IGNORED

Best Breakfast

sexy beast

For me a cooked breakfast is only had when on holiday, my favorite is the pig & whistle on soi 7.

7734-13957.jpg

The western food is excellent & good value, this is what 135 baht gets you

7734-13958.jpg

Another good place is the sportsman on soi 13.

7734-13959.jpg

This is what 230 baht gets you

7734-13960.jpg

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• BARHOPPER

• bullseye

• Mr Unix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Crazy Dave's on Soi Chaiyapoon. It's closer to Metro Apartments where I stay (I'm a lazy git) and it's 65 baht for an English Breakfast that doesn't leave me wanting more when I'm done. They also serve breakfast anytime of day or night. I'll try to remember and post some pics tomorrow, I don't have my drive plugged in right now. :Flying:

Who wakes up in time for breakfast while in pattaya :Banana_Beard:

Who wakes up in time for breakfast while in pattaya :Banana_Beard:

I do! Around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. :Flying:

besides,

If your sexy man enough the ladies should serve you breakfast in bed :Happy1:

7787-13956.jpg

Canterbury Tales :Flying:

Comes with juice and Tea or Coffee, for 95 THB, they also do a smaller breakfast.

Edited by Treebeard

For me a cooked breakfast is only had when on holiday, my favorite is the pig & whistle on soi 7.

8022-13906.jpg

8022-13907.jpg

8022-13908.jpg

8022-13909.jpg

My friend Simon in Pattaya has recently done The Pig and Whistle's new website!

http://www.pigandwhistle.net/

i did the pig and whistle and the one next door for breakfast and found both to be fairly good, a better i found was a small brit bar about the 3rd one in on the right up soi 7 from beach road, really nice full english but not too much to spoil the day.

The Sportsman on Soi 6 has the best breakfast, IMHO, and I've tried the all the others mentioned so far in this thread, except Crazy Dave's.

The Pig & Whistle has the best interior (in the dining area off the alleyway between Soi 7 and Soi 8), and the place next door on the Soi 7 side,

Rosie O'Gradys, gives you the most bang for the buck.

http://www.rosie-ogradys.com/

I like the idea of getting breakfast type foods 24hr nothing helps drunkeness like fried eggs with homefries and sausage. to soothe the morning woes. Thanks BH.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Have to agree about Crazy Dave's; fab value and fab food generally speaking, also does a very nice (sometimes free) Chilli Con Carne. When next I am there in March 2007 I will certainly be eating at Crazy Dave's, but have also decided to hunt down some healthier options for breakfast, a nice melon or cut fruit selection is what I have in mind, any suggestions?

Crazy Daves always used to be my regular afternoon brekkie fest enjoyed watching Only Fools & Horses whilst noshing. But over the past visits the hygiene standard seemed to be going down hill and everything was tasting greasy

Last trip my most frequent breakfasts where at Canterbury Tales and if it stays the same i'll be there again

As for healthier why not just use a fruit cart and pick up a selection from there? certainly be cheaper than any hotel/restaurant + you can get your spicy mix of dips!

english breakfast being the best meal of the day i have done a fair bit of shopping about .

still say pig n whistle is the best.

then the butchers arms , soi buakhou.

the sportsmans soi 13 .

the juice , soi leng kee.

my bar is very near loads of breakfast places , tried them all but not too happy with the product , robins nestaurant , the premiership , cantebury tales , crazy daves , neeroys and the seaside restaurant are all very budget type breakfasts in comparison to the 4 i mentioned. robins nestaurant is a nice looking place in comparison to the rest but breakfast is not as good there as other items on his menu.

• 3 weeks later...

Pad Kap prow"Thai brekky"

I think thats how you spell it??

Rice,fried egg and spicy chicken served with hot chillies...

N0 No English for me in Thailand,

I find it difficult to eat the crap here!

The Kitten...

Had the screamin' you know what after eating some sausages from an American style breakfast once. Never again.

I eat Thai food for breakfast, dinner and supper when i'm in LOS. Of course i could still get sick but hasn't happened yet!!

LTC

Edited by Long Tall Cowboy

I hope i don't lose the ranch..........

Although i don't indulge in a 'Full English' breakfast everyday I have tried the following places during my trips to Funtown.In order of preference.

Pig & Whistle(soi7)

The Sportsman(soi13)

The Ritz(soi Yamato)

Canterbury Tales(soi chayapoon)

Rosie o'Grady's(soi7)

Butchers Arms(soi Buaokaw)

The Rising Sun(soi Yamato)

Crazy Dave's(soi chayapoon).

Barhopper

Edited by BARHOPPER

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

16808-12310.jpg

16808-12311.jpg

16808-12312.jpg

16808-12313.jpg

Looks great, but i prefer thai food when i stay in LOS. Make me loose weight every time!

The first trip i was scared about thai food, and the western food they make is good so i gained weight about four kilos!

Pig & Whistle is good. I like The Penthouse too...

The days that I avoid breakfast, I like to start with the salad bar at The Sizzler at the RGP...

palmers on soi pattayaland 2 does a good english breakfast, in fact it does good english food fullstop, think english food is needed every few days just to settle the stomach.

Fresh fruit in my room, and freshly made tea or coffee, followed by fruit juice. All with my TG, of course.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2