IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

Can't ever write off the Germans!

Edited by sooksi

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was disappointed that we only won by one goal!

When I saw some Dutchie TV before the game and no one had focus on the Denmark game, I was sure we would get a good result!

Danial Agger was excelent , a class player

well impressed with germany last night,good solid defence,the middle 2 hummels and badstuder top class,altoughs the danes won can,t see them going through,going to go to the wire for 2nd place the last match portugal vs holland the decider.

LnU37.jpg

World class photo :GoldenSmile1:

well impressed with germany last night,good solid defence,the middle 2 hummels and badstuder top class,altoughs the danes won can,t see them going through,going to go to the wire for 2nd place the last match portugal vs holland the decider.

Denmark beats Portugal, Germany draws ( or win ) against Holland and thats it, last two matches of this group doesnt matter :GoldenSmile1:

This Tims sing the Irish new Euros song,

Come on Ireland... even if you don't support Ireland this is class.. 90,000 view in 2 days.

Edited by sbrow

great video ,happy kids

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

LnU37.jpg

Classic.... :Clap9:

Classic.... :Clap9:

Excuse me ...but whats going on here??

This is MY thread....i wasn't intending it to be hi-jacked by more Celtic bollocks!!

Is this a conspiracy???????? :SoWhat1:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

not sure if the video is showing... here it is

[media=]

[/media]

Much as it galls me to admit it ...this is pretty good! Not an easy song to sing even if English is your language! Well done kids...

CountdownClockCodes.com

Excuse me ...but whats going on here??

This is MY thread....i wasn't intending it to be hi-jacked by more Celtic bollocks!!

Is this a conspiracy???????? :SoWhat1:

You got it all mixed up... I was referring Denmark Fan on the boat waving the flag to thousands Orange bastards Fans...lol,,,

Anyway, Looking foward to have your support for tonight match.. Ginger is rooting for us too.... :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by jocky king

Italians Hold Spain to a valuable draw 1-1, Torres missed a couple of sitters.... Great result for whoever wins the match Between Ireland and Croatia... Come On Ireland

You got it all mixed up... I was referring Denmark Fan on the boat waving the flag to thousands Orange bastards Fans...lol,,,

Anyway, Looking foward to have your support for tonight match.. Ginger is rooting for us too.... :GoldenSmile1:

Haha good one! The sun musta gone to my head today cos i'm rooting for Ireland...well untill you mentioned ginger!! :LOL2:

CountdownClockCodes.com

It seems that Croatia can make some troubles to Spain and Italy during this tournament. I hope Croatia can win one more game and play in the next round.

The big one tomorrow. Not sure whether to be excited or nervous.!

CountdownClockCodes.com

The Irish was shit, Even though the Ref was shit too but Croatia are Deserved winners.... Now we gotta have to beat Spain and Italy, some hope ?

Edited by jocky king

The big one tomorrow. Not sure whether to be excited or nervous.!

This has been the first major championship that I have failed to get excited about - I will watch the game but am not expecting anything.

Now the media are building up the fact that there is not much hype around England this time...!! :Think1:

Edited by sooksi

CountdownClockCodes.com

Oh dear Jocky's quiet......hope hes not swinging from a rope ..!

Ha ha... I was expecting that result like above post expecting England to lose tomorrow.. ON Daily Mail, FA had booked the flight home this sunday... Strange ? Looking foward to watch that match tomorrow..

The Irish was shit, Even though the Ref was shit too but Croatia are Deserved winners.... Now we gotta have to beat Spain and Italy, some hope ?

Don't be too hard on yourself..!! Dissappointing thought they deserved a penalty..

The ref was an Orange bastard..!!!

Do you the difference between an apple and an orange......??

CountdownClockCodes.com

Ha ha... I was expecting that result like above post expecting England to lose tomorrow.. ON Daily Mail, FA had booked the flight home this sunday... Strange ? Looking foward to watch that match tomorrow..

But they have also booked hotel rooms for 2 days after the tournament has finished!

C'mn the 3 Lions!!

CountdownClockCodes.com