IGNORED

My Beautiful Thai Ex-Girlfriend

Alleycat

Fantastic Alleycat, she's one sweet beautiful looking woman. I envy you guy. Your my idol.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Loso4ever

• blue1878

• bigjimslay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, what you have to do is sponsor her - and fast!

Start sending her slightly more than you can afford each month, with the promise that she'll get out of the bar scene. You might suggest she learn to cut hair or study English full time - I'm sure she'll agree to one or the other.

Then, when you get a chance, marry her. The ceremony part can be done anytime, just make sure it's done proper and legal in your home country. Oh, BE SURE NOT TO SIGN A PRE-NUP - total mood breaker! OK, where are we...ah, register her on your bank account, as co-owner of your house, and anything else of monitary value.

Then, when all that's done, send her copies of all the paper work. She'll be so touched that she'll be your's forever! :Party1:

OK, what you have to do is sponsor her - and fast!

Start sending her slightly more than you can afford each month, with the promise that she'll get out of the bar scene. You might suggest she learn to cut hair or study English full time - I'm sure she'll agree to one or the other.

Then, when you get a chance, marry her. The ceremony part can be done anytime, just make sure it's done proper and legal in your home country. Oh, BE SURE NOT TO SIGN A PRE-NUP - total mood breaker! OK, where are we...ah, register her on your bank account, as co-owner of your house, and anything else of monitary value.

Then, when all that's done, send her copies of all the paper work. She'll be so touched that she'll be your's forever! :)

Oh dear another relationship expert that thinks all Thai women are out to get what they can financially. Your perspective says so much more about you than it ever does about the girls :Laugh1: ..Let me think?.. divorced? bad experience with women?

1. She doesn't work bar and has not for a year and only came to pattaya to find a boyfriend like both of her sisters who are both involved in long term relationships with Farang, one for 8 years without any hiccups and the other for a number of years and works for UBC TV

2. I do not sponsor her, or has she ever asked me to, as she is from a reasonably well off family.

3. She lives back home with her family in Korat and only comes down Central when I am in the country.

4. I would only marry her after being with her for a further 3 years and she proves herself a good girl..Her idea not mine..

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

4. I would only marry her after being with her for a further 3 years and she proves herself a good girl..Her idea not mine..

You don't have to prove you're a good guy then??? You lucky b**d! LOL I'm on probation now with teerak. If I keep on behaving she may consent to marry me. Can't wait... :GrinNod1:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I have been seeing this girl for 3 trips, a record for me, with plans to see her for the next, but the important difference is I have not got bored once in her company....Mmmmmm, what does it mean???????

DSC00864.JPG

DSC00861.JPG

DSC00868.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

DSC00567.JPG

You are a lucky man, she is pretty I like the last picture.

good luck

Has the (alley) cat been finally snared by a beautiful bird! :HaHaHa1:

Now that would be a first.

Good luck! but i dont think you need it. :GrinNod1:

Aley, u have a great looking girl overthere :)

Good luck ;)

Lovely girl and so many different looks from innocent to sexy and every thing in between good luck and long may it continue.

• 2 weeks later...

So Alley - whens the wedding? She's a real cutey.

I just had to take another look at your lovely girl Ally Dude. She is one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen and really does have so many looks that are all beautiful. you really do snag the best looking girls bar none and many seem to actually give there hearts to you. so many dudes on here put up pictures of girls but it is obvious that it is P4P, your girls seem to wanna be with you from there own choice. just my intuition and i am very good with that working in security where you have to be able to read dudes for survival reasons

That girl is gorgeous without make-up. I don't know why she even bothers.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

I get a kick out of guys judging this girl by her looks ! When your in the market for a wife you better be looking at more than looks.

I have a girlfriend for almost 4 yrs now and would never consider a relationship unless I was living here a %100 of the time.

I do wish you all the best and hopefully with alot of luck things will work out. Maybe I sound negative because I've been here a long time and have seen my share of bad things.

I get a kick out of guys judging this girl by her looks ! When your in the market for a wife you better be looking at more than looks.

I have a girlfriend for almost 4 yrs now and would never consider a relationship unless I was living here a %100 of the time.

I do wish you all the best and hopefully with alot of luck things will work out. Maybe I sound negative because I've been here a long time and have seen my share of bad things.

Oh dear :P ....You have never even met me mate, so what right have you to make a negative judgement of me in relation to this girl? and why so serious?..It's just a tongue in cheek post and not to be taken too seriously....She has been my G/F now for over a year and things are just fine. I am lucky to have found a lovely girl whose personality transcends her looks...Oh..and who said I was in the market for a wife in the immediate future? whatever happens in the long term is for fate to decide..I am not looking for a wife and never said I was...Just shows me that you make predetermined judgements and graft them on to any given scenario relating to Thai/farang relationships. I have been frequenting the shores of LOS for 17 years and spend a quarter of the year annualy and have a number of friends who are involved in successful relationships and I see it differently.

Thankyou for your kind wishes though, they are genuinely appreciated and I know you meant no harm ultimately

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

congrats, shes a very beautiful girl. Hope you are happy, and if are continue to be happy :]

Edited by Calantusss

Don't you think this girl puts forward a great case for cloning? Just imagine everybody having access to this beautiful girl!! LOL :Bravo1:

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>