• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ni is a little angel bro. Sweet and careing and that makes her special my good friend.

Regards,

Adrie

Always can rely on you for kind words my brother. Love ya :)

That gal has one of the kindest faces I have seen, she has a smile playing about her cute physog in every pic of her. Can understand why you fell for her from looking at the pictures Cat man. Dude do you ever do less than beautiful?

Funny you should say mate, I have a little game I play with her where I tell her sternly to 'stop bloody smiling!'...Does she stop???...Only grins broader. She only stops smiling when she is crying on the rare occassions I have told her off, she even smiles in her sleep. I have never known her lose her temper, or say a bad word about anyone in the 2 years we have been together. She really is a wonderful girl.

From the Party at Cherry Bar yea?

She is such a lovely girl :)

It most certainly was Bro..Nam's birthday party. Got some pics of her with your girl also..Damn your girl was soo bloody sweet mate :Drunk_Party:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Would you ever consider coming to the Philippines once I reached my goals with Juliet? Don`t ever be a stranger bro. My house will be like your second home away from England. Take Ni, or whoever you like Alan. Juliet and I will make sure that you will be treated as you deserve. You have earned a place in our hearts pal.

Love ya bro. :)

Would you ever consider coming to the Philippines once I reached my goals with Juliet? Don`t ever be a stranger bro. My house will be like your second home away from England. Take Ni, or whoever you like Alan. Juliet and I will make sure that you will be treated as you deserve. You have earned a place in our hearts pal.

Love ya bro. :)

It would be my great pleasure to visit you and your lovely lady Bro. Would love to bring Ni with me also. Have never been to the Phillipines

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Yep. Still beautiful :Lost1:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

:001_Sawasdee: wow! :Chokdee:

she looks and sounds like a keeper from what i've read..

good luck to you :WTF1:

Yep. Still beautiful :wub:

She looks really nice Al. Chok Dee Krap!

:GoldenSmile1: wow! :GoldenSmile1:

she looks and sounds like a keeper from what i've read..

good luck to you :10of10Score:

Thanks for all your kind words guys..Much appreciated

ALLEY

• 2 weeks later...

..............More pic's of my little darling

DSC00164_copy.jpg

DSC00160_copy.jpg

DSC00168_copy_copy.jpg

ALLEY

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

[

Dont worry it doesent mean "you are in LOVE" you are just feeling good with her.

from the moment that is getting serious you will not feel that good with her.

ENJOY THE MOMENT

Ni does look like an angel my best mate. It looks like she makes you happy and that is all what counts. Ni gives you the same as Juliet does with me Alan. When i talked with her on the phone, she made a great impression on me, especially how friendly and how funny she is.

@Jeanblue: Why can`t a man still feel that good when he falls in love with his lady? I love mine with the deepest devotions and she makes me feel as good as I never felt before mate.

Once a man knows that his woman is the right one for him, then there is only one thing left to do. Open your heart and soul for the one you love.

Good luck to you and Ni my brother. :sad:

Adrie.

i can see why you keep goin back m8, great looking girl and those come to bed eyes.

good luck to you both..

BIGSY

Another great set of photos of a lovely lady. Should try to do something with miaw and I next time.

Cheers bro.

A stunning looking girl you have, wish you both all the best :GrinNod1:

But couldn't help notice a bit of pick pocketing going on (lol)

post_126_1244563617.jpg

I agree with the others she looks like and sounds like a good catch!

I wish you the best of luck partner.

A stunning looking girl you have, wish you both all the best :Laugh1:

But couldn't help notice a bit of pick pocketing going on (lol)

copied_1.jpg

:GoldenSmile1: ..Ahhh..So that was where my used tissue went!!!

ALLEY

Alleyballs

Do you have a picture of her with a slightly constipated look whilst she is doing some ironing, with the Yorkshire dales as the background?

I have made one to show you what i am after

nee.JPG

Alleyballs

Do you have a picture of her with a slightly constipated look whilst she is doing some ironing, with the Yorkshire dales as the background?

nee.JPG

Ehhhhhhhh..I might have..Will just take a look through my portfolio....

Ahhhh...I have one where she is doing some ironing, with the Yorkshire dales as the background, but sadly she'd pushed her plentiful supply of brown paste that day and as a result is a post constipation pic'..Sorry, can't help Bro

ALLEY

Alleyballs

nee.JPG

if that is where computers meet modern art.......we're fucked !. 555555.

great thread alley, she's a real one !.

if that is where computers meet modern art.......we're fucked !. 555555.

great thread alley, she's a real one !.

You can't beat a bit of freestyle with Microsoft Paint!