Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

We are playing all the Euro games in both the sapphire lodge (soi 4 off pratumnak hill) and at the sapphire gogo (soi 15)

This will mean a late 4.00 am closing for the sapphire lodge on some days, it will be a nice place to watch the football, with girls to hang with and relaxing sofas.

directions to sapphire lodge

Thai Time Football Schedule Here

yes iam very glad for this post i was going to walk round patts to find bar showing the england games :) thank you laamok you saved me a job shame i will be in transit between uk and singapore during 1st match :(

No point coming to you then to get away from the football !

I could always go off to a ST room !

Sure to bring in business. What you have not said is who you expect to win. I am sure it is England but I still think they are not a team yet.

Do I get a free BF on my return if I correctly predict Germany.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

No point coming to you then to get away from the football !

I could always go off to a ST room !

we can both sit upstairs away from the football!

I am an American and don't watch football (soccer), but the fued between TRUE and GMM GRammy is all about the money and you are helping as neither of them will get to your customers and their money. Good stand up business sense.

ohhhhhh i wish i could watch the euros with some hot girls and then id have someone to go short time with when england start losing haha. Guess ill have to save more money so i can move to pats. I hope you are putting the commentary on rather than having the music drowning it out. Thats one thing that annoys me about Pats is that most places show the footy but have the music on as well. A few places in LK Metro seem to be the exception

The music is better than the commentary, unless you you are fluent in Thai.

Sorry about the stutter, should have only been one you. Sometimes fingers too thick for typing.

ohhhhhh i wish i could watch the euros with some hot girls and then id have someone to go short time with when england start losing haha. Guess ill have to save more money so i can move to pats. I hope you are putting the commentary on rather than having the music drowning it out. Thats one thing that annoys me about Pats is that most places show the footy but have the music on as well. A few places in LK Metro seem to be the exception

A sports bar like the irish rovers will probably have the commentary on.

Nothing drives me out of a bar faster than a TV with a football .............or a TV for that matter.............but especially football

In Krabi the only busy bars are the ones with football on.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Nothing drives me out of a bar faster than a TV with a football .............or a TV for that matter.............but especially football

We wont have the sound on, so you can look away like I do,.

A cold beer, a widescreen TV showing live Euros, and a pretty girl for BJ if the footy goes tits-up.

Actually all 3 simultaneously would be best.

The big question is - Will Greece leave the Euros before it leaves the Euro ?

Too close to call.

• 2 weeks later...

The music is better than the commentary, unless you you are fluent in Thai.

They do have other channels showing the games with English and even Russian commentary now...