IGNORED

My Beautiful Thai Ex-Girlfriend

Alleycat

That is a beautiful girl you have there. Good on you.

Where did you meet her? How many trips each year you go down and meet her?

Met her in Insomnia mate..I visit LOS 5 times a year and always meet up with her. She lives in Korat and comes down Central when I am there

Alleycat You dont know me, I have never been to pattaya or even Thailand However, I have been on this site long enough to get to know you through your posts. Ni looks like a beautifil lady and if her personallity is even half as good as her looks then you have found a true diamond. I do divorces for a living in California remember it is what you feel not what everyone else says that makes a relationship. I wish you both the best. I hope that when I make it to Pattaya I will have the opportunity to meet you in person.

Ron

Thankyou for your kind word mate, much appreciated. She is a really lovely girl and of all the girls I have been with she glistens..

If ever we corrospond a trip it would be my pleasure to share a night or two with you

All the best

:ILoveSex1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good luck to you

what a gal

shame to let that one go

if she got good spirit ,as you not board with her yet

and great body

perfection

go for it

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

DSC00864.JPG

DSC00861.JPG

DSC00868.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

very nice cute!! indeed..you are a lucky guy.

• 1 month later...
She is very beautifull mate, how old is she?

Hi fella..She just turned 20 in October.......Wow....Been with her now for a year and a half :GoldenSmile1::ThankGod1: Longest I have ever been with a Thai girl...But who knows the future

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alleycat, very nice looking girl.... I really enjoy reading the happy stories that come out the mean steets of Pattaya...

Great photo's thank you for the peak into your life

Next trip May 2012

Lucy monger...what a stunner.

A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar. -Mark Twain

Wish you lots of luck I will there at the end of the month to enjoy myslf too.

AC....I just discovered this thread...nice looking gal...perfect age too...18-21 is just a magical time in a girls life, i love sharing it when given the opportunity...best wishes to you both...i love your day-by-day attitude and positive outlook...whats the point of being a sourpuss all the time...relationships are all a crapshoot no matter their origin or distance...

Believe it or not, I met you on my first trip to Pattaya a couple summers ago...but havent seen ya since...I knew then you were a great chap! Good luck with this beautiful girl...

Alex.

AC....I just discovered this thread...nice looking gal...perfect age too...18-21 is just a magical time in a girls life, i love sharing it when given the opportunity...best wishes to you both...i love your day-by-day attitude and positive outlook...whats the point of being a sourpuss all the time...relationships are all a crapshoot no matter their origin or distance...

Believe it or not, I met you on my first trip to Pattaya a couple summers ago...but havent seen ya since...I knew then you were a great chap! Good luck with this beautiful girl...

Alex.

ah yes, that 18-21 age group always has put more than a little zest in my life. i married my first wife when she was 19. we're still friends to this day. i visited her and her lovely little girl in isaan this past year. though she's well into her 30's now her beauty is still stunning to me even when she's just awakened.

Edited by deadwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she looks lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

These are recent pics up to February 09.

We are still together, but we have had our problems. Still..We are learning how to actually 'love' one another and time will tell.

660.JPG

810.JPG

She scrubs up beautifully, but I much prefer her natural..Not stunning, but real

Feb_09_part_2_853.JPG

Feb_09_part_2_837.JPG

061.JPG

005.JPG

ALLEY

not having a dig here alleycat but you talk about love in your posts yet you post her pictures on a mongers site? Just struggling to get my head around that mate...........

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Does she have a sister???????

She has three mate..2 are already in long term relationships with Farang guys and the other has just lost her Thai husband to illness last year

not having a dig here alleycat but you talk about love in your posts yet you post her pictures on a mongers site? Just struggling to get my head around that mate...........

A perfectly valid question mate.

I do not promote her as a BG, but speak of her as a girlfriend. I talk about her with respect and wish to show how an ongoing relationship with an ex BG can develop. I have many friends here that know her well and love her like a sister. When I initiated this thread it was done from the perspective of not knowing where the relationship was headed (And I still don't know to be honest) so it is as much for me to observe the pictorial history of the relationships development as it is hopefully of interest to those that follow the thread.

As much as this is a monger's board, there are many past and current BM's that have fallen for and commited to a BG/TG and I am a monger trying to find his way out of the sexual mire that Pattaya is and feel I have found something possibly special and wish to share my experiences, but who knows what the future holds and how things will turn out?

ALLEY

She has three mate..2 are already in long term relationships with Farang guys and the other has just lost her Thai husband to illness last year

A perfectly valid question mate.

I do not promote her as a BG, but speak of her as a girlfriend. I talk about her with respect and wish to show how an ongoing relationship with an ex BG can develop. I have many friends here that know her well and love her like a sister. When I initiated this thread it was done from the perspective of not knowing where the relationship was headed (And I still don't know to be honest) so it is as much for me to observe the pictorial history of the relationships development as it is hopefully of interest to those that follow the thread.

As much as this is a monger's board, there are many past and current BM's that have fallen for and commited to a BG/TG and I am a monger trying to find his way out of the sexual mire that Pattaya is and feel I have found something possibly special and wish to share my experiences, but who knows what the future holds and how things will turn out?

Nicely put Alleycat, Good luck to you mate!

I'm a sucker for a happy ending

Made up or scrubbed up, she is a beauty mate, and I imagine a real keeper. Wish you both all the best. The learning process is a slow and sometimes painful one but it will be worth it in the end.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

• 2 weeks later...

magnificant girl - no question... congratulations Alleycat!

yet... you have to add pics of her 3 sisters :GoldenSmile1:

From the first moment I took a glance at the photos of Ni and you, I couldn't help myself feeling that the both of you are a perfect match for each other.

I know Alan, that to love again can take a lot of hard work and trust on both sides, but i'm sure that she's worth it buddy, because she seems like a great girl with an even better personality. I know that you try to make things work my great friend and bro i'll be the first to congratualate you, once you find true love with this pure and natural girl. Good luck to the both of you my friend. I hope to meet you in London before I go to Pattaya in September.

Greetings(also from Juliet),

Adrie.

I LOVE happy endings!! So if shes for you mate keep her, take a chance, a cross cultural relationship will always have its problems, but got to say (And i don't mean to be disrespectful as only my opinion) She aint no stunner!! 6/10 at mostt.But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i wish you both nothing but the best, you seem like a nice guy.