IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

I know i'm getting ahead of my self here but what bars do you mongers think are best to view the Euro's? In Pattaya of course, and also views on the outcome.

England romp to a stunning victory...ummm yeah right...

Edited by The Viking
Removed nudity

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to watching it during my trip in June.

First 4 days games

BST kick off times (pattaya 6 hrs ahead?)

8/6 Poland v Greece 17.00

Russia v Czech Rep. 19.45

9/6 Holland v Denmark. 17.00

Germany v Portugal. 19.45

10/6 Spain v Italy 17.00

Ireland v Croatia. 19.45

11/6 France v England 17.00

Ukraine v Swede 19.45

I know i'm getting ahead of my self here but what bars do you mongers think are best to view the Euro's? In Pattaya of course, and also views on the outcome.

England romp to a stunning victory...ummm yeah right...

To which team does she belong?

• 2 months later...

I ear than the EU 2012 will not be given on TRUE TV ? Someone can confirm this terrible news ? :SoWhat1:

I ear than the EU 2012 will not be given on TRUE TV ? Someone can confirm this terrible news ? :SoWhat1:

True don't have the rights and the company that does (Grammy) doesn't like True so won't let them even show the games on Channels 3, 7 & 9! There's still time for a last minute change of heart, but I'm not counting on it.

In this weeks PATTAYA TODAY newspaper ...

Grammy representatives, police & the Inter Music Copyright Company warn bars, restaurants & nightclubs that they will be prosecuted for showing the Euro 2012 football games on TV. Old fashioned TV antennae will be able to tune into the matches live on analogue mode on Channels 3, 5 & 9. However, police will be monitoring businesses to ensure they are not showing the matches to customers openly or even behind closed doors.

Cable & True Visions will not show the games live. Consequently, businesses that want to televise the matches would need to buy a special GMMZ cable box & pay a 3 month fee. The total cost would be around 3,500 baht. The equipment is available from Inter Music.

In this weeks PATTAYA TODAY newspaper ...

Grammy representatives, police & the Inter Music Copyright Company warn bars, restaurants & nightclubs that they will be prosecuted for showing the Euro 2012 football games on TV. Old fashioned TV antennae will be able to tune into the matches live on analogue mode on Channels 3, 5 & 9. However, police will be monitoring businesses to ensure they are not showing the matches to customers openly or even behind closed doors.

Cable & True Visions will not show the games live. Consequently, businesses that want to televise the matches would need to buy a special GMMZ cable box & pay a 3 month fee. The total cost would be around 3,500 baht. The equipment is available from Inter Music.

It's fair enough really. If I'd spent millions buying the rights for Thailand, I'd want to get some return for my investment. 3,500 is a good price for the extra revenue it will bring in.

I didn't realise when i started this post that the Euros finish before i go to Pattaya..so i guess i shall be watching in my front room on BBC!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

After alot of speculation on various site, that the Euros wont be on cable and only on antennae based systems etc, and that even then a decoder will be needed to watch in English....I am now watching it live in English on the Thipmanee provided Astro Supersports 1.

Glad i hung on till now and didn't panic buy any unnecessary equipment.

JUSTaskJARATSRI

Thai Translation and Thai Interpreter Service.

Phone: 0890915667

FlagHeads2.jpg

Language assistance with Banking, Legal, Medical or Personal.

Bar staff negotiation assistance.

All projects are kept absolutely confidential.

Well it's finally kicked off with Russia giving the Czech republic a 4-1 battering.

I thought Poland played pretty poorly in their 1-1 draw with Greece, Greece should have won it in fact, but missed their spot kick.

Which means about 80% of the UK will be feeling pissed off tonight....:GoldenSmile1:

Couldn't resist a little devilment sorry...It's quite strange actually because the Polish chaps I know here seem completely uninterested

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Well it's finally kicked off with Russia giving the Czech republic a 4-1 battering.

I thought Poland played pretty poorly in their 1-1 draw with Greece, Greece should have won it in fact, but missed their spot kick.

Which means about 80% of the UK will be feeling pissed off tonight.... :GoldenSmile1:

5555 As well as 90% in Ireland too....

Edited by jocky king

well impressed with russia tonight some good players,couple of classy midfield players think 1 of them no 6 call sherkov,still think czechs will qalify,greece and poland both look weak.

I am really sorry that you were pissed off. Let me know what we can do during this tournament to make you happy.

I am really sorry that you were pissed off. Let me know what we can do during this tournament to make you happy.

I don't think he was pissed off, he was reffering to the polish community in which there are many in both parts of Ireland compared to 10 year ago when you could go a day without hearing a polish accent 5555

I don't think he was pissed off, he was reffering to the polish community in which there are many in both parts of Ireland compared to 10 year ago when you could go a day without hearing a polish accent 5555

Thanks, That was exactly i was reffering..... Good one about this when you could go a day without hearing a polish accent 5555

Another note..... Holland lost to Denmark today 1-0.... Defence was shit. Dont think they will be one of the semi finals representives.

Thanks, That was exactly i was reffering..... Good one about this when you could go a day without hearing a polish accent 5555

Another note..... Holland lost to Denmark today 1-0.... Defence was shit. Dont think they will be one of the semi finals representives.

Holland were shocking, had good possession etc... but wasteful when it came to goal chances. Unlucky with the penalty but if the referee doesn't see it.

The Germany result prob needs to be a draw for Holland to have any chance now as it's a harder group than the time Holland won it in 88. Just looking at that tournament. Hollands first and last games where against the soviet Union, wasn't a sending off or a match that went to extra time or penalties :o

Fucking great win today against the dutch superstars :hello09:

Another good reason why I shouldn't get cable. I bought an antenna for 300B so she could watch the lakorns & now I can watch the England matches as well. I can get all the stuff on Universal from BT anyway & the MOTD specials are on there too so I can watch the highlights from the other matches at leisure. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Which means about 80% of the UK will be feeling pissed off tonight.... :GoldenSmile1:

There must have been fireworks on Jomtien beach last night as well. :hello09:

sgu_banner.gif

Fucking great win today against the dutch superstars :hello09:

I was disappointed that we only won by one goal!

When I saw some Dutchie TV before the game and no one had focus on the Denmark game, I was sure we would get a good result!

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

Germany won 1-0 to Portugal, Portugal played for a draw, bad mistake, They played well after the German scored, too fucking late.. Anyway, Will be good to watch Germany and Holland, Holland will be fighting for their lives whereas the Germans will be satisfied with a draw..