• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lovely lovely lovely AC......but what about the topless pic of the student girl from BKK ? :D

Id say youve found a wee cracker though

AC your a very lucky guy. She looks a very nice young lady.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
She snores !!!!!

She snores !!!!!

She snores !!!!!

LOL..Was this supposed to be posted on the misheard lyrics thread???

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Well you certainly seem to have the nack of picking up some real cuties!!!

Good luck to you my man! :Whistle:

Just updating the post with more recent pic's

DSC01898.JPG

DSC01892.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

DSC01883.JPG

DSC01885.JPG

DSC01894.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Just updating the post with more recent pic's

She is beautiful but I would be reluctant to refer to any thai girl as my girlfriend unless I lived there, i have had many thai girl friends in the past but I now realize that i had to share them. .... but every girl is different and I dont want to stereotype.

You have found a very pretty lady and good luck with her.

Oh, the girls nice, actually pretty cute, but the medallion. WOW, thats a piece of kit init..............

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

Oh, the girls nice, actually pretty cute, but the medallion. WOW, thats a piece of kit init..............

It is a Buddhist religious icon, given to me by a girl who I was friends with ( actually more like a sister) I am a Buddhist so the icon means a lot to me even if I don't understand its true meaning and import.

ALLEY

Alley, Was great finally catching up to you last month. Top guy and ahhhh... The beautiful lady you have. Cheers mate.

Hi have read your TR and enjoyed youre nice photos, many times..

Hope you dont forget to keep them coming now that youre in LOVE :P

You dont have to denie the fact he he

Wish you good luck and all the best

Good luck guy. Looks like a winner. Good example for other thai woman of what they can accomplish with the right attitutde.

Alley,your TG is outstanding!!!! Very beautiful looking girl.

It is a Buddhist religious icon, given to me by a girl who I was friends with ( actually more like a sister) I am a Buddhist so the icon means a lot to me even if I don't understand its true meaning and import.

Good answer.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I've met this girl and I can testify that she truly is a lovely person, all the best to you and Ni brother, hope it all works out.

Cheers

WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

Alan your girl is stunning mate, your a class guy, i can see nothing but happyness in the future for you both.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Alley, Was great finally catching up to you last month. Top guy and ahhhh... The beautiful lady you have. Cheers mate.

Hi have read your TR and enjoyed youre nice photos, many times..

Hope you dont forget to keep them coming now that youre in LOVE :Good_One:

You dont have to denie the fact he he

Wish you good luck and all the best

Good luck guy. Looks like a winner. Good example for other thai woman of what they can accomplish with the right attitutde.

Alley,your TG is outstanding!!!! Very beautiful looking girl.

Sounds like you found one worth settling down for.

I've met this girl and I can testify that she truly is a lovely person, all the best to you and Ni brother, hope it all works out.

Cheers

WaxMiracle

Alan your girl is stunning mate, your a class guy, i can see nothing but happyness in the future for you both.

Thanks for all your kind words and best wishes guys, it is so much appreciated. Many of you have met us and know how well we get on, so your assessment is most pertinent, for those that haven't met us, thankyou for your kindness toward us :FunnyPost1::FunnyShit1::ThumbUp6:

ALLEY

Ni and you look as a stunning couple as ever my great mate.

I love to see those twarkling stars in both of your eyes when you hold her in your arms and steal a little kiss.

Buddha bless you both my brother.

Regards,

Adrie.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a beautiful girl you have there. Good on you.

Where did you meet her? How many trips each year you go down and meet her?

Alleycat You dont know me, I have never been to pattaya or even Thailand However, I have been on this site long enough to get to know you through your posts. Ni looks like a beautifil lady and if her personallity is even half as good as her looks then you have found a true diamond. I do divorces for a living in California remember it is what you feel not what everyone else says that makes a relationship. I wish you both the best. I hope that when I make it to Pattaya I will have the opportunity to meet you in person.

Ron