Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My Beautiful Thai Ex-Girlfriend

Alleycat

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

She look very cute, and a hot body wow. I understand why u could fall for this one.

Congratulation…

Edited by LazyButSloppy_

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one AC! It's a shame because I think I just missed you this time around.

That wasnt an accident :07:

NIce one alan, lovely girl and lovely man, we're just gutted your now tied up and deadman wont be able to bum ya chuff

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

That is sure a sign, go for it and lets see where it goes? Good luck to you, and she is looking good!

Thanks guys for all your good wishes and kind comments. If I am honest it is not love (actually don't beleive in it), but she is certainly a lovely girl and satisfies all my requirements for a relationship at this present moment...Can she convert me to a believer??? only time will tell, but she certainly has many factors toward that endeavour.

DSC00891.JPG

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00631.JPG

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

alan you words are truly scrumshsss she is a doll

cheers chris

:P

Wriggley Tin 1

Alley; Sounds and looks like you have landed a keeper mate: Keep on testing and if things stay the same or get better start making the arrangements. Great looking young lady. Good luck to you both. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I've been lucky to say hello to you both , a few times now ,

you both look right together IMHA .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

DSC00864.JPG

DSC00861.JPG

DSC00868.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

[/qu

Beautiful looking girl lad.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one. Now you can hold your head up in public

Nice looking lady, I wish you and her the best.

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

yes that is wonderful maybe i can sublease here :)

326&year=2010&month=2&day=1&hour=1&minute=30&second=59&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

geart job wish i could watch you lol;

326&year=2010&month=2&day=1&hour=1&minute=30&second=59&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Alley, for all the joy you have bought the readers of the forums you deserve as much joy as you can handle.

Good for you, matey!

i must say she is beautiful.. lucky guy....hehe...

its girls that looks like her that makes every guy go crazy and addicted to los.. dame.. :D

thats true mate

• 2 weeks later...

She's a nice girl Alan, I enjoyed my time with the both of you. Just keep her ADHD in check

Bro, you should stay with her.

At least your children would have 1/2 a chance of being cute ;)

hahahhaa

Thanks for sharing...

Best of all things to you, Bro

Quite the catch you have there, she is really beautiful. Good luck! Hope things work out for you two. It's nice seeing these posts about people actually finding someone meaningful. Even though that is a bit poorly stated, I hope the idea comes across.

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them! -Friedrich Nietzsche