IGNORED

My Beautiful Thai Ex-Girlfriend

Alleycat

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

DSC00864.JPG

DSC00861.JPG

DSC00868.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well another one bits the dust.

Guess it wont be long before we're all laughing and joking at your wedding reception!

On a serious note she is a lovely girl and you can see she makes you very happy.

All the best my friend.

Ni and I Seanie.jpg

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Nice girl, good luck mate

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

your in love my freind and she looks great GO FOR IT enjoy i know you will look forward to seeing you again

cheers chris :):Clap7:

Wriggley Tin 1

Congratulations, she is indeed a cutie. My best wishes to the both of you. :)

Edited by Posankka

Any chance i could be best man bro,.................. just name the day

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

she's a great girl ssgg! im guessing there may be a few phone calls coming your way with marriage talk in xmas/ny :Grin3:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

i must say she is beautiful.. lucky guy....hehe...

its girls that looks like her that makes every guy go crazy and addicted to los.. dame.. :Grin3:

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

very cute girl- but dunno about you- if i was into some tg, i certainly wouldn't put her pic online! lol!

AC, Nice loooking girl and if she makes you happy go for it and I wish you both all the best.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

She's a Lovely girl Alleycat , I wish you two all the best .

But I gotta be honest mate I caught her trying to sneak a picture of me when you werent looking :ILuvSex1: . Cant say I blame her though :P

Nice one AC! It's a shame because I think I just missed you this time around.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

shes a little stunner hope all goes good for you both

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

She's a little cutie mate. You look great togeather. Hope it all works out for you.

Testicles

Alley

Excellent she is a real cutie best of Luck

Lumbai

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Cutie seems a popular choice and i think there all right !! she is a cutie and has a nice fit little body too......

Lovely girl, I think I remember her from another of your posts? I wish you both good luck & health.

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

She is a beauty mate... I've seen you two together in July and you looked like one happy couple. As Shuggy would say:

You lubbed op softy :D

whoops. i just went onto another post to ask about her and if you had any pictures. wow master allycat she is even more stunning than before very beautiful girl thanks for putting this up. have you got any more pictures of her. little wonder you get so many stunning girls you come across on here as one of the loveliest people and i would really want to meet you

Thanks for posting alleycat mate, i can say everytime i see you both together you look a great couple. It is good to see you settled down after finding the lovely girl, really hope all works out for the future with you both.

Look forward seeing you when your back in couple months....

"Talk to Jesus"

Alleycat,

She's a stunner... absolutly georgeous

monogomy is the evolution of mongering! ( That's my story, and I'm sticking with it! :D )

I wish you every happiness with her...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)