IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

A Transport Cafe would be a good idea for Pattaya,

A good English in Thailand!!

Does anyone else eat Thai food in Pattaya?

Just curious!!

The Kitten...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• Braveheart

• dudebrah

• Regor21

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Pig and Whistle and its neighbour, Rosie's do fantastic breakfasts. I used to love Simple Simon's down on Jomtien Soi 5 but over the years it has just got worse and worse despite having the best raw materials to hand.

They are still a good place to buy your sausages and black pud, however.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

I like Blue Parrot's huevos rancheros or enchiladas and eggs. Probably tell I'm not from the UK.

Dave here from Canterbury Tales Cafe.

We do a healthy Breakfast of musile yoghurt and fresh fruit. 60 baht

Our number 1 breakfast is 2 eggs sausage, 2 bacon beans tomatos 2 toast/marmalade (doorstep style toast) tea or coffee ( p g tips or nescafe) and orange juice. 75 baht

Number 2 breakfast; is 2 eggs 2 sausage 2 bacon black pudding fried bread potato fritter beans tomato tea or coffee orange juice and 2 toast as before. 95 baht

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Breakfast at pig+whistle, washed down with a few pints of draught stongbow.

Definitely try canterbury tales next trip.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME, BUT I'M ALWAYS AROUND YOU.

Does anyone else eat Thai food in Pattaya?

Just curious!!

The Kitten...

I eat Thai food 95% of the time when in LOS, my Favourite breakfast is 'Khao Tom' Thai Rice Soup

Posted Image

Khao Tom does not a breakfast make. It is the re-ingested vomit of a billious rice farmer.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Lek and Apex hotels have a buffet breakfast that's very popular.

105 baht but i'm usually up earlier so might be over by the time

alot of late night revelers wakeup.

I have to go with Crazy Dave's and Canterbury Tales :Dance:

I agree. However crazy daves cook is a microwave jockey. At the canterbury things are cooked like at home.

<

Like the sound of the healthy breakfast at Canterbury

My favorite breakfast is the Sportsman on Soi 6. That is followed by the Pig and Whistle on Soi 7. The sportsman on Soi 6 is best for the after breakfast viewing. :)

Submarineman

Well I’m a golfer so some days I need breakfast at 7.30.

Is there some one that knows a place around Soi Diana Inn that serves breakfast at that time?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

pig and whistle all the way!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID SIR I WOULD DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT.

NICE TO BE NICE SUPPORTER ADD THIS TO YOU SIGGY TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA THAT STARTED THIS FORUM

If you can bring yourself to go, try Googies cafe in Soi Day Night.

Yes I know its "gay town" and its definitily a "gay"cafe (plus you get the old dears in there with young thai guys) but it has a whole menu book of all day breakfasts.

English, Irish, Scottish various American and lots of "Continental/European"

Everything from huge fry ups to fruit platters.

There is an "Irish Brekkie" that they dare you to finish - its enormous.

Good place to try if you are ever at the Wat Thai market (Pattaya Sai end of Soi Bhuakow) on Tuesdays and Fridays.

And BEFORE you 'orrible lot start asking its next to my wifes college that why I am there!!!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I'm more into european breakfast with cappuccino and brioches, or milk and corkflakes, maybe a glass of juice, even if I wake up in the early afternoon. If I would eat sausage and beans I think I can die!

But I'm curious: what's the brown cookie in the center of this dish?

This is what 230 baht gets you

30391-9931.jpg

Canterbury tales great food, nice service, good spot for people watching no matter what time you call morning.

See you in a few days dave

My favourite breakfast is a cup of coffee, an asprin & a smoke. On bad days sometimes I also have an Alka Seltzer.

Baring that I agree that Canterbury tales is the best value breakfast I have had anywhere