Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

England & France go through 1 & 2

1/4 Final's

Czech Rep v Portugal

Germany v Greece

Spain v France

England v Italy

CR

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweden have led in all three games. Now they're out...

Hard luck to Sweden & The Ukraine

They both played great football

My Quarter Final Prediction....

Czech Rep v Portugal.... Portugal 3-1

Germany v Greece....... Germany 4-0

Spain v France........ Spain to win on Penalties after Extra time.

England v Italy....... England 3-2 in Extra Time..

:GoldenSmile1:

John Terry labelled a cheat..... :hello09:

The Ukraine Goal should be offside anyway, Plus Lambert disallowed Goal in 2010 is now forgotten.... When are you back in Pattaya ? I will leave the prize money there for you.... Cheers. JK

The Ukraine Goal should be offside anyway, Plus Lambert disallowed Goal in 2010 is now forgotten.... When are you back in Pattaya ? I will leave the prize money there for you.... Cheers. JK

Delayed to October, seeing as you will beat me to it you take it yourself and post up the details! LOL

I think we'll dominate possession and grab a few goals, maybe 2-0 or 2-1.

What an awful prediction from he, haha.

Ah well, we got through and somehow topped our group after being hopelessly average in all 3 games. Onwards and upwards!

What an awful prediction from he, haha.

Ah well, we got through and somehow topped our group after being hopelessly average in all 3 games. Onwards and upwards!

What happened to my 6-0 lol, anyway the people that said we beat a poor Swedish team can eat their words. what does that make France

This is a really tough competition no easy games, 4,000 V 50,000 last night. As RH said an away game with a capital A. England are playing the perfect game plan, might not be pretty, but if we progress further I will be very happy.

I think England deserve more than "hopelessly average in all 3 games" what the hell do you want?????? Don't bother watching any more if that's what you think. 2 wins and a 1 draw EXCELLENT

I have enjoyed all three games so far. Its a long time time since England have been so disciplined and solid, and dare I say passionate

Sweden should have won the game against UKR and played football instead of looking like drooling retards. That was THE game to win.

Now i'm cheering for Italy all the way. I absolutely HATE the "amazing" spanish short-pass game that everyone talks about so I hope France can beat them. I like the english team too, too bad they are up against Italy so early in the tournament.

What happened to my 6-0 lol, anyway the people that said we beat a poor Swedish team can eat their words. what does that make France

This is a really tough competition no easy games, 4,000 V 50,000 last night. As RH said an away game with a capital A. England are playing the perfect game plan, might not be pretty, but if we progress further I will be very happy.

I think England deserve more than "hopelessly average in all 3 games" what the hell do you want?????? Don't bother watching any more if that's what you think. 2 wins and a 1 draw EXCELLENT

I have enjoyed all three games so far. Its a long time time since England have been so disciplined and solid, and dare I say passionate

I've been the one defending England to everyone I know since the groups were announced. Pretty much the whole country thought we'd bomb out and not even get past the groups, I've constantly been behind the team and explaining to people the quality we do have in the team and the potential to go far. I knew we'd do well but I didn't expect to play as bad as we have. You can't possibly say we've played well. We've been the worse team in all 3 games but come out with a draw/win/win..

How the hell were we solid last night, lol? They were all over us and probably should've had atleast 3 goals. Luck was on our side and yes we did dig deep and get the job done. If we play like that vs Italy, Spain, Germany or even Portugal at this point we'll get our arses handed to us.

Edited by coolstarrybra

Jocky you are my friend, but ... :NoNo3: I hope you prognosis come to nothing :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Jocky you are my friend, but ... :NoNo3: I hope you prognosis come to nothing :hello09:

I agree with you!!!!! No way GER - GRE 4-0 ! :)

Yeah.. I hope I am wrong for you but with my Favorite ex United player Ronaldo and Nani, I could not resist on jumping on Portugal bandwagon after Ireland loss.... Good luck with your country Quarter Final...

Personally i think England will lose 2-1 (hope not) and Portugal to win against Czech Rep. Agree with your other 2 predictions

Yeah.. I hope I am wrong for you but with my Favorite ex United player Ronaldo and Nani, I could not resist on jumping on Portugal bandwagon after Ireland loss.... Good luck with your country Quarter Final...

You like Ronaldo!!!! Seriously..!! :Think1: :Think1:

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

You like Ronaldo!!!! Seriously..!! :Think1: :Think1:

Oh Yeah,,, He won us loads of Trophies and gave me lot of joy and awe of watching him playing beautiful football... I believe United will never find a player of his talent in my lifetime... Hopefully Nick Powell (United New Signing) will give something special next season...

Edited by jocky king

I'm with you mate....had three good evenings in the pub and am looking forward to another one on Sunday.

So many people seem overly keen to look at everything negatively.We all know we're not playing like Barcelona

or the Dutch 'total football' side of the 70's etc...but we've qualified for the knockout stage.....topping the group....

when other more fancied sides have had complete nightmares.....how do the Russians and Dutch feel ?

The chances of us winning the competition are farly slim as we'll probably have to overcome Germany and Spain

to do so....not to mention Italy....but let's take it as it comes and get down the pub for,hopefully,a great night on Sunday.

"You like Ronaldo!!!! Seriously..."

Jocky , you should be banned for this ..... :Puke2: .

Gaynaldo the most annoying asshole ever .

I'm with you Jerry...! Very disappointed in Jockey!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Gaynaldo.....!! That cracks me up..!! :FunnyShit1:

CountdownClockCodes.com

Engand have done very well and a Quarter final place is an acceptable achievement as far as I'm concerned. Hodgson has already repaid some of the faith shown in him by the FA.

One thing I like is that he seems to have the correct balance between discipline and allowing his players some relaxation and fun, Cappello was far too rigid and strict.

I would rather go out of the competition Sunday to Italy, than to Germany yet again, in the semi finals. it would really piss me off!

That doesn't mean I want italy to win of course...it's just that defeat won't hurt so much!

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

in the past 40 years, in official competions, usually Germany wins against England in the same way that Italy wins against Germany...

Let's see who will play against Germany in the semifinal, I think that Italy and England are very much similar, I cannot see a player in both the sides that can make the difference next sunday

Everything can happen...0-0, 3-3, 2-0, 0-2,...Balotelli or Terry leaving their sides in 10 men after twenty minutes...

I'm looking forward to this match as the last time in official competions was in Euro 1980, let's hope with the same final risult...

jockyking

who will score the italian 3 own goals?three goals against the winner of the nobelpeace prize this year,not very impressive the rooney goal against ukraina very good work by the goalie

jockyking

who will score the italian 3 own goals?three goals against the winner of the nobelpeace prize this year,not very impressive the rooney goal against ukraina very good work by the goalie

Wellbeck to score one, Rooney to score two with Balotelli getting red card ... :GoldenSmile1:

Why?... He is the greatest player ever seen on Planet earth with Pele, Maradona, Messi and Best down below... Whether he is Gay or not, I dont care.... :GoldenSmile1:

Why?... He is the greatest player ever seen on Planet earth with Pele, Maradona, Messi and Best down below... Whether he is Gay or not, I dont care.... :GoldenSmile1:

I hope our defender Gebre Selassie delete him tonight. It can be his match of life.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I hope our defender Gebre Selassie delete him tonight. It can be his match of life.

Good luck tonight, I think you can do it