IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

Oh bugger not again... Do you think England will end up getting tanked by Germany in the semi finals? i actually think this is a better German side than the ones we played previously and they stuffed us in the World cup too.

Then agan i think we'll get stuffed by Italy and my predictions are always spot on aren't they? :GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh bugger not again... Do you think England will end up getting tanked by Germany in the semi finals? i actually think this is a better German side than the ones we played previously and they stuffed us in the World cup too.

Then agan i think we'll get stuffed by Italy and my predictions are always spot on aren't they? :GoldenSmile1:

I think the Germans would rather play Italy than England,.... Guts feeling That England will make it into the final with Spain/

I think the Germans would rather play Italy than England,....

Not really. Germany has a pretty bad record against Italy in big tournaments, can´t say this about the English squad. :GoldenSmile1:

So we rather play England than Italy in the semis, but then again we are hungry for revenge for the defeat in 2006 semifinal against Italy.

@dondyhr

It has nothing to do with arrogance, Podolski performed weak the last games and Andre Schürrle is a top player.

Same goes for Marco Reus, he´s the shooting star from last years Bundesliga season and many european top clubs were interested on him.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle827448.html

Edited by kub

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

Not really. Germany has a pretty bad record against Italy in big tournaments, can´t say this about the English squad. :GoldenSmile1:

So we rather play England than Italy in the semis, but then again we are hungry for revenge for the defeat in 2006 semifinal against Italy.

@dondyhr

It has nothing to do with arrogance, Podolski performed weak the last games and Andre Schürrle is a top player.

Same goes for Marco Reus, he´s the shooting star from last years Bundesliga season and many european top clubs were interested on him.

Did you somehow miss the essence of my post?

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

I think the Germans would rather play Italy than England,.... Guts feeling That England will make it into the final with Spain/

I seriously hope you are right.

I can't see it though. I thought the Germans were great last night. Quick on the ball, creative with incisive clinical passing. They really should have scored about 8. I find it hard to see dull old England beating them.

Hope to be proved wrong....(especially since my TGF has gone of with a German dude!!)

Edited by sooksi

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

@dondyhr

I personally think that you have a great team. What is more important many players are at the same level concerning theirs skills. Especially your offence – it doesn’t matter if Podolski or Gomez will play because they can be easily replaced by Reus or Klose. You have also Gotze or Kroos in midfield. So plenty of possibility for coach.

There is only one person that would be difficult to replace – Ozil. I think right now he is one of the best players in Europe and he is as important for Germany as Ronaldo for Portugal.

Right now it is difficult for me to imagine that Italy or England can beat Germany. Of course this is only sport so everything can happen but this is the first German team that I like to watch in my over 30 years lifetime.

Aftter last nights Greek demolition I think we should just give the trophy to the Germans and go home...Oh me of little faith...

England have lost in their previous encounters to the Italians but it was a generation ago.

Here we see one of the German players getting fixed up after taking a couple of knocks in last nights game. .....:GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNpb8KQ-OQ0&feature=related

Sorry couldn't help it...but with a world record 14 straight competition wins, you have to ask some questions! :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Frugal Charles

Aftter last nights Greek demolition I think we should just give the trophy to the Germans and go home...Oh me of little faith...

England have lost in their previous encounters to the Italians but it was a generation ago.

Here we see one of the German players getting fixed up after taking a couple of knocks in last nights game. ..... :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNpb8KQ-OQ0&feature=related

Sorry couldn't help it...but with a world record 14 straight competition wins, you have to ask some questions! :GoldenSmile1:

My only hope is that the Germans would be so busy laughing their bollocks off at Rooneys ridiculous hair that they would forget to play!!!

My only hope is that the Germans would be so busy laughing their bollocks off at Rooneys ridiculous hair that they would forget to play!!!

Assuming England get that far...which i doubt!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

England and Italy match is on tomorrow night not today... Dont get excited yet, Sooksi.. I hope tonight Spain and France match will be better than the first two quarter final, which was bit boring.

England and Italy match is on tomorrow night not today... Dont get excited yet, Sooksi.. I hope tonight Spain and France match will be better than the first two quarter final, which was bit boring.

Sorry!! :WhoSaw1:

But i'm more excited that i have 12 more sleeps and i will be on my way!! :GoldenSmile1:

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sorry!! :WhoSaw1:

But i'm more excited that i have 12 more sleeps and i will be on my way!! :GoldenSmile1:

Really, Have a good time mate.... Good luck with England tomorrow. Rooney will give something special .

Really, Have a good time mate.... Good luck with England tomorrow. Rooney will give something special .

Cheers! Think i will...first trip in 5 years were i'm gonna be single!!!

Looking forward to it!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Spain V France

What a match it will be... Cant wait, Enjoy the match lads.

Half time and time to crack open the first bottle of Heineken of the evening!! :Beer:

CountdownClockCodes.com

Spain1 V0 France Half Time

A One way traffic match, Spain is playing more ball than the French.

My Quarter Final Prediction....

Czech Rep v Portugal.... Portugal 3-1.... Portugal 1-0

Germany v Greece....... Germany 4-0.....Germany 4-2

Spain v France........ Spain to win on Penalties after Extra time...Spain 2-0

England v Italy....... England 3-2 in Extra Time..

My Prediction for the first three matches is bit correct. No surprise there !!! France played bit better in the second half but not good enough to beat Spain.... Spain will play Portugal . 12 stars v one man (Ronaldo). Spain will easily walk into a final.

That was a bit disappointing!

Still Germany have looked the best team to me so far

CountdownClockCodes.com

Bit boring as Spanish players are too tired, but still much better than the French. Sorry guys.....

Go Spain!!!!!!!!!

sp.jpg

Cheers, lei---

My Prediction for the first three matches is bit correct. No surprise there !!! France played bit better in the second half but not good enough to beat Spain.... Spain will play Portugal . 12 stars v one man (Ronaldo). Spain will easily walk into a final.

Now thats Irish..!! A bit correct!! :LMFAO:

CountdownClockCodes.com

Now thats Irish..!! A bit correct!! :LMFAO:

:SoWhat1:Ah Shut up....

Seems well prediction so far but for the last quarter final match my bet is Italy. British lad will have hard time cracking Italy defense.

Just found this funny video, thought to share it with you guys! Some crazy dutch addicts!!!

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

it's gonna be a hard game tomorrow for England. Whatever happens I think they have achieved an acceptable level of performance. They won their group and now it will take huge charachter to show they have what it takes to go further.

England have also started to play without fear a little too, they proved they have what it takes to come from behind.......

I've managed that a few times in Pattaya....:GoldenSmile1:

it's gonna be a hard game tomorrow for England. Whatever happens I think they have achieved an acceptable level of performance. They won their group and now it will take huge charachter to show they have what it takes to go further.

England have also started to play without fear a little too, they proved they have what it takes to come from behind.......

I've managed that a few times in Pattaya.... :GoldenSmile1:

come from behind.......

I've managed that a few times in Pattaya.... :GoldenSmile1: Good 1..!!

CountdownClockCodes.com