Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice bro!!

20% of the population consume 80% of the resources....

2% of the population control more than 50% of the wealth...

100% Fucked!!

Looks good - go for it!

Just watch for the signs.

S C

• 2 weeks later...

Alley, she's perfect. The question is... how long will she stay that way? And will you be able to handle her imperfections in the future? And... no more girls for you? "that will be the day" =)

best wishes,

bobby

Alley,  she's perfect.  The question is... how long will she stay that way?  And will you be able to handle her imperfections in the future?  And... no more girls for you?  that will be the day

To be honest it is not her looks that keep me bound to her, she really is a lovely little person. Of course many here will not accept that possibility due to their negative outlook and they may very well be correct, but it has been my fortune to know many good girls, of which she appears one of them. I have been with her now for 2 years and will as good as give up my mongering if she proves herself by october. If it fails then so be it, ...She has many beautiful friends so will not be too far from the flowers in the garden, just will not need to sample them....I will have to prove it to the doubters of which there are many here, but with my record, who am I to argue with them on the point of giving up my mongering ways and equally can she give up her old life?

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

She is a stunner and you sound to have made your mind up. This is about your joint happiness and you have nothing to prove to anyone else. Life is pretty simple like that - it is yours to do with as you will.

Be happy.

She is a stunner and you sound to have made your mind up. This is about your joint happiness and you have nothing to prove to anyone else. Life is pretty simple like that - it is yours to do with as you will.

Be happy.

A very thoughtfuly positive and kind thing to say, thankyou. The key word in your reply is 'joint' as I have to consider her happiness above mine as she does with me. That makes for a mutually positive symbiosis

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

A very thoughtfuly positive and kind thing to say, thankyou. The key word in your reply is 'joint' as I have to consider her happiness above mine as she does with me. That makes for a mutually positive symbiosis

There looks to be a lot of supportive, positive comments behind you here. Follow your feelings and let us know how things turn out.

Stay happy.

There looks to be a lot of supportive, positive comments behind you here. Follow your feelings and let us know how things turn out.

Stay happy.

Will do..And thankyou again

ALLEY

Guess it wont be long before we're all laughing and joking at your wedding reception!

Dream on guys, its 'Alley' not 'domestic' cat there's as much chance of wedding bells there, as there is here :D

Dream on guys, its 'Alley' not 'domestic' cat there's as much chance of wedding bells there, as there is here :D

:P ..Might surprise you mate..Mind you being family..You would be the first to know, so maybe not

ALLEY

Well if this could get better each holiday you see her, this definitely will end up in a marriage. I hope you will take good care of this nice lady and look more to her positive sides as her negatives! Because on this forum i always see many negative comments about the Bargirls but aren't we all forgetting quickly what a wonderfull time we have had together with them??????????????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

<br />Well if this could get better each holiday you see her, this definitely will end up in a marriage. I hope you will take good care of this nice lady and look more to her positive sides as her negatives! Because on this forum I always see many negative comments about the Bargirls but aren't we all forgetting quickly what a wonderful time we have had together with them??????????????

Thanks mate..I have been seeing her now for 2 years and we have had our problems, but she is a genuinely lovely girl whatever happens from this point. Her family have a good working relationship with Farang boyfriends, being loyal to their respective partners so she has some positive role models to shape her perspective. I did have my suspicions that she may not be in that mould, but time will tell. As for the negativity on the forums, I am able to resource my own experiences ove the 18 years I have been coming to LOS and I have many good experiences with many great girls. Maybe she is a good one, maybe not, but for the moment I am veering toward the positive.

ALLEY

Mr Alley Cat got his paw stuck and likes it. Congratulations and Best wishes. The bar girls will miss you.

• 2 weeks later...

When I see a picture of a lovely girl like that , my first question is:

"Where does she work", you not being around all year.

But, ok, with you looking a nice guy, I would say:

"Good luck to your both"

She is still one of the most beautiful Thai girls I have seen here on this forum. With or without makeup she is stunning.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

You can't beat a bit of freestyle with Microsoft Paint!

That is acutally really good for MS Paint! Good Job 5555+

• 3 weeks later...

Why is this called ‘My Beautiful Ex Thai Girlfriend’?

Did they split up? I’ve had a quick scan through and I didn’t see owt about a break up.

She is seriously hot, more than a little jealous of AC …….

Why is this called ‘My Beautiful Ex Thai Girlfriend’?

Either split up, or got married :Circle_Sharks::P:Club_fight1:

As I'm an optimist, I'm sure it'll turn out fine. :):Good_Luck::GoodNews1::Nothing1:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

can we please have on update on this please Alleycat?

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

can we please have on update on this please Alleycat?

:Good_Job:.....Ehhhh....I don't know where I stand at the moment mate..Even I am confused..When I am a little clearer I will update things...

ALLEY

:Good_Job:.....Ehhhh....I don't know where I stand at the moment mate..Even I am confused..When I am a little clearer I will update things...

Even the great Alleycat has been floored.....none of us are safe!!!

I know the feeling, ONLY TOO WELL!

Wha's like us?

:001_Thank_You5:.....Ehhhh....I don't know where I stand at the moment mate..Even I am confused..When I am a little clearer I will update things...

Better marry her before you get to your senses :):):):Ignore1:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.