IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

Well it's finally kicked off with Russia giving the Czech republic a 4-1 battering.

I thought Poland played pretty poorly in their 1-1 draw with Greece, Greece should have won it in fact, but missed their spot kick.

Which means about 80% of the UK will be feeling pissed off tonight.... :GoldenSmile1:

Couldn't resist a little devilment sorry...It's quite strange actually because the Polish chaps I know here seem completely uninterested

Yes you expressed it precisely. It was battering for us. Czech team slither as sloth. It was a pathetic sight and really weak performance.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuck at work tomorrow but for once in UK expectation is really low. We have a decent bunch of players but the French are streets ahead of us technically I think.

England's tactics tomorrow can be best summed up by this picture.....

8352.jpg

It's not going to be nice to watch.

We do have one little spark of talent in Oxlaide-Chamberlain..if he can get the ball that is!

Soak it up and hope to get a couple of raids and steal a goal.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

watch the group c matches last night ,spains sub navas impress me ,can,t understand them not playing a striker,surely lorente got to get a game agaisnt ireland.spain italy to qualify.

I would just like to sincerely thank the Ukrainian officials for not allowing that bloody awful annoying England band into the ground. They do my head in and have been spoiling my enjoyment for years...playing the same bloody tune over and over and over again!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

I would just like to sincerely thank the Ukrainian officials for not allowing that bloody awful annoying England band into the ground. They do my head in and have been spoiling my enjoyment for years...playing the same bloody tune over and over and over again!!

They should have let in Wolfe Tones band instead... :GoldenSmile1:

No band.....and no vuvuzelas....sweet !

Parked the bus and pinched a point.

I think the other two fixtures could be harder than the France game though.

For Sweden- Ibrahimovich has the ability to slip his marker and he will punish us. We need to man mark him IMO constantly. He is world class.

For Ukraine- Schevchenko...who else? he's getting on a bit but what a game he had tonight. His reading of the game is second to none, a bit like Teddy Sheringam used to be.

But at least we didn't lose to France, some result really, seeing as they took us apart at Wembley in the recent friendly, except for the last 5 minutes of the game

Edited by Frugal Charles

watch group d matches last night ,not over impressed with any of them,england should qualifybut it will go to the wire last match against ukraine,ukraine not bad in midfield 2 good decent young wingers who could cause england problems,but there defence looks shaky, we should get some joy against there right back,goal keeper not convincing nether.

I personally hope that Ukraine can qualify to next round. I watched France England match and France should won. Right now I think Ukraine and France can qualify but everything can happen and if England will qualify I wouldn’t be surprised if they play even in final match.

Well hw wrong can one be? if the Polish guys were not interested in the Greece game they sure as hell were in the Russia game!! What happened at my work place today was simply amazing. We had a promotion on and usually the factory is busy as anything but...not tonight. There wasn't a Polish guy in sight by 7.30 PM and I went home early!

It wasnt a case of not being allowed to go home...they simply all fucked off en masse! I have never seen anything like it...and management just seemed completely resigned to it, which means tomorrow will be chaos catching up!

I think I'm not wrong in saying the Poles dislike the Russians! I guess it's like England V Scotland here, but 100 times more intense. It's like the world came to a standstill and nothing else mattered, Poland were playing the Russians!

Well sometimes I appreciate a couple of hours off, so thank you Poland! If they played badly against Greece they were excellent against Russia and deserved the draw, if they had been better in front of goal they would have won it. They played with a lot of pride and passion, and i got home to watch the second half and enjoyed the game. i found myself cheering on Poland at the end as I thought of all those happy Russian faces in Pattaya.... :GoldenSmile1:

Earlier in the day the Czeh Republic deservedly beat the Greeks 2-1

Unfortunately, it looks like Greece may be exiting more than one Euro this year.... :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Frugal Charles

I was rooting for the Poles i have to say. Great goal, it would be good to see them go through.

Fit women too!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

3 games, 10 training sessions together so far under RH, I think the England team did very well against a French team that could well go on to the final.

The second youngest team after Germany, its about England's future, not just the Euro's.

France should have won, but did not, tough shit. England kept their shape and nerve. Terry was like a rock, cleared ball after ball.

Next two games will be easier than that one.

3 games, 10 training sessions together so far under RH, I think the England team did very well against a French team that could well go on to the final.

The second youngest team after Germany, its about England's future, not just the Euro's.

France should have won, but did not, tough shit. England kept their shape and nerve. Terry was like a rock, cleared ball after ball.

Nick Powell Signed for United for £12 m from Crewe Alexandra... A great potential for England future, Seen him on You Tube.

I don't think so actually. Our record against Sweden is shocking with only that one friendly win at Wembley in 50 odd years, and Ibrahamovich is world class. We need another huge defensive effort and he needs to be man marked or he has the potential to destroy us.

Ukraine will have massive support at home, and Shevchenko is on fire right now, even if he is getting a bit long in the tooth.

It can only get harder IMO

Well hw wrong can one be? if the Polish guys were not interested in the Greece game they sure as hell were in the Russia game!! What happened at my work place today was simply amazing. We had a promotion on and usually the factory is busy as anything but...not tonight. There wasn't a Polish guy in sight by 7.30 PM and I went home early!

It wasnt a case of not being allowed to go home...they simply all fucked off en masse! I have never seen anything like it...and management just seemed completely resigned to it, which means tomorrow will be chaos catching up!

I think I'm not wrong in saying the Poles dislike the Russians! I guess it's like England V Scotland here, but 100 times more intense. It's like the world came to a standstill and nothing else mattered, Poland were playing the Russians!

Well sometimes I appreciate a couple of hours off, so thank you Poland! If they played badly against Greece they were excellent against Russia and deserved the draw, if they had been better in front of goal they would have won it. They played with a lot of pride and passion, and i got home to watch the second half and enjoyed the game. i found myself cheering on Poland at the end as I thought of all those happy Russian faces in Pattaya.... :GoldenSmile1:

Earlier in the day the Czeh Republic deservedly beat the Greeks 2-1

Unfortunately, it looks like Greece may be exiting more than one Euro this year.... :GoldenSmile1:

Yes, we dislike Russians.

We played quite good game and the Blaszczykowski goal was really great. I am little disappointed because there was a chance to win this match.

My dream is to see Poland and Greece in the next round :)

I don't think so actually. Our record against Sweden is shocking with only that one friendly win at Wembley in 50 odd years, and Ibrahamovich is world class. We need another huge defensive effort and he needs to be man marked or he has the potential to destroy us.

Ukraine will have massive support at home, and Shevchenko is on fire right now, even if he is getting a bit long in the tooth.

It can only get harder IMO

I get what your saying, but records are for breaking, THIS team has never played Sweden before, they did not look much the other night, Ukraine started as the rank outsider in the competition, and I also did not think much of them the other night two poor teams. As I said, the French are going to be outstanding

I feel quietly confident, never seen a team keep its shape like England the other night, you could have laid a ruler across the defense and mid-field on the TV screen.

Young hungry, and a very pissed off Rooney to join in soon

Nick Powell Signed for United for £12 m from Crewe Alexandra... A great potential for England future, Seen him on You Tube.

Saw that, Crewe seem to pick up seem outstanding talent.

in recent times the likes of Geoff Thomas, Danny Murphy, Craig Hignett, David Platt, Rob Jones, Neil Lennon and Dean Ashton have all passed through the club, whilst internationals Bruce Grobbelaar and Stan Bowles were also on the books at one time in their careers. Probably their most famous home-grown player was Frank Blunstone, born in the town in 1934, who was transferred from "The Alex" to Chelsea in 1953, and went on to win five England caps.

Will be watching this one.

last night match a cracker ,the poles a ton better than 1st game 2 big powerful lads up front caused russia plenty problems ,but what about arashavin made some great runs splitting the poles defence but his final pass was woeful,everything to play for now in this group.

last night match a cracker ,the poles a ton better than 1st game 2 big powerful lads up front caused russia plenty problems ,but what about arashavin made some great runs splitting the poles defence but his final pass was woeful,everything to play for now in this group.

Was a good game and unfortunately after there was the usual street fight. Why oh why were the Russians allowed a 5,000 strong nationalistic "march". It was bound to cause trouble. why can't they just watch the game and have a beer after, like we do in the Rugby?

Anyway everyone can relax and have a good day now and support Holland later...

Bacause let's face it everyone hates the Germans when it comes to football.....

They are too damn good...:GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Frugal Charles

Yes, we dislike Russians.

We played quite good game and the Blaszczykowski goal was really great. I am little disappointed because there was a chance to win this match.

My dream is to see Poland and Greece in the next round :)

I hope your dream stay as dream only :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Two times England unites as a country still

1. When the national team is in a major finals

2. When anyone plays the Germans

Come on Holland! :GoldenSmile1:

We love you really Germany, it's only football

Plus it's because they always beat us!

Edited by Frugal Charles

Saw that, Crewe seem to pick up seem outstanding talent.

in recent times the likes of Geoff Thomas, Danny Murphy, Craig Hignett, David Platt, Rob Jones, Neil Lennon and Dean Ashton have all passed through the club, whilst internationals Bruce Grobbelaar and Stan Bowles were also on the books at one time in their careers. Probably their most famous home-grown player was Frank Blunstone, born in the town in 1934, who was transferred from "The Alex" to Chelsea in 1953, and went on to win five England caps.

Will be watching this one.

Ah Stan Bowles, A long haired QPR striker, Used to love to watch him play, He had a good character, fun too, .. A Great Player...

Did anyone watch the greece v czech republic match?we now know Greece are not only shit with money,but they cant handle Czechs either.

Looking foward to Holland and Germany match tonight... I think the Germans will be happy with a draw and therefore they will only put one man up front and frustrate them with 5 midfielder and four defence to stop them playing flowing football ... Germans to win 1-0 from counter attack goal.

germany will still play podolski on the left and muller on the right ,not exactly a defensive midfield,germany for me,plus portugal to beat denmark.