST things you can do, at least in regards to protecting your self from infection and HIV is to brush your teeth IMMEDIATELY prior to oral sex as it creates what...? MICRO-TEARS. Fall in love with some mouth wash and breath mints during vacation and brush your teeth a little lighter than you do back home. This is especially true for the bar girl, but you aren't likely to noticed when and how she is brushing her teeth. Flossing teeth should be self-explanitory! SKIP IT!

Call me a hypocrite, but I'm not too big on eating prostitute pussy either, but that's just me. Yes Ive done it, but it's not super common for me. Again, she is on the payroll. not me!

Don't wear two condoms at once. They were never designed to work that way. even if you have gotten lucky so far and they haven't broken yet, don't do it. If you are buying condoms that seem to break on you, switch to a different kind, different brand or different size condom.

Jesus Christ people... wear condoms.. I need drinking buddies that are still breathing and hookers I can still fuck without becoming a necrophiliac!

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.