Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aids Poll

Eastboy

I am not a doctor but a friend of mine that is says "You need blood to blood contact to catch it"

He also says we have more HIV cases in the mian citys back home due to People who do drugs sharing needls:

Is their anyone else on this board who can enlighten us?

He also did checks on girls mainly ones he got from A go go's;

He never had one turn out positve; BUT he said their was some other nasty STD's:

:unsure:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Winston

• unlucky1

• 17hrs2freedom

• milligan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are better safe than sorry . i know a farang and his thai wife caught it 17 months ago in pattaya . but i think they caught it at a thai karekoe bar in the suburds off patts. my wife did know another 4 that have died from it

I am not a doctor but a friend of mine that is says "You need blood to blood contact to catch it"

He also says we have more HIV cases in the mian citys back home due to People who do drugs sharing needls:

Is their anyone else on this board who can enlighten us?

He also did checks on girls mainly ones he got from A go go's;

He never had one turn out positve; BUT he said their was some other nasty STD's:

:unsure:

The virus is present in other body fluids apart from blood, semen for example but the amount of virus present varies for many different reasons.

Blood to blood contact is not necessary to pass on the virus but would be the most risky scenario. The ways in which the virus can be spread sometimes seems mysterious, for example only 1 in 3 HIV+ pregnant women will pass the virus onto their child. This is something that I find incredible, I mean the fetus is living inside its mother for 9 months! If the mother takes anti-viral drugs this percentage can be brought down even further.

Personally I believe that in normal circumstance the virus is hard for a man to catch from normal sex with a woman, however lots of co-factors help to make Pattaya an exception to this "Normal circumstances". I.e. acknowledged risk factors including STDs, multiple partners, lack of availability of ant-virals which bring down the concentration of the virus in the blood, drugs, alcohol which can reduce your natural immunity.

Edited by panyaa

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

You are here to enjoy yourself. Why would you want to bareback just for the moment and have to worry about it six months later? I remember my condom broke on several occassions and getting the test done was not so merry... especially waiting for the result. Thank goodness I caught nothing but that doesn't mean I am going to test my luck again. I learned my lession good from then on... wrap it up and lub it too. Better safe then sorry later.

tango

"If she look good... do it!"

Thought this would be an interesting poll question ?

I've read a lot posts about guys catching various STD's but not one mentioning he caught HIV ( although if I caught HIV, the last thing I would do is post that information on a forum)

I'm certain that I have met many mongerers who have caught HIV in Pattaya...they just don't know it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone will BB once.

You can't help it.

Official figures are 1.2% of the Thai population have it.

There are 65 million people in Thailand.

If you're that worried, don't do it.

That may be true, but I remember reading somewhere that the % is quite a bit higher amongst Thai sex workers, and that's the sample we should be concerned with. Regardless, barebacking is just a stupid idea. Why play Russian Roulette when on vacation?

Just barebacking alone is not that big of a risk....I would be more worried about HEP! Shit now that is a kick in your NUTZ kinda way to go. Aids is more of a blood to blood thing. Anal/open sores etc...but still scary as hell and as if STD's arnt enough to make you wrap your willy...

Kind of scares me to think that some chick is getting barrels of goo deposited in her buy some nasty guys daily, yet BUDDY X thinks he's the first or something...man what the hell does she do for a living?!?!?!?! F++K I hate condoms as much as the next, but I think I would hate the total immunal shutdown or liver failure and jaundice even worse! lol

if a girl has aids do you definatly catch it if u have unprotected sex with her just once? or is it still a long shot to catch it, you need a little cut on your cock to get infected etc etc?

I dont go bare back,always have safe sex and get tested for everything once I get home,but I am not shy.

Once the results come back, I sleep like the dead, not lie awake wondering I might be dead.

Just dont do it.

And no, I dont know anyone who has it.

Just had me test

All clear

I dont think to many will be shouting about having it though

Member since Dec 06.

i dont know anyone that has it but i do know of a bargirl whose thai boyfreind had it and shes to scared to go get checked but is still working.

Oh and one more thing for the uneducated, when you go to a bar or gogo and there are signs or the boss is telling you that the girls go to the clinic 2 times a month for a checkup and that they have to get their little book stamped to say that they have been to the clinic, well what happens is the girls go to the clinic and get their book stamped, the checkup is optional for them. the boss or mamasung just wants to see the stamp. trust me, i know

Don't know of anyone who has it, but I have always heard that thailand has a high rate. I have had a couple of instances where the shit was scared out of me because of the condom breaking, but I have to tell you that pattaya girls are just as scared catching it as you are, I mean every girl I have been with always makes sure I had a condom, and I always asked what would happen if I didn't as a joke, and they always told me they would leave and not have sex. Can't say I ever called thier bluff, but the point is they make sure you wear one, and they are serious about it, which is a very good thing.

i dont know anyone that has it but i do know of a bargirl whose thai boyfreind had it and shes to scared to go get checked but is still working.

Oh and one more thing for the uneducated, when you go to a bar or gogo and there are signs or the boss is telling you that the girls go to the clinic 2 times a month for a checkup and that they have to get their little book stamped to say that they have been to the clinic, well what happens is the girls go to the clinic and get their book stamped, the checkup is optional for them. the boss or mamasung just wants to see the stamp. trust me, i know

i never believed it (the book part) but saw at Sharkies the mammasan stamping the book and the girls do the paper sheet thing. but i still didn't buy into it.

sounds cruel, but i boom boom thinking everyone has HIV, which just makes me super careful. always with a condom and never go down on a BG (ugh- the thought of going down on a BG who's been with any of you slobbering BM's is horrifying enough- the worry about HIV is a whole new ball game).

if a girl has aids do you definatly catch it if u have unprotected sex with her just once? or is it still a long shot to catch it, you need a little cut on your cock to get infected etc etc?

It is harder for a guy to catch it from a girl, unless you do her ass bareback.

But as with any virus some get the flue viris some dont, we all have different resistance to them.

The worrying thing is is when a girl gets ill and dies they will say Pnumonia which is true she will die from that or an organ failure, like alcoholism they dont say he drunk himslef to death they say his liver packed up.

Just cover up , there are a few guys who are walking time bombs.

Just have the hand job on the face then you are fine

:Think1:

It is harder for a guy to catch it from a girl, unless you do her ass bareback.

But as with any virus some get the flue viris some dont, we all have different resistance to them.

The worrying thing is is when a girl gets ill and dies they will say Pnumonia which is true she will die from that or an organ failure, like alcoholism they dont say he drunk himslef to death they say his liver packed up.

Just cover up , there are a few guys who are walking time bombs.

Just have the hand job on the face then you are fine

:Think1:

I really want to put this on a t-shirt

"just have the hand job on the face then you are fine"

Does a Blow job count as a risk if you are bare backing?

Blow Jobs are so much nicer without condoms.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46836-taffsters-october-2009-trip-report/">2009 trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66816-taffster-november-2011-trip/">2011 trip report

Not that I suggest bareback, but following a trip to Patts I 'thought' I had caught something, due to discharge, it later turned out to be a side effect of Liquid kamargra! U can imagine the embarressment I had to endure for these tests back in the UK telling them I was just back from Thailand! (That will teach me).

Anyway I diverse, during these tests you MUST get an interview with a nurse on sexual practices. Included in this was the chances of actually contracting a STD or worse HIV!

the actual odds for a male are lower than a female, especially HIV. I cant remember the actual odds but they were single figure percentages of catching HIV PROVIDING you had no cuts or sores on your dick.

In the end is it not safer just covering up? We all have accidents etc.... but if you are given the choice, I strongly suggest covering up!

Wha's like us?

Does a Blow job count as a risk if you are bare backing?

Blow Jobs are so much nicer without condoms.

At the end of the day, yes you can still catch HIV via oral, but if she had a disease in her throat it is also possible to catch something via her mouth. Remember the mouth has huge amounts of bacteria and is one of the dirtiest places on the human body. I am unsure of how easy it is to contract anything via the mouth but would presume if she has an infection it would be just as easy as down below.

But WTF 99% of girls will do it without condom which quiet possibly makes it worse :(

If she is coughing up lumps of yellow puss STAY CLEAR :(

Wha's like us?

I just got an HIV test today. Fortunately negative and it's been 11 months since I was in Thailand so I'm sure I'm clear. It got me thinking that it's just not worth the stress even if the chances are small. Some people on this and other sites will come up with all kinds of statistics and conspiracy theories about how hard it is to catch HIV but do you really want to be on the wrong side of the statistics or win the unlucky man's lottery? I like bareback as much as anyone but I'm covering up with all bargirls every time. Better safe than sorry and every man for himself.

I just got an HIV test today. Fortunately negative and it's been 11 months since I was in Thailand so I'm sure I'm clear. It got me thinking that it's just not worth the stress even if the chances are small. Some people on this and other sites will come up with all kinds of statistics and conspiracy theories about how hard it is to catch HIV but do you really want to be on the wrong side of the statistics or win the unlucky man's lottery? I like bareback as much as anyone but I'm covering up with all bargirls every time. Better safe than sorry and every man for himself.

but before u cover him up u put your finger in her??? do u cover them up????