Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My Beautiful Thai Ex-Girlfriend

Alleycat

Just clicked the link in your 'fortunate to know' thread and Dayum Dude this gal is seriously beautiful. Noticed you have updated thia thread since last I visited and she is still stunning. So Alley dude, when you gonna let us know what is happening with the two of ya? Does it mean no more stunners to add to you're Harem?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From my September 09 trip

DSC00375 copy.jpg

DSC00413 copy - Copy.jpg

DSC00437 copy copy.jpg

DSC00446 copy copy.jpg

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Alley,

I see that you got your girl "Iced" out with the earings. Nice pics brother!!!

I am also feeling the half braided hair...my little hottie did that once!

What part of September were you there? I was there from August 30th-September 20th..

Alley,

I see that you got your girl "Iced" out with the earings. Nice pics brother!!!

I am also feeling the half braided hair...my little hottie did that once!

What part of September were you there? I was there from August 30th-September 20th..

Hi mate..Was there from 3rd September to the 13th. I only spent 7 days in Pattaya though. When you out next? be nice to meet up bud :)

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Hi Alleycat

Your girlfriend is looking as nice as ever :D

Hi mate..Was there from 3rd September to the 13th. I only spent 7 days in Pattaya though. When you out next? be nice to meet up bud :001_Thank_You5:

I will be back in January. What about you? Yeah, it would be cool for us to meet up!!

I will be back in January. What about you? Yeah, it would be cool for us to meet up!!

Ahhh..January..I am out December and February, so either side unfortunately..Sure there will be other opportunities mate...:Hello1: Have a great trip January fella and PM me the next time you are out, maybe our trips corrolate in the near future

ALLEY

Beautiful Girl

just inform us in time for the wedding so we can arrange our holiday and a "small" Bachelor party!

In fact is there already been a marriageparty from a BM?????? And did some other BM's get invited?????

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

just inform us in time for the wedding so we can arrange our holiday and a "small" bachelor party!

In fact is there already been a marriageparty from a BM?????? And did some other BM's get invited?????

LOL..You referring to the main man BC? ...If marriage is my only option then I most certainly would invite the BM's along so you would be warmly welcome to attend mate :Laugh1:

ALLEY

Ahhh..January..I am out December and February, so either side unfortunately..Sure there will be other opportunities mate...:Laugh1: Have a great trip January fella and PM me the next time you are out, maybe our trips corrolate in the near future

Ok, I will PM you my exact dates when I know for sure. I might go from the end of January to the last week in February.

Ok, I will PM you my exact dates when I know for sure. I might go from the end of January to the last week in February.

If this turns out to be so, then for sure it would be my pleasure to hang with you mate. Always loads of BM's about so we will hit the town with a few large tins of red and a job lot of brushes...:Laugh1:

ALLEY

From my September 09 trip

post-126-125466861431_thumb.jpg

post-126-125466867811_thumb.jpg

post-126-12546693759_thumb.jpg

post-126-125466942791_thumb.jpg

is that little nit mate..... lovely

is that little nit mate..... lovely

Hi there bud..It ios indeed Ni..Hope your trip was a good un fella. :LOL:

ALLEY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pic's taken 2 weeks ago

P1010270 copy.jpg

P1010266 copy.jpg

P1010267 - Copy.JPG

ALLEY

She is very pretty indeed, something about her very nice and photogenic Thai girls in a lot of cases look better than they photo, she must be very pretty in real life.

Yep she is absolutely stunning!! the pinnacle of Asian beauty!! u jammie bastard keep her and marry her lol

good luck fella :ThumbUp6:

Posted Image

Been there done it mate same situation, nice looking bird mate ,good luck hope it works out.

Hi Alleycat young Ni is looking as beautiful as ever.

Will you be in Pattaya for Christmas and New Year??? If you are I might get to see you and the beautiful Ni one night

Anyway Alleycat take care

Hey Alley,

good to see you guys working through together... Looks like she is doing well. Nothing but the best of wishes to you guys!!!

Hope all is well.

BJS