Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Euro 2012

sooksi

I just wish Joey Baton was on tomorrow night just to get at Ballatelli...who coincidentally looks like he is wearing a cunt on his head!

Hope Roonys toupee stays in place!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• sooksi

• Cockroach

• Tao 66

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems well prediction so far but for the last quarter final match my bet is Italy. British lad will have hard time cracking Italy defense.

Just found this funny video, thought to share it with you guys! Some crazy dutch addicts!!!

You can never put down Orange Pride!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

I just wish Joey Baton was on tomorrow night just to get at Ballatelli...who coincidentally looks like he is wearing a cunt on his head!

Hope Roonys toupee stays in place!

Who is Balatelli ?

Another Note... Balotelli will be send off if he started that is why his Coach knows that, he will be on sub bench. He is like a time bomb, Too risky for the Italians.

Who is Balatelli ?

Another Note... Balotelli will be send off if he started that is why his Coach knows that, he will be on sub bench. He is like a time bomb, Too risky for the Italians.

WELL EXCUSE ME!!!!

:SoWhat1:

Sorry for my syntactical error!!!! you pedantic man!!

CountdownClockCodes.com

Well you couldn't make it up could you?

Oh yes you could.

England lose yet again on Penalty kicks and to be honest justice was served. Goal attempts for Italy 23 England 6

We parked the bus again and were shown to be wanting

Well done Italy. As I said it's not so bad as losing to Germany again.

The good thing is this England side have shown they can play football and win a group. The younger players will develop.

Hodgson has done well in such a short space of time so credit too him.

Whether he is able to take England to a higher level next time in the world cup remains to be seen.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Hate to say ...it finished as i thought it would..! England were boring and lacked creativity and any sort of cohesion..Very disappointing.

I still think its Germany to win...by far the most exciting team i have watched

CountdownClockCodes.com

You can never put down Orange Pride!!

I bet no one can! Orange Blood.

Seems well prediction so far but for the last quarter final match my bet is Italy. British lad will have hard time cracking Italy defense.

Sorry for British lad but Italy well deserved winner & my prediction was right.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Sorry England, but Italy team was better and they had bigger strong will for their victory. Ball possession of Italy team about 60%. Italy hit two goalpost.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Italy have a positive surprise in this Tournament. Pirlo are in Xavi class!

England on the other hand have been a big disappointment, have been the poorest team in all their games! Actually England played Italian and lost....

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

If England are so crap at penalties why do they keep playing for them?

Because they have to park the bus it's all they can do.

John Terry may have his critics but he was world class tonight, without him we woud have been caned

i would have given Oxlaide-Chaimberlain a go. Alongside Walcott he could cause problems he is a bright spark.

it will sound like I'm a bad loser but I'm not, italy were by far the better team, but it's high time referees clamped down on the shirt pulling. What was wrong with the goal line officials again? The italian defender practically took John Terry's shirt off when we did manage an attack. they are there to spot infingements.

We woud have missed the penalty anyway so I'm not complaining.

Buffon, in my opinion, is the World's best Goalkeeper.

England are good defensively which is why we get away with so much poor play!

But we are not a good tournament team.

We will probably qualify in the World cup again.

Edited by Frugal Charles

Andrea Pirlo, 33 years old...the one and only professor of italian football.

There's only one cup he never won...

it does not happen, but if it happens...

Germany is too strong, for the first time in my life I think Italia cannot beat Alemania.

If England are so crap at penalties why do they keep playing for them?

Because they have to park the bus it's all they can do.

John Terry may have his critics but he was world class tonight, without him we woud have been caned

i would have given Oxlaide-Chaimberlain a go. Alongside Walcott he could cause problems he is a bright spark.

it will sound like I'm a bad loser but I'm not, italy were by far the better team, but it's high time referees clamped down on the shirt pulling. What was wrong with the goal line officials again? The italian defender practically took John Terry's shirt off when we did manage an attack. they are there to spot infingements.

We woud have missed the penalty anyway so I'm not complaining.

Buffon, in my opinion, is the World's best Goalkeeper.

England are good defensively which is why we get away with so much poor play!

Have to agree..i thought Terry, Lescott and Hart were Englands best players tonight. I think Rooney is over rated! His hair must have been getting in his eyes tonight as he didn't seem to know what he was doing. Same ffor Andy Carroll...seemed to be floundering...!

Germany on the other hand....

CountdownClockCodes.com

I never liked John Terry but he was the England best player tonight. Italy deserved the win , if they had lost on penalties, it would be unjustice. I think Roy deserved the praise, he had a difficult job to do when handed a job in only couple of weeks... England will have to regroup for the next World cup qualifying groups... I think a few oldies will have to make way for the young ones to step in. Hard Luck England, Well done Italy. Pirlo penalty was spectular, So cool.

Edited by jocky king

Typical Roy Hodgsen plan, hold out till pens and then oh we went out on pens.

That was 2 hours wasted - boring!

I didn't think we would get out of the group, so at least its a positive. Its no suprise that Italy beat us as they are a better team.

Gerrard, Lampard, Terry & Parker should all now be slowly phased out (not retire all at once) as I cant see them playing in Brazil.

I dont watch England friendlies and qualifiers, so my next game will be the first match at Brazil.

Rooney was a pile of lard tonight. He has no pace now and fluffed anything and everything. Yet come every tournament, there is his face and whatever haircut of the day he has on the back of the back page of every tabloid with a large flag of St George. Time they cut it out. What about Walcott or Oxlaide-Chaimberlain?

We did at least lose to a decent team, so we won't go home in complete disgrace.

I think Rooney should be dropped, statistically we do better without him.

i would have played

Carroll from the start with defoe rooney just wernt fit enough

i would have played

Carroll from the start with defoe rooney just wernt fit enough

:SoWhat1: What a load of Shit,,,,

All those months of debating whether to take Rooney. Young was shit tonight, as was Welbeck.

Moral of tonight - don't let anyone named Ashley take a penalty!

Italy deserved to win but England wasn’t as crap as some of you say. Defense was perfect for both teams but Italy knew also how to attack and they just wanted to win.

Congratulation to Italy and good luck with Germany!

Outplayed tonight, ,we lack a quality playmaker. I have great respect for Gerrard, but I am not sure he is the dominant midfielder anymore, needed someone to put their foot on the ball.Are Young and Milner really good enough for international level on that performance?

Doesn't really matter anymore but not the best build up for a major tournament. Roy Hodgson can hold his head up high given the time he had.

:SoWhat1: What a load of Shit,,,,

why do you say that jockey rooney clearly wasnt fit or is it just that he plays for manure

We don't have world class players, we have a world class domestic premier league which raises our hopes and expectations to unrealistic levels.

The english players are flattered by the foreign players alongside them.

Rooney /Carroll / Young world class? Never.

John Terry is reported to be the first person to console Ashley Cole and Ashley Young after the penalty shoot out, apparently he's good at dealing with his team mates misses :SoWhat1:

Edited by ProudAussie