IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

That group is ridiculously tight. Should be interesting to see who qualifies.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holland is in trouble, Losing 2-0 at half time to Germany... Hunterlaar should have played at the start...

The group of death is not yet decided. Here is how it stands.

Holland can still qualify if they beat Portugal by 2 clear goals and Germany beat Denmark

Germany can still be eliminated if they lose to Denmark and Portugal beat Holland. if its 1-0 in each game, as Portugal and Denmark will have scored more goals.

We could have the situation of 3 teams on 6 points, or 3 teams on 3 points!

My bet is Germany will beat Denmark as expected to win the group, and Holland and Portugal will draw, meaning that Germany and Portugal go through.

Personally I'm hoping the Danes can pull something off. They have done very well indeed and i feel they deserve it

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Me too hope the Danes can do it. I hate to see a team containing Ronaldo win anything!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Germany was too strong for Holland even though Holland played a bit better in the second half, So Holland will have to work alot harder to beat Portugal.... Huntelaar should start with Van Persie and Van Vaart , they made a difference.. I am not looking forward to Irish Match with Spain tomorrow, I fear there will be a big scoreline in that result, ...

i think holland can still do it ,get van der vaart in from the start ,i never been keen on hunterlaar,i go for that young lad off fc twente de jong ,all the big clubs have been looking at him.to nights matches got to be italy and spain,hope lorente plays.

Italy can only drew with Croatia 1-1 to earn a point but Croatia deserved more than the Italians with some fantastic football show....

C'MON IRELAND

eirefan.jpg

Lets see what these spaniards are made of!

Edited by Cockroach

C'MON IRELAND

eirefan.jpg

Let see what these spaniards are made of!

Ha ha Very good. :LMFAO: . Never saw that...Thanks

Ahh Feck It!!! El Nino already at least it took twice as long to concede a goal from the last game lol 4min F.Torres

Ha ha Very good. :LMFAO: . Never saw that...Thanks

Sure this lad is everywhere! Here he is at the Super Bowl last year!

ebowl.jpg

:hello09:

C'MON IRELAND

eirefan.jpg

Let see what these spaniards are made of!

Its great to see rival fans getting on together

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sad day for Ireland as they book the flight home after Italy match.... I'm proud of the Irish fans up there, They still enjoyed themselves despite a hammering from Spain... I remembered years ago when Ireland had to play Holland at Anfield to qualify for World Cup, Holland won 2-0 then afterwards thousands of Irish fans sang and drank while the Dutch fans was shocked to see, one of em asked my mate, why are you celebrating for the loss, What happens if you did win ? My mate replied back, we will still in Liverpool for a week and celebrating....lol ..

Spain wins the match but Ireland has the best fans. I was really amazed and it was pleasure to see and hear how they support Ireland.

Chapeau bas for Ireland fans!

Were a small nation with a big heart and bundles of pride :Beer8:

Spain wins the match but Ireland has the best fans. I was really amazed and it was pleasure to see and hear how they support Ireland.

Chapeau bas for Ireland fans!

Nice to know our fans is appreciated...... :001_Thank_You5: Per1...

The Spanish Team is made of mustard! 4 - 0 in the End. Torres with two goals, Silva & Fabregas one each..

Hopefully somebody can beat them!

The Irish fans have been fantastic.

Onto Brazil 2014 for the Irish Team.

I have to say how much i enjoy Roy Keanes comments, no nonsense and devoid of sentimental bias. I find him really refreshing to listen to!

CountdownClockCodes.com

The Spanish Team is made of mustard! 4 - 0 in the End. Torres with two goals, Silva & Fabregas one each..

Hopefully somebody can beat them!

The Irish fans have been fantastic.

Onto Brazil 2014 for the Irish Team.

Dont think we will be good enough for Brazil 2014... Half of the team is getting a free travel pass by next month....

Of course NORTHERN Ireland did atually beat Spain..!

Edited by sooksi

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sad to have Ireland out, loved the atmosphere with all the fans partying together.

Spain must do much better still, sometimes we just try to get into the net with the ball.

Go Spain!!

Cheers, lei---

Of course NORTHERN Ireland did atually beat Spain..!

Remembered that They had only one target on goal and George scored ,Spain Huffs and puffs but could not break down the Orange defence.. Remind me of the Battle of the Boyne 1690... :GoldenSmile1:

I have to say how much i enjoy Roy Keanes comments, no nonsense and devoid of sentimental bias. I find him really refreshing to listen to!

I remembered my mate had been telling me about drinking in Cork pub where Roy Keane's father, Mossy Keane used to drink all the time, One night he was so drunk at the time United bought Keano from Nottingham Forest for £3.75m. He said to all locals , clenching his hands on his balls, "Look everyone, My balls is worth £3.75 fucking million"....A True Story.. I think Mossy is dead, not sure..

Edited by jocky king

Remembered that They had only one target on goal and George scored ,Spain Huffs and puffs but could not break down the Orange defence.. Remind me of the Battle of the Boyne 1690... :GoldenSmile1:

I remembered my mate had been telling me about drinking in Cork pub where Roy Keane's father, Mossy Keane used to drink all the time, One night he was so drunk at the time United bought Keano from Nottingham Forest for £3.75m. He said to all locals , clenching his hands on his balls, "Look everyone, My balls is worth £3.75 fucking million"....A True Story.. I think Mossy is dead, not sure..

Really sounds like something a traveller would do! Funny, Thanks.

I was thinking more recent. A hat trick for David Healy 3-2 to N.Ireland, September 2006!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Remembered that They had only one target on goal and George scored ,Spain Huffs and puffs but could not break down the Orange defence.. Remind me of the Battle of the Boyne 1690

Wasn't it Gerry Armstrong....in Spain....World Cup '82 ? Edited by shelfsidemark