Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

Following on from the "best chips" thread where I mentioned that I was off to try the breakfast at Mulligans, heres the result. Just got back to the house fully satisfied and contented. First of all how to find Mulligans at Mabrachan. Take Soervoir toOi Siam Country Club to the reservoir travel around the reservoir follow signs for Bangkok, past Khun Johns on the right hand side ro another ane and a half KM and Mulligans is the large green Irish Pub on your right.

Iwent for the 135 THB option and was very pleasently suprised. 2 fried eggs cooked and presented to perfection, 2 perfectly cooked rashers of lean back bacon, one grilled tomato, giant lincolnshire sausage, 2 enormous pieces of fried bread [enough to feed an army] portion of black pudding, beans and a mug of steaming hot PG Tips. Secret to their getting the tea right is that they use a proper kettle instead of a water heater. Could not fault a thing, perfect location, great breeze, staff actualy knew what they were doing, all in all a 9.5 out of 10. For BM's over here on the darkside give it a go, we need to keep good places like this going its a little gem.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• BARHOPPER

• bullseye

• Mr Unix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All You Can Eat Breakfast

Both American Breakfast and Thai food with fruit juices + coffee/tea

all for $110 baht at Lek hotel on Soi 12/13 between beach road and 2nd Road.

You'll see a lot of people who are not staying at the hotel eatting there because of the good food and value

My favorite used to be the Pig and Whistle but it would always send me back to sleep for several hours!

I prefer the Breakfast in Robins Nest its a little bit more expensive but you get bucket size mug of tea!

Excuse me for my ignorance and possible posting in the wrong thread, but is there places that serve mainly Scandinavian foods and breakfast?

Rosie o gradys next to pig and wisile

the old superman breakie i think 140 bart

well good for the hang over!

Excuse me for my ignorance and possible posting in the wrong thread, but is there places that serve mainly Scandinavian foods and breakfast?

Yes Iv'e heard in Scandinavia they are quite popular, :) I am sure there are places in Pattaya too but sorry dont know where

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

[a good place for breakfast Peoples restaurantt in soi Buakao 316 / 143 inside very beautiful big breakfast butter marmalade bacon ham and sausage 2 eggs 2 slices of grilled bakery Toast only 69 bath and fresh coffee or cappuchino cafe latte

try a good breakfast at PEOPLES SOi Buakao 316 / 143 M.10 with original fresh brewed Coffee from italy coffeemachine or cappuccino or Latte also 6 kinds of Tea possible sit on a leathercouch in a nice clean beautiful ambiente

Shennagans best brakfast in pattaya 150bht and you have the mother of all breakfasts you wont have nothing all day after go see simon the manager he is a great bloke

my vote is for Lek Hotel, good breakfast buffet

been there ate it got the runs

Ive hears Esco likes a fat suasage in his mouth every morning

I had a fry up in the pig and whistle a few days ago and not only was it the best fry up in Pattaya i have had it's the best fry up i have EVER had!!!!

She had thai food and loved it too and all in it came to about 500 baht.

In fact now i have typed this thats where we are heading in the next hour!!

I'am a big fan of english breakfast, and for me the best breakfast is located in Soi 7 at Pig and Whistle.

very good quality of food, the full english breakfast : 175 baht, you can ask more extra (potatoes, sausages) for cheap price.

after you cannot eat nothing for all the day !

been there ate it got the runs

Ive hears Esco likes a fat suasage in his mouth every morning

who told you that? :P

I normally have 'breakfast' in Pattaya when I wake up at 6 - 8pm. There is no point having a full fry up then

I normally have 'breakfast' in Pattaya when I wake up at 6 - 8pm. There is no point having a full fry up then

Anytime is the right time for a good saucage :wacko:

post-8926-1203979443_thumbjpg

But I'm curious: what's the brown cookie in the center of this dish?

Brown cookie :Good_Post:

Whatever you do, don't dunk it in your cuppa.

There is something in Soi 6, located on the right side when coming from the sea. It's not cheap, but it's very tasty.

I think it was called the sportsmen and speaking of it: I'm getting hungry again. ;)

Best breakfast is absolutely in Robins Nest in Soi Diana.

Here is Club Sandwich, only 99 thb. Aroi mak maak.

258079-12.jpg

Also English breakfast is good.

Edited by daddycool