• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's a Lovely girl Alleycat , I wish you two all the best .

But I gotta be honest mate I caught her trying to sneak a picture of me when you werent looking :CatDance1: . Cant say I blame her though :P

Now that is 1 hot little body.... Very nice thank you for the picture :GoldenSmile1:

Next trip May 2012

Here are some pics from my May 08 trip.. :CatDance1::P:wub:

DSC01442.JPG

DSC01466.JPG

DSC01488.JPG

DSC01656.JPG

This was from November 2007. Love this pic so I thought I'd throw it in :D:D:D:wub::wub::wub:

DSC00861.JPG

:GoldenSmile1:Damm those are some sexy eyes....

Next trip May 2012

Best of luck with her she is a little hottie!

:GoldenSmile1:

Jim

Have to say she looks more beautiful without the makeup! altho u rarely see thais who knows how to use makeup accordingly :Oops1:

Truely a sweet looking girl!

best wishes

Some more pics

DSC00354.JPG

DSC00352.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

She sure is a beautiful girl Alan. And she has eyes that say it all.

Thanks for the update my friend.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Great pics Alan and it's been an absolute pleasure spending time with the both of you on my past 4 trips to LOS. If the timing works out hopefully me and my little one can meet you two in Bangkok for a night to make it 5 trips in a row. If need be I'll try to swing back to Patts for a night before I take off.

Sure is a beautiful lady Alan. I will be in town all of May, look me up if you are there.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics Alan and it's been an absolute pleasure spending time with the both of you on my past 4 trips to LOS. If the timing works out hopefully me and my little one can meet you two in Bangkok for a night to make it 5 trips in a row. If need be I'll try to swing back to Patts for a night before I take off.

Mate..My trip would not be complete if I know you are there and I don't see you. I will be in Bangkok for 2 days from the 25th April and then spending the rest in Pattaya. Whatever happens I gotta see you, along with Boom and of course James (great lad)..Take care my great mate and see you there. Let me know how you are playing it.

By the way...I know Boom loves you very much mate, you should have no doubts about her. I know she is a good girl for sure as my spies tell me so.

Sure is a beautiful lady Alan. I will be in town all of May, look me up if you are there.

Yo 'R' buddy. will defo hang with you. Give you a call when I hit town. The place has gotta get proper mashed mate :Drunk_Party::GrinNod1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

.......And some more :)

DSC00258.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

ALLEY

I know she is a good girl for sure as my spies tell me so.

lol you have spies watching my lady? How thoughtful :P

I plan on landing in BKK from Samui on the 27th but we'll have get something worked out.

More recent pic's

DSC02047.JPG

DSC02049.JPG

DSC02052.JPG

DSC02054.JPG

DSC02057.JPG

ALLEY

Alleycat she looks a really nice lady. She has such a nice friendly face :c45ec00b:

i think she looks better with out the heavy make up, nice catch alleycat, good luck....

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

Au Naturelle In the LK Renaissance end of last year

DSC02032.JPG

ALLEY

Hi buddy your flame does look better without the make up, she has a natural beauty on herself going.

I hope all things work out well for the both of you my great friend.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Ni_PS.jpg

Ni_PS_2.jpg

ALLEY