IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

Always use the Nags Head on Second Road. 65bhat for English or American breakfast and my tirac says the Thai food is outstanding

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• BARHOPPER

• bullseye

• Mr Unix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pig and Whistle soi 7 hands down.Consistently good standards and if you have the big one thats it for the day.Fills me up till late evening.Not quite the same atmosphere in the evening since the co-owner left though.Used to be an interesting quiz night.Aparrently his partner is a complete tosser.No personal knowledge of this though just good food.Andrew I think was the name of the gentleman now departed and he was on the occasions I spoke to him.

Yeah I like Kiss Food as well... always nice to chill out and watch the world go by

Agree. Kissfood is a place for great meal, and it opens quite early for an early bird like me.

I Thought Kissfood was 24 hours ?

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Yeah I like Kiss Food as well... always nice to chill out and watch the world go by

Which one?

The one on 2nd road is a pain in the arse because you have the hawkers bothering you when you are putting food in your mouth. I can handle them on the beer bars, they are only trying to make a living, but i don't like them in a place where i eat. I have been there once this trip and it was'nt that good, but in the past it's been fine. But the one down at the dolphin round a bout is good as you don't get hawkers, well you do but very few and the 6 or 7 times i have been this trip i think one came in

And both are 24 hours :P

Yep Kiss food at dolphin roundabout is good not far from my mates bar, and cheap as well

Theres a very small Thai restaurant on Bukhao right next to the pharmacy a little north of soi chaipoon. ( if you turned left onto bukhao from soi diana it would be about the 5ht place on the right side ) Its got the kitchen right in the front and a about 5 or 6 tables inside . The open around noon and do some great rice/meat dished with fried eggs. Always a great stop for a late brekkie and usually 80-100 baht .

Not sure whether it opens 24 hours. But the one I went was on the 2nd road. And there were only few people having breakfast. No hawkers, thankfully. Maybe because it was too early for them too? :Dance1: Not sure whether it opens 24 hours. But the one I went was on the 2nd road. And there were only few people having breakfast. No hawkers, thankfully. Maybe because it was too early for them too? :)

After an evening of excess I prefer the healthier options provided by Continental Bakery in Soi Xcyte.

I prefer the exact opposite, but then I only drink coffee & smoke while I’m on holidays in Pattaya.

I love the sandwiches from "au bon pain" in Royal Plaza Shopping Mall. On first floor, next to the 2nd road entrance. Much better than the US-stores of that company (tried it at Dallas airport).

I took this pic today at kiss food @ the Dolphin round about

131844-8317.jpg

I think that means it's open all the time???? :D

Edited by Q

I took this pic today at kiss food @ the Dolphin round about

137094-7746.jpg

I think that means it's open all the time???? :P

This pic bring back some many memories :o

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I like both Greggs Kitchen on Second Road, plus Thumbs Up which is on Soi 6 (I think this may be changed into a bar soon) I have also found that the Sportsmans Grill on Soi 6 has a different menu and results to the other Sportsmans Grill on Soi 13.

Hope this helps,

SDM197.

After an evening of excess I prefer the healthier options provided by Continental Bakery in Soi Xcyte.

We serve a healthy breakfast of musilee, yoghurt and fresh fruit at Canterbury Tales Cafe.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We serve a healthy breakfast of musilee, yoghurt and fresh fruit at Canterbury Tales Cafe.

Also home made HP Sauce that tastes like excrement :Party1:

Thanx for that, you sound like an expert, nice to hear constructive critisism though instead of your comments.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you do not want a big "full works" breakfast you can try the new food counter at the entrance to Villa Market in The Avenue shopping mall.

58 bhat breakfast: 2 eggs any style, bacon or ham or susage, two toast and jam, fresh squeezed orange juice, tea or coffee.