Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

Well done England.

Sweden coach Erik Hamren with an interesting metaphor for his team's performance:

"The operation was very good but the patient died"

Hard luck Sweden.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloody hell when Ollie Mellburg got that second goal I thought here we go again...stuffed by the Swedes and on our way home. Bringing Walcott on proved to be an inspired substitution.

We showed some real metal to win the game and that is worthy of praise but we are having difficulty holding on to the lead.

Ukraine is winner takes all on their own patch...England only require a draw. I say "ONLY".....

This will be the toughest game yet. Considering the time Hodgson has had to get everything together I would consider a Quarter-final appearance an acceptable start. England have finally beaten Sweden in a competitive match.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Rooney is now available to play, Will be a boost for England who have all Strikers on form, Will be a headache for Roy whether to stick with the same team or fit in Rooney leaving out Carroll or Wellbeck whom both of em had scored.... Walcott should start as well, he was superb tonight, only for him, England would be on the flight home within few days..

Edited by jocky king

Ukraine

This will be the toughest game yet. Considering the time Hodgson has had to get everything together I would consider a Quarter-final appearance an acceptable start. England have finally beaten Sweden in a competitive match.

WTF Frugal we'll win it now, again lol.

Can't understand why we just hoof the ball up the field.

A couple of minutes to go last night, Hart has the ball in his hands and - hoooooooffff. Possession lost.

We invite teams to attack us.

hope i dob,t upset you lads with the rose coloured glasses,but england struggle to beat the worst team in the group,a better goalkeeper and we could have really been embarrassed,thank god ronneys back for the next game which on this form we will struggle to win.

hope i dob,t upset you lads with the rose colored glasses,but England struggle to beat the worst team in the group,a better goalkeeper and we could have really been embarrassed,thank god Rooney back for the next game which on this form we will struggle to win.

There are no easy teams in the Euro's, This is the first time England have ever beaten Sweden in a major tournament , Ukraine are the worst team in the group by far, I know they beat Sweden, but it was more that they were driven by the massive home crowd, as soon as France scored last night you could see how poor they really are.

This is a very new, young England team brought together for the first time in a lot of cases.

Its also the first time last night I have seen an England team, even if they might be un-fancied and be a bit inferior, play with PASSION and PRIDE

I am so proud of them for playing the way they did, 3 exceptional goals as well. Wellbeck is going to be world class

Any predictions on how the Russians will get on tonight against Greece!?

russia.jpg

England did play with a lot more freedom last night I agree, maybe because there is not such a weight of expectation on them as in previous tournaments. If we do qualify from the group, our next opponents would be Spain, Italy, or Croatia. I'd say we'd have a good chance against Italy or Croatia, but Spain are something else. Yes we did beat them in a friendly at Wembley, but friendlies are nothing like they used to be. 400 substitutes (ok...6 :GoldenSmile1:) and more of an exhibition pace. Even then Spain hardly got out of first gear, you sensed they were only there for the match fee...they are an awesome side. In the ireland game they passed the ball some 839 times. Their technical ability is second to none and they are my favourites to win it.

Spain will win their group, and we sure as hell need to win ours. We need to field an attack minded side and not sit deep for the point.

Then again I have been known to get the odd prediction wrong.....:GoldenSmile1:

Stranger things have happened than Croatia beating Spain and Ireland beating Italy, which already happened...

Edited by Frugal Charles

Any predictions on how the Russians will get on tonight against Greece!?

russia.jpg

Yes I predict the Greeks will exit the first of their 2 euros tonight...:GoldenSmile1:

Or how about the Polish??

Don't think the Czechs will be able to do much if Tomas Rosicky doesn't play!!

Edited by Cockroach

If England can win the group they will miss out on playing Spain and will end up playing Italy or Croatia, but they will need to score a few goals in the next game to do this, and we have Rooney back just in time, then who knows we might even get to the semi's but it will be tough.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

I do not like comedy about Tomáš Rosický. Czech team is not only Tomáš Rosický same as goalkeeper Petr Čech. Game is not only about these two players. Football is collective game. We have to move up also without Tomáš Rosický. If we are not prove beat Poland without Rosický we have to go home deservedly.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

going to be a close one tonight between the czech and poles,if roricky is not fit bitter blow for the czech baros should do well aginst a shaky poles defence.the 2 big lads up front who play for dortmund look good for the poles.all depends on rosicky one way or the other for me.

I do not like comedy about Tomáš Rosický. Czech team is not only Tomáš Rosický same as goalkeeper Petr Čech. Game is not only about these two players. Football is collective game. We have to move up also without Tomáš Rosický. If we are not prove beat Poland without Rosický we have to go home deservedly.

Rosicky is by far your best player! He controls the mid-field & feeds the ball to the strikers. I don't rate Cech at all. Fully aware of most players on the Czech Team! I'm just looking for honest opinions about the game...

IMO R. Lewandowski &/or J. Blaszczykowski to score.

Poland to Win by two or more goals.

Maybe a Rosicky goal if he plays.

CR

And for Greece v Russia

IMO R. Shirokov &/or A. Dzagoev.

Russia to Win by two or more goals.

Maybe G. Samaras to get a consolation goal.

Would like to see R. Pavlyuchenko start a game.

As A. Arshavin has played pretty poor so far.

I am almost sure Rosicky will play. Arsenal goalkeeper Fabianski said that Rosicky is a kind of player who almost always complains in Arsenal but at the end he plays.

It seems to me that each team has chance – I am little afraid that our coach is more defense oriented and it would be difficult for Lewandowski to score. And in my opinion we need at least two goals to win.

I am almost sure Rosicky will play. Arsenal goalkeeper Fabianski said that Rosicky is a kind of player who almost always complains in Arsenal but at the end he plays.

It seems to me that each team has chance – I am little afraid that our coach is more defense oriented and it would be difficult for Lewandowski to score. And in my opinion we need at least two goals to win.

W. Szczesny should be back in goal! Any info on E. Polanski? He took a heavy knock last game...

W. Szczesny should be back in goal! Any info on E. Polanski? He took a heavy knock last game...

It seems Polanski will play. Szczesny as journalist say will not – Tyton will be our goalkeeper.

Nice photo but may be removed from here as this is an open forum.

Better post here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/99708-sexy-football-girls/page__st__100

And any others you have are very much welcome!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Hell of a game last night! Brilliant cross from Gerrard for the first goal and Welbeck's finish was fantastic.

Got a few bets on for the next few days, need Russia to win tonight which they should do.

Yes I predict the Greeks will exit the first of their 2 euros tonight... :GoldenSmile1:

Hope your wrong Charles.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see those lovable Russian chaps get beaten..!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

got to be russia for me,shrokov looks quality for me and dzagoev looks good too,there striker as failed to impress for me, time for pavlyachenko?

Where did you find your certainty?! It is the end of speculations at this time. Rosicky will not play.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019