IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

Where did you find your certainty?! It is the end of speculations at this time. Rosicky will not play.

Hopefully D. Kolar will have a good performance instead but i think Rosicky is still on the bench & could come on as a sub if needed!

Goodluck.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goal! Russia 0-1 Greece Karagounis

CZE 0-0 POL; Half-Time.......

CR

First 25 minutes too much fearful performance from out team. It was undistinguished game from us. We have to play more forward. If we will defend score only we can not go on on Euro.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

GOAL! Czech Republic 1-0 Poland Jiracek

Czech Rep & Greece go through 1 & 2

at least Russians or Polish don't have far to travel.

Two games ended 1-0

CR

THE RUSSIANS ARE OUT!!!

I can't say I'm sorry...their thugs have been an absolute disgrace. Poetic justice.

I was wrong about Greece but eating my words is very sweet tonight.

Go back to Russia and take your hooligans with you....

:Finger5::Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5:

Unlucky Poland....damn no more early closing at my factory! :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

THE RUSSIANS ARE OUT!!!

I can't say I'm sorry...their thugs have been an absolute disgrace. Poetic justice.

Agree with you Charles..bye bye Boris :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5: :Finger5:

And happy for Greece!! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Poland were absolutely awful, they seemed completely clueless how to break the Czech Republic down. If they had scored ten seconds from time it would have been a complete injustice, and let Russia off the hook.

I didn't realise that the results between the two nations count first I thought it was goal difference, but I'm glad in a way it's not. Russia have probably done themsleves a favour going home early and saved themselves a 6 point deduction as I'm pretty sure they woulld have kicked off again

Edited by Frugal Charles

Thanks so much our boys. After terrible 1st half-time great performance on 2nd half-time! Concentrated performance. Czech team took 1.st position in group and continue deservedly! Sorry guys from Poland and Russia, but who did waited it

:Bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkpvh8thcY :Clap9:

Yes congratulations to the Czech Republic on a master game plan which worked well, despite losing their best player to injury.

We have an amusing quarter final potentially too...Greece v Germany. Europe's poor man against Europe's rich man. Assuming Germany win the group that is and Denmark don't upset the apple cart!

We have seen some shock results tonight, who knows what could happen tomorrow?

i can see Ukraine being a very difficult game. Really there are no easy games. Think of how well each team has done to aualify? With the exception of the hosts of course.

Yes congratulations to the Czech Republic on a master game plan which worked well, despite losing their best player to injury.

We have an amusing quarter final potentially too...Greece v Germany. Europe's poor man against Europe's rich man. Assuming Germany win the group that is and Denmark don't upset the apple cart!

We have seen some shock results tonight, who knows what could happen tomorrow?

i can see Ukraine being a very difficult game. Really there are no easy games. Think of how well each team has done to aualify? With the exception of the hosts of course.

Thanks mate. Yes, nobody can feel as winner in advance. The ball is spherical and every match is different.

Shocked to see the result after coming home from the party.... I thought it will be Poland and Russia to qualify but I thought wrong... Congrats to Czech and The Greeks for their unbelieveable win... Goes to show a warning to the the rest of the groups that the weak teams are no pushovers ...

Congratulation to Czech and Greece.

Poland didn’t deserve to win the match. Second half was terrible and Czech team was better and deserves to win.

It is the end for Poland but I am personally happy that Greece wins with Russia and they will play in the next round.

Jesus. Can't believe Russia lost to Greece.

Greece have been the worst team in the tournament along with Ireland by far. Ridiculous.

THE RUSSIANS ARE OUT!!!

How times have changed.....when English fans are glad to see the back of another country

because of it's hooligan element ! Who'd have thought that about 10 years ago ?

How times have changed.....when English fans are glad to see the back of another country

because of it's hooligan element ! Who'd have thought that about 10 years ago ?

Don't speak to soon, its hotting up now, with over 10,000 England fans heading for Donetsk, if this place does not break out in a full scale riot, I will be suprised

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160452/Were-waiting-Fears-violent-clashes-racist-Ukrainian-hooligans-post-hundreds-stickers-claiming-ready-fight.html?ITO=1490

Congratulation to Czech and Greece.

Poland didn’t deserve to win the match. Second half was terrible and Czech team was better and deserves to win.

It is the end for Poland but I am personally happy that Greece wins with Russia and they will play in the next round.

Thanks per1 especially from you. I have to say first 25 minutes I had constricted ass.

Shocked to see the result after coming home from the party.... I thought it will be Poland and Russia to qualify but I thought wrong... Congrats to Czech and The Greeks for their unbelieveable win... Goes to show a warning to the the rest of the groups that the weak teams are no pushovers ...

Thanks so much buddy Jocky! It was same as douse by live water at the right time. Our team need it already, because matches before were not fine. Now is the time enjoy Euro championship at full throttle. :hello09:

Yes I saw this photo. She is really very nice. Number 1 girl fan which I saw up to now!

Edited by THAJEC

We are out but we have nice fans :GoldenSmile1:

Oh yes very nice...Polish girls are hot! You should see them at my factory in UK.....

It makes my day more pleasant while i save to go to Thailand.

They dont smile much, except when i try Polish on them, then they laugh.

Edited by Frugal Charles

Don't speak to soon, its hotting up now, with over 10,000 England fans heading for Donetsk, if this place does not break out in a full scale riot, I will be suprised

http://www.dailymail...t.html?ITO=1490

I'm not a bigot. If England fans cause a riot then we dont deserve success either. We got to wipe out this shit, innocent people get hurt who just want a good time, i somehow doubt 10,000 English fans will march through Donetsk carrying a banner saying this is England.

Sadly every country has it's hooligans but it seems the Russians have a lot more right now.

If the England fans riot and cause shit then it's better not to be there.

It's a football tournament for goodness sake, not a war.

Anyway back to the football and Group b has left me scratching my head!

Germany hold the best cards and would qualify with a win or draw against Denmark. Even if they lose, they would still reach the quarter-finals if Portugal do not beat Netherlands.

Portugal and Denmark have identical records - and there it gets complicated. If both win their last group games, they would finish with Germany on six points and the three would have to be separated on the basis of head-to-heads. In that situation, Denmark would be sure to go through, whatever the scores, and Portugal would probably join them.

Germany could oust Portugal only if they lose by a single goal margin and score two or more goals, for example 2-3, 3-4 etc. Any other defeat would send them home.

If both matches are drawn, Portugal would go through and Denmark would be out by virtue of losing to the Portuguese in the direct encounter. In other circumstances, whichever of Portugal or Denmark gets the best result will qualify - unless both lose.

In that case the two countries would finish with the Dutch on three points and head-to-heads would again come into play. Netherlands would go through only if they beat Portugal by two goals or more. Denmark would definitely be out, whatever the scores, and Portugal would be through if they lose by one goal.

I love the way the dutch play when they are playing well but on this occasion most neutral fans will be supporting whoever plays Germany! We all "hate" the Germans because they are too damn good! It's about time they were eliminated early and someone else got the chance! LOL

So I will be wearing my viking hat and getting out the beers tonight and being Danish for an evening!

My ancient ancestry is Danish I think or certainly norse.

We had a miracle in group A last night so why not!

Come on Denmark and Portugal! No offence Germany...but you need to go home and enjoy some beer and relax a little before you sort out the eurozone crisis.... :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry for long post!

Edited by Frugal Charles

I'm not a bigot. If England fans cause a riot then we dont deserve success either. We got to wipe out this shit, innocent people get hurt who just want a good time, i somehow doubt 10,000 English fans will march through Donetsk carrying a banner saying this is England.

Sadly every country has it's hooligans but it seems the Russians have a lot more right now.

If the England fans riot and cause shit then it's better not to be there.

It's a football tournament for goodness sake, not a war

Sorry, I did not mean that to sound as it did. I was thinking more of the Ukrainian fans being the problem, but with so many English fans making their way there, problems are going to happen if they are confronted they may be unable to avoid it, hope not anyway.

It just seems this is the game the Ukrainian hooligans have been waiting for, England fans have been great for a good few years now on the whole

Sorry, I did not mean that to sound as it did. I was thinking more of the Ukrainian fans being the problem, but with so many English fans making their way there, problems are going to happen if they are confronted they may be unable to avoid it, hope not anyway.

It just seems this is the game the Ukrainian hooligans have been waiting for, England fans have been great for a good few years now on the whole

No worries...my fear is for BLACK ans ASIAN England fans. They will be targeted for certain by Ukrainian racist assholes. You are quite right of course, the Ukranian fans will try to get it all to kick off so the worlds press start on about "English hooligans" again.

UEFA shoud get tough with these people. Russia had it's penalty suspeneded, really Ukraine shoud be under the same sanctions. i know that if i was a black or asian guy the last place I'd go to support England would be Donetsk!

If Ukraine DO beat us and qualify...they could well play Italy....once has visions of Ballotelli kicking off if the assholes abuse him as he has threatened to, and we are faced with another "Cantona" situation

At the end of the day though, why should our black players have to accept what is clearly unacceptable? UEFA must act strongly